Pages:
Author

Topic: The next 10x altcoins ?..... - page 10. (Read 2189 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 05, 2020, 07:07:43 AM
Stakenet (XSN) is among the many projects which will likely 10x, hell even 100x next bull run, as they solve some of the key problems we face today. This project enhances BTC, and makes it cheaper, more accesible, easier to store and trade.

Here's a quick overview of their new Lightning DEX, which allows instant trading, and keep in mind, this is just ONE dApp of many, which will be powered by Stakenet's masternode network.  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc
I'd be careful to say guarantee that it can go as 100x for the next bull run. I don't say it because I don't think that it will but chances is there but it wouldn't be come to the point that you should give the people with guarantee through your opinion. I see that on this section, many people are talking about Stakenet and the volume of it is quite high unlike the other altcoins that are on the last in the rankings. I only want to remind that don't be too vocal with high prices and guarantees.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 04, 2020, 07:21:22 PM
Stakenet (XSN) is among the many projects which will likely 10x, hell even 100x next bull run, as they solve some of the key problems we face today. This project enhances BTC, and makes it cheaper, more accesible, easier to store and trade.

Here's a quick overview of their new Lightning DEX, which allows instant trading, and keep in mind, this is just ONE dApp of many, which will be powered by Stakenet's masternode network.  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc
copper member
Activity: 246
Merit: 7
buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin
May 17, 2020, 05:01:30 PM
Guys, specially those who have been in this crypto world for so many years, kindly share your views on potential 10x altcoins in next Bull run ?? Grin Grin

During the last run of the bulls all shit grew. It should be understood that people, especially in this market, are extremely stupid. They buy shit, and then it grows because of the pump. It is unrealistic to predict in advance that this will grow. I would recommend investing your money in investment arbitration. If the cryptocurrency does not grow, at 40% per year in 10 years you will receive x30. With a good portfolio (I highly recommend BNB, Maker, Ether, Doge, EOS ...) the portfolio will grow a little.
Thanks for the tips, man.
Activity: 52
May 17, 2020, 04:54:21 PM
You guys keep spamming topics with this subject.

I was just curious to know the views...I am not spamming nor buying any more crypto at least for now...whatever I have was bought 2 yrs back in bear market....So chill Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 30
May 17, 2020, 01:31:51 PM
Guys, specially those who have been in this crypto world for so many years, kindly share your views on potential 10x altcoins in next Bull run ?? Grin Grin

During the last run of the bulls all shit grew. It should be understood that people, especially in this market, are extremely stupid. They buy shit, and then it grows because of the pump. It is unrealistic to predict in advance that this will grow. I would recommend investing your money in investment arbitration. If the cryptocurrency does not grow, at 40% per year in 10 years you will receive x30. With a good portfolio (I highly recommend BNB, Maker, Ether, Doge, EOS ...) the portfolio will grow forever Smiley.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
May 17, 2020, 01:23:29 PM
You guys keep spamming topics with this subject.
Activity: 52
May 17, 2020, 01:21:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: