Pages:
Author

Topic: The next bitcoin halving in 2019 may be the next bull run - page 6. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 66
Your prediction is spot on, but the actual time may vary. I think it has to happen before the halving event, which will be some time during the year of 2020. It will happen for sure, whether in 2019 or in 2020. The closer we are to the halving event, the more probable the bull run will be. Even if it happen well before that time, I think another bull wave will follow. It doesn't take too much wisdom to see why I think that will happen for sure. It is because there will be a shortage in the bitcoin supply side of things.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
this is altcoin speculation board not bitcoin Tongue

and i don't think it takes 3 years for the next bull run to start (3 because the downtrend started from 2018 and halving is in mid 2020). last time it took a lot less than that to start the rallies and this time the market is so much bigger so it should technically take a lot less. not to mention that we have already hit the bottom and the accumulation has been going on for a while now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
The next bull run I guess, if it does not happen this year, will be the bitcoin halving next year. What do you think? Does this makes sense that movement of price may trigger before or after the bitcoin halving?

Correction. Halving is on 2020. Thanks folks!
Pages:
Jump to: