Pages:
Author

Topic: The Next Bullrun - page 6. (Read 1312 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 12:45:50 PM
First hearing the word Bullrun, my mind immediately asked when it would happen again, because our predictions would all occur in late 2018 and early 2019 but in reality it wasn't. But I began to think about the Cryptocurrency philosophy that was very unexpected because more and more new investors and new project projects were causing market instability. I'm sure Crypto prepared a sweet surprise in the future.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 20, 2019, 12:18:24 PM
As you already mentioned, the next bull run will start with launch of these events. Unfortunately they are getting postponed every month further and further and I hope the deadline would be the middle of April. Otherwise it would be pretty strange for all the crypto participants.
I just hope that bullish can happen soon because it's been too long the condition of cryptocurrency slumped in 2018, this year should be the rise of cryptocurrency many predict this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
January 20, 2019, 12:04:37 PM
As you already mentioned, the next bull run will start with launch of these events. Unfortunately they are getting postponed every month further and further and I hope the deadline would be the middle of April. Otherwise it would be pretty strange for all the crypto participants.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 11:55:20 AM
The next wave you are talking about will come, but I don’t think that they will just let us enter it, because today it may seem very difficult, as you see that now more and more investors are already leaving the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 12, 2019, 03:34:34 PM
From the way the market s now, there has not been any sign of the expected bull run so I will say all the predictions of the next bull run are based on assumption.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 03:20:26 PM
i have seen lot of good charts by experts. according to them 2019 is a accumulation year. but in the end of 2019 will start the uptrend and it will continue till 2021 then BTC will reach $100K milestone too during that run.
Please, don't listen/watch too many chart 'experts' try to think and make decisions by your own. You just don't know if any of these people called 'experts' are a paid shillers to that exact asset.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
January 12, 2019, 08:28:51 AM
It seems that the bull run will not occur in a short time, this year there is a possibility that only the market recovery, prices can still come back down and market conditions have not signaled an increase will occur, for now it is better to be patient and continue to monitor the market
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 12, 2019, 08:06:32 AM
People mean different things when they speak of a "bull run". Some of us have bought BTC when it was 20K (or alts in that period), and these people may have to wait for a long time, just to become even.

I think if we have 2019 in mind it's wise to think of more achievable targets (say, 10-12K BTC) and an average movement for alts, somewhere in 2019.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 07:58:10 AM
you can see market is giving green signals and i am sure in 2 or 3 months next bullrun is about to come and we all can take excellent benefits.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
January 12, 2019, 07:40:09 AM
I think that the launch of Bakkt all the same will give impetus to growth, at least up to $ 10,000, we will get there, and we will not likely see ETF anytime soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
January 12, 2019, 07:33:30 AM
Actually I'm not good in predicting the crypto world because it is too difficult. But, I only have an opinion that the bullrun will not be able to happen in the recent months. I think that the bullrun will happen if the market has been progressing and not in the bearish market. But now, the market is still bearish, very dropped and it dumps.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 12, 2019, 06:26:35 AM
There is no any signs of bull run now and I see the chances for this are very low this year, the market looks very frustrating and it seems like we need to wait till 2020 for the bull run.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2019, 06:20:08 AM
I, as well as the author, are sure that the bulls will return to the market soon and 2019 will be the year of the bull for sure
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
January 12, 2019, 06:17:04 AM
Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.
We won't be able to know the crypto market perfectly. Bitcoin is always unpredictable so as much disappointment as 2018 we have dreams to be good with Bitcoin in 2019. I think Bitcoin will increase the price but slow and stable.
I think that HYIP has passed and now the cryptocurrency market will leave only good projects that create new technologies. All these factors should allow the market to rise slowly and steadily. I really hope that you are right.
As we see the market began mature.Therefore, the price in any case will grow slowly but surely.Many projects really have a lot of work.Since many are not developers, let's trust and hope for those who really do useful things for the entire cryptocurrency space.Bullrun will be-that's only when, it is very difficult to predict
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 06:04:44 AM
Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.

I beg to disagree with you. I believe that bitcoin etf and bakkt will bring the market into bull run. The approval of those two has long been waiting by groups of investors. Ahead of those two is the ethereum hard fork. To sum them all, the first quarter of 2019 wil be very significant.

Both will be delayed no doubt, repeatedly. And their potential effects on the markets have been overstated. Blessing in disguise though. More time to mine GRIN and stack LUDOS and ZIL Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 05:56:15 AM

I beg to disagree with you. I believe that bitcoin etf and bakkt will bring the market into bull run. The approval of those two has long been waiting by groups of investors. Ahead of those two is the ethereum hard fork. To sum them all, the first quarter of 2019 wil be very significant.
Activity: 171
January 12, 2019, 05:48:58 AM
Once more, it is about the bullrun. I always say that the bullrun will be coming, but it will not be sure in certain months later. I believe that the bullrun will be at the right moment, when the market has been ready for all condition. Today, market is absolutely red and bleeding, so it will not be in this year maybe.
Activity: 394
January 12, 2019, 05:46:37 AM
In my opinion, the increase in coins in the market is still there but it will not be the same as the increase in 2017. In addition, crypto prices fluctuate when there is good news can definitely increase, so just wait until the time comes because I believe crypto still has a chance to rise again.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 12, 2019, 05:44:14 AM
May I think differently because I think 2019 will not be better than 2018 because if we look at the beginning of 2018 Crypto has a high price but what about the beginning of 2019 is better than 2018? I think 2019 is actually worse than 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 12, 2019, 05:40:55 AM
There is no bull run for now. Bitcoin going to hit the bottom around 2700 to start a bull run.
I am almost flat now. and will not enter before i see a real bull run signal which will be above 5000$
Pages:
Jump to: