Pages:
Author

Topic: The Next 10 years of Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
June 26, 2021, 06:28:48 PM
What can we expect from the NEXT 10 years of Bitcoin? speculation in price? Will Bitcoin survive ?

Definitely, if we have survived the first ten years, then I think that next will be in stride. So survival of bitcoin depends on us, so if individuals like you and me still support it, then we can outlined those anti-bitcoin, perma-bears and no-coiners.

For the price, $100k might be minimum, of course the exponential growth will have to slow-down, but if adoption continues to grow and more countries and huge companies and online stores started to accept bitcoin then we will have a good chance to see that price.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
June 26, 2021, 06:24:54 PM
In the next 12 years, there will be 3 halvings, so it means that "almost all bitcoins" are mined that time. So used your imagination and see what will be the price that time because bitcoin are going to be scarce and obviously, the law of supply and demand will play a big role here.

So we might be in the 6 digits in the next 10-12 years and obviously, it will stood the test of time. Just a matter of what we are going to do today so that our future with the help of bitcoin will be secure and we will enjoy financial freedom.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
June 26, 2021, 06:17:43 PM
What can we expect from the NEXT 10 years of Bitcoin? speculation in price? Will Bitcoin survive ?

It is very difficult to say whether the future is good or not. Because we never know what the market will look like, sometimes it can go up quickly or vice versa, drop drastically and take a long time to rise. But I'm still very sure that one day bitcoin will still have a very good future, seeing the current trend, which has a little understanding and chooses to invest with bitcoin. I hope the 2 yrs of Bitcoin song has come a month again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 13
June 26, 2021, 04:03:48 PM
Bitcoin will survive another decade. The on/off ramps will be way more regulated. Mining will be forced to get much greener. New "next bitcoin" coins introductions will slow down. Scammers will move on to the next thing. Overall I think the bitcoin sphere will be a less erratic and cleaner place in 10 years time. 1 BTC = 1 BTC
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
June 26, 2021, 03:53:30 PM
in my opinion bitcoin in 2009 was just a coin with very small value and very few people knew about it, up to now bitcoin has increased to a dizzying number of 60 thousand dollars, 10 years from now no one can be sure of one thing. compared to what bitcoin has grown to date, that's almost an amazingly disciplined growth figure. But most investors today a lot of people believe and hold bitcoin because they believe that in the future bitcoin will bring a lot of profit. If bitcoin doesn't exist in 10 years it will be very difficult because everyone wants it to grow.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
June 26, 2021, 03:24:17 PM
Bitcoin will definitely be around, Core development will continue and general adoption
will continue from here, especially as Bitcoin survives more price upswings and corrections.

Price however could be anything upwards of todays price.

Bear in mind that by 10 years time we will already have had another 2 halvings so supply
and demand will certainly be a factor in valuing Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1631
June 26, 2021, 03:15:36 PM

As a picture i brought not only the next 10 years but 20 with me. Above all, sustainability will be a major issue in the future.Green Bitcoin have to be mined and are already being generated. Power consumption is also a big issue. Bitcoin will continue to be accepted as a means of payment if it is made with sustainable energy.

legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
June 26, 2021, 03:01:52 PM
We will likely see a $1 Million BTC price by then.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
June 26, 2021, 02:47:07 PM
30 years ago people got introduced to the internet, today all business is being contacted with an internet site. you get into tax office, you get your vaccine programmed, you pay your tickets you book your hotels everything digital. same will happen to money, fiat will exist for some years and some more in less developed countries but its like the credit or debit cards...15years ago in europe common but not everywhere...now you can go everywhere without cash. so digital money will expand. the more people use it the more it will cost to use it and pay for it, so it will rise for sure.
depends on how long you can keep it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
June 26, 2021, 02:36:02 PM
it is hard to say where the price will be in ten years, but since BTC is programmable network, one thing than we know for sure is that we will have at least two halvings in February/March 2024 and around 2028 new year, maybe there will be another within ten years, but as far as it is realistic, third is planned for late 2031, so out of ten year plan

each will bring mining reward to half, so there will be around 450 BTC rewards per day in 2024, and around 225 BTC rewards per day in 2028, at the end of 2031 that will be at 112.5 BTC per day, scarcity at its finest

that will also bring network security down, or transaction fees should go up (for security level to stay the same), at the moment - $1.5M daily fees and $30M in block reward, just 5% miner reward is coming from transaction fees
copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
June 26, 2021, 02:27:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: