Pages:
Author

Topic: The new dark age - page 3. (Read 2240 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2016, 06:03:59 PM
Friends

Prepare for a new dark age. Today the JPY trades at 117 which is a signal we are in for a big big crash.

The era of the USA is finally over. Soon the western world will self destruct and we will enter a new dark age.

The future is here. AS western civilization self destructs over the coming weeks and months let us be thankful we are alive and have each other to keep our positive momentum going.
Keep calm man, better days will come, people and experts will solve this situation, even if the crash happens it will be back on its foot again.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
January 07, 2016, 06:00:53 PM
I don't believe in all these prophecies like: 'Oil crude is $xx today! Crisis will hit tomorrow!' or 'Bitcoin is price falling! It is the end of crypto!'
I am totally convinced that crisis will gonna hit us sooner or later, but it it won't be easy to spot - you, see financial stability is always advertised as stable until it isn't.
If it would be so easy to spot and predict crisis from simple evidence like price drop of single currency - there won't be any slumps!
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
January 07, 2016, 05:23:17 PM
Friends

Prepare for a new dark age. Today the JPY trades at 117 which is a signal we are in for a big big crash.

The era of the USA is finally over. Soon the western world will self destruct and we will enter a new dark age.

The future is here. AS western civilization self destructs over the coming weeks and months let us be thankful we are alive and have each other to keep our positive momentum going.

Maybe this could become another strong moment where btc gain value and popularity among users...
Why trust a "bank" that print money and limit you account ?
I think we are entering in a new age, where btc could be one of strongest tool for this time.

that's exactly what i ask it to myself everyday , along the ages, there is something in people that makes them forget, never learn and try to build something better...let's hope that this time, is the time for the change with our lovely tool, the bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
January 07, 2016, 04:34:37 PM
Friends

Maybe this could become another strong moment where btc gain value and popularity among users...
Why trust a "bank" that print money and limit you account ?
I think we are entering in a new age, where btc could be one of strongest tool for this time.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
January 07, 2016, 04:06:42 PM
Friends

Pages:
Jump to: