Pages:
Author

Topic: The next bitcoin halving in 2019 may be the next bull run - page 5. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
The next bull run I guess, if it does not happen this year, will be the bitcoin halving next year. What do you think? Does this makes sense that movement of price may trigger before or after the bitcoin halving?

Correction. Halving is on 2020. Thanks folks!

halving really has an effect on bitcoin price but it doesnt mean the bull run will happen immediately like what happen last year the price really raise up to 20k dollar but after that the price slowly drops.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
Previous bullruns were also more or less triggered by the halvings, so I think you might be right. (See also the LTC halving which will occur in less than 12 months!)
The only question here is: What price level do we have until then? We are in a bear market currently so anything from $1k to $10k until then seems possible right now....
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Halving won't happen on 2019 but on 2020.

It may cause a bull run or not an actual bull run but the effect that it made for the first two halving is positive. But take a look on the market now I'm just feeling excited every time we are hitting the next hundred level but isn't this good that bitcoin reached $6,600 again while most alts follows again.
For a while now that we have had the two halving in the past, the chances of a bull run is something that is plausible but since we cannot always just ascertain the future we cannot see because of something that happened in the past, we just have to be patient.

However, it is, if the bull run occurs every one will see it, and trying to imagine what would be of bitcoin about 2 years before the next halving is something that I really do not always see as a thing anyone should be doing at all.

It is actually a good thing to see bitcoin making some moves at the moment towards the bullish side and I guess we just have to be patient to see how the market really or eventually breaks out from here but the way things are; I am really hopeful it would be upward before the end of December.
Bull market analysis is indeed very tempting because this will determine the attitude of our investment but mid-2020 is the most awaited and for now I still see the rising market will be seen in the end of November
Yeah, and well, usually a lot of investors all over the globe are actually looking for a way to make quick money and that would always be a problem eventually because they are not actually paying attention to the main reason why they should be investing in the first place at all.

To be able to invest and be able to make long term decisions, it starts from understanding the space, having a feel and vision of what the future holds in terms of usage and applying it to the decisions you make now. Sure, bull run can be tempting as everyone wants to get greedy which is why rather than focusing on that focus on now and accumulate.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
I will wait the next bull trend until March, 2019. If bull run will not come until march, My hopes will run out. I believe, We will see the bull run-coming in 2019. in Deep, we should buy more Bitcoins and ethereum , less altcoins. Bitcoin will increase more than altcoins. We will earn a lot of money from Bitcoin just wait.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
We’ve been in a strong bearish trend for all of 2018. Institutional money has been accumulating during the lows and I expect some positive developments on the markets for 2019.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
agree
 halving could make a changes
cause it will reduce the block reward make inflation lesser and harder to get btc
so pple need more costs to made btc, and ofc they wont sell it for same price
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
The next bull run I guess, if it does not happen this year, will be the bitcoin halving next year. What do you think? Does this makes sense that movement of price may trigger before or after the bitcoin halving?
Halving in is 2020 right? I would say that its probably one catalyst that will bring the market to a bull run, that is if its past halving is a indication. From what I read, it took months after the halving to see some significant gains though. So we might have to wait for a bit longer if indeed this event could trigger the market to go and hit another all-time-high, so it remains to be seen.
Yeah it is! It has actually always been a catalyst right from time as we get to see the market move up pretty fast before the halving, but all the same, like you said, we just have to be patient for it as the case may be.

Nothing is guaranteed and it is a space that will always be unpredictable but technically, I believe most people would want to get in as halving reduces the block reward and at that point in time, the value also is bound to increase. However things end up working out anyway, we are still here and which is the reason why we should be taking advantage of now to accumulate for the future.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10

The estimated time for next bitcoin halving is may 2020, yes the chances are higher price of bitcoin will trigger on the new height as last two halving were followed by significant bull run. Also till 2020 cryptospace will see lot of changes & development on digital economy like clear vision about regulation in cryptocurrency world which will pave easier path for institutional investor  to invest in cryptocurrency with confidence.
https://xbt.net/blog/bitcoin-blog/what-to-expect-from-the-next-bitcoin-btc-halving-in-2020/
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
ETF in 2019, and halving in 2020 will create a new bullrun in my opinion. Your idea is accurate.

If we check each halving, we see that they created an uptrend. This one should do the same.

no doubt, 2020 is the year for Bitcoin to get another halving but ETF in 2019 ? pardon me, but until now i have yet to see it or do you have a reliable news/link regarding it ? as far as i know they were rejecting it and it won't be approved unless the goverments regulate it.
also talking about uptrend or bullrun, i think it is too early to assume it that way. Everything is possible and we might see something big before that event happens.
like China did before, and other countries.

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
The main target for me - is to survive before this event) It is too far far away) Before halving there will be lots of events that can influence the market)  
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
I think the next bull will be across all of crypto and be caused by general consensus that current prices have established themselves as a new minimum.
I don't think it's likely to be because of any developments with a particular coin, even if it's BTC. It seems to be much more about the market conditions as a whole.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
We don't know what really happen to halving 2019 maybe the price will increase very high before, during or after halving . Because they have probability the price will go down if they have more people panic selling in halving. But mostly the high percentage happen is the price increase that I think and I know.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
ETF in 2019, and halving in 2020 will create a new bullrun in my opinion. Your idea is accurate.

If we check each halving, we see that they created an uptrend. This one should do the same.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
I am not sure where you are getting your facts from, but the last time I checked the next halving is going to be occurring in 2020. Now, how price would be before or after then is something that remains a mystery and even if from the past we have seen the pre halving coming up with a lot of hype, does not necessarily mean we may get to see the same thing.

However, the past two halving have come with a lot of hype though and since it has been said that history always have a way of repeating itself, maybe will see the possibility of another one this time around but in the real sense, nothing is guaranteed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
Well, everyone here has already stated it, that the timing in the title of your thread is wrong and the halving won't happen until 2020. Although all of us, or at least a majority I think, want the cryptos (and the Bitcoin, of course) to see a huge bull run soon, we should stay realistic and focus on the markets and the real news and dates.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Halving in is 2020 right? I would say that its probably one catalyst that will bring the market to a bull run, that is if its past halving is a indication. From what I read, it took months after the halving to see some significant gains though. So we might have to wait for a bit longer if indeed this event could trigger the market to go and hit another all-time-high, so it remains to be seen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io

It may cause a bull run or not an actual bull run but the effect that it made for the first two halving is positive. But take a look on the market now I'm just feeling excited every time we are hitting the next hundred level but isn't this good that bitcoin reached $6,600 again while most alts follows again.
For a while now that we have had the two halving in the past, the chances of a bull run is something that is plausible but since we cannot always just ascertain the future we cannot see because of something that happened in the past, we just have to be patient.

However, it is, if the bull run occurs every one will see it, and trying to imagine what would be of bitcoin about 2 years before the next halving is something that I really do not always see as a thing anyone should be doing at all.

It is actually a good thing to see bitcoin making some moves at the moment towards the bullish side and I guess we just have to be patient to see how the market really or eventually breaks out from here but the way things are; I am really hopeful it would be upward before the end of December.
Bull market analysis is indeed very tempting because this will determine the attitude of our investment but mid-2020 is the most awaited and for now I still see the rising market will be seen in the end of November
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
If we look at the history of the graph, the market always reacts up or bull run will start when halving occurs. I remain optimistic and believe that halving can impact markets and may exceed the ATH.

halving is in mid 2020
You're right, halving will happen in May 2020. OP can see it here.
https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com

Pages:
Jump to: