Pages:
Author

Topic: The Next Bullrun - page 10. (Read 1312 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
January 11, 2019, 02:50:08 AM
Well, I'm not expecting too much in the next two months, but I'm confident about April/May. It will be really awesome to hold then, but now I want the market more down so that I can buy more and prepare for the bull run.
I am sure that you will see your minimums and in the next couple of months you will have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin and other currencies even cheaper than now

It is crazy for someone to want the crypto market to go even deeper just to buy it cheap. Isn't very cheap now? Do you even think that when the crypto market losses like half of its value means no more volumes and traders and investors will be leaving? Why not try to buy those dead coins that have very cheap to no value then? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Isn't is funny for looking for more downside when prices are down more than 5 times from ATH? Volume is low also if someone wanna to enter marketwith big pocket. Considering this dead coins can get boost with small pumps.

These people are all about talk. The moment their target to buy price get hit, they will then say I will wait for more dip. In the end they ended up not buying and will cry and whine when the prices move up again.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe that they are waiting for even greater price drops is not so crazy. See what happened to the Ethereum price in the last hours. Ethereum is again in the third position on the coinmarketcap. It is possible that the bottom has not yet been found and larger price drops will yet come.

I'm sure yesterday's fall was the lowest. so this is only a small decrease to prepare for the big leap to come. this is a good time to buy, if it's too late yesterday.

Nah. They won't buy. They will hope and pray that ethereum drops below $100 again. And when it drops below, they will hope again to buy ethereum during its first year price. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
January 10, 2019, 07:00:12 AM
Well, I'm not expecting too much in the next two months, but I'm confident about April/May. It will be really awesome to hold then, but now I want the market more down so that I can buy more and prepare for the bull run.
I am sure that you will see your minimums and in the next couple of months you will have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin and other currencies even cheaper than now

It is crazy for someone to want the crypto market to go even deeper just to buy it cheap. Isn't very cheap now? Do you even think that when the crypto market losses like half of its value means no more volumes and traders and investors will be leaving? Why not try to buy those dead coins that have very cheap to no value then? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Isn't is funny for looking for more downside when prices are down more than 5 times from ATH? Volume is low also if someone wanna to enter marketwith big pocket. Considering this dead coins can get boost with small pumps.

These people are all about talk. The moment their target to buy price get hit, they will then say I will wait for more dip. In the end they ended up not buying and will cry and whine when the prices move up again.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe that they are waiting for even greater price drops is not so crazy. See what happened to the Ethereum price in the last hours. Ethereum is again in the third position on the coinmarketcap. It is possible that the bottom has not yet been found and larger price drops will yet come.

I'm sure yesterday's fall was the lowest. so this is only a small decrease to prepare for the big leap to come. this is a good time to buy, if it's too late yesterday.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 06:52:14 AM
This year I think Bitcoin will initially keep its growth and expand its recovery to reach higher levels. It is like the economic crisis of 2008, and you know the stocks gradually increased a lot at the present time when compared to 2008.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 06:48:29 AM
I agree that when will be bitcoin halving then there will be a market growth, but I am not sure about ETF, I think it will be transferred for a long time, but there is hope for bakkt and bitcoin futures, perhaps with the help of this the market will start to grow.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 06:46:23 AM

The Martian Child
January 10, 2019, 06:43:16 AM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
January 10, 2019, 06:12:46 AM

The Martian Child
January 10, 2019, 06:07:31 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 10, 2019, 06:04:29 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 06:01:11 AM
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 10, 2019, 05:57:32 AM
I think you have a point, the bear market just clocks a year and we are not even at the bottom yet. Also when you look at the trend of the last bull runs you will see that they came after bitcoin halving. I think the trend will continue like that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 10, 2019, 05:28:26 AM
If both of those which you have mentioned get approved, the market will definitely be changed with a huge portion. Other than this, market will rarely have a bullrun and the possibility of hitting an ATH this merely true.
we can only hope for good, pray, and continue to patiently wait for the news that can shange the current market situation, even though we don't know the exact time, which does not perserve our assets
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 05:18:43 AM
The next half will be only in 2020, so it seems to me that in 2019 we are unlikely to see active market growth!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 05:09:30 AM
to be very honest no one is sure about the bull run every one is guessing & expecting about it. I expect that 2019 will be not the bull run year. it may be stable but i think it will remain under 10000 usd for this year but it is my guess only we can see bull run as well by the end of year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 04:39:40 AM
     We can not accurately predict whether the crypto market will enter the bull's age in 2019. But we can look at the good part of this current situation. We have another year at our disposal for investment. I think the bull run will come in 2020, when the bitcoin is halved. But in 2019, the ETH will be halved. So I expect the price of an ETH to be much better than in 2018.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 04:36:17 AM
You are right bakkt and some other good events will boost up the crypto market and i am sure bitcoin and all other coins will boost.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 03:57:06 AM
Some believe that it has already begun and what is happening now is Bullrun. If we talk about an increase of up to $ 20,000, this will be my latent end to this year, and maybe later, but not earlier than that.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
January 10, 2019, 03:51:38 AM
It is very difficult to know how the market works. When bitcoin was established in 2019, none had expected this digital currency to hit around $20000 one day. And now people have not expected it to reach even $ 50000 one day. I am not saying that it will increase, it may reduce to mere $ 2000. So stay calm, and be positive. What I am sure about cryptocurrency is that it will stay here with us forever irrespective of its prices.
Of course the bullish race will begin. Not today or tomorrow, but he will definitely be. Cryptoactives are in their infancy and the bull run will be the most previous. preparing infrastructure around the world. Improved tools for protection, storage ... Many experts predict growth at the end of 2019. We'll see.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 03:45:15 AM
It is very difficult to know how the market works. When bitcoin was established in 2019, none had expected this digital currency to hit around $20000 one day. And now people have not expected it to reach even $ 50000 one day. I am not saying that it will increase, it may reduce to mere $ 2000. So stay calm, and be positive. What I am sure about cryptocurrency is that it will stay here with us forever irrespective of its prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
January 10, 2019, 03:41:22 AM
if depend on your statement, it mean next bullrun would happen on 2021 when bitcoin halving again, its too long for waiting, we need bullrun this year.
Pages:
Jump to: