Pages:
Author

Topic: THE NEXT MARKET MOVEMENT. UP OR DOWN? - page 3. (Read 1936 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 01:36:44 AM
Probably already many are happy that during the last week the market is only growing and you need to have to go into it at such great prices!
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 12:44:22 AM
In my opinion the crypto market over the past few days were progressing well. Several Altcoins are having a quick rebound such as the TRX and Ripple now. So the main reason is still Bitcoin. I think the market will be good on at the end of this December and Bitcoin will goes up and Xmas the bull will run.
maybe bitcoin and all cryptocurrency price still continue its movement at early year of 2019.i am take a look at weekly chart candle make bullish engulfing form on support area. and i think it could sign for bitcoin movement reversal.and will test 5770 area.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 03:12:55 PM
In my understanding, we should live a pump moment since tomorrow, friday, a lateral phase since the 25th of Dec, and the last dump during the end of year, to be ready for a bull rush in the next year...
I hope, I guess, I'm confident...  Cool

The market will bounce for a week or a fortnight (as I see it), and then, the altcoins and Bitcoin prices will start growing. I still have a hope to earn on the cryptos prices difference.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
December 23, 2018, 01:15:05 PM
In my opinion the crypto market over the past few days were progressing well. Several Altcoins are having a quick rebound such as the TRX and Ripple now. So the main reason is still Bitcoin. I think the market will be good on at the end of this December and Bitcoin will goes up and Xmas the bull will run.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 23, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
As we noticed this week came the market movement is good or become better compared to the price last few weeks which bitcoin decreased at the value of $3000 and now the value of the bitcoin is $4000 and still increasing and we need to continue that good routine.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
Most of the predicted already happened. Because if someone negtives they create negatives also to other people to start panic so that the price really dump the value. But now Im really sure the next market movement will increase again the price of cryptocurrency.
People were hoping for it as the huge possibility of happening in opposite of what happen this year. We must be always in the positive side and thinking on its recovery rather than to stay in nega. At this time, we shall enjoy it and lets celebrate Christmas with no worries in our mind.
Sentiment from selling orders will expand throughout the end of December, Christmas is just a sentiment forming opinion to make it happen. But in the end the market will indeed have a thicker volume. and that's where all situations can be predicted, I don't know right but what is certain is that not too important price increases will occur and far from higher price estimates.
Now the situation has shown that there will be an increase. Already about 3 days there has been an increase in the Price of Bitcoin and Etherum. this is certainly very positive because the increase in the price of Bitcoin and Etherum will make the stigma much better. this is because most of the benchmarks for other altcoin prices are the two coins. Believe that the future is very bright and we will be able to make a profit if we can be patient and take the right momentum.

Well you'd have to include ripple there also i guess. But yeah current status looks good though i doubt there's going to be any significant "bull runs" To propel us further than where we are now. Not in the next few days at least. But still it's good to end the year on a positive note.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

No one know's if the price of the market gonna goes down or up. Because until now bitcoin get lossing enough for it's price maybe next year it will going to pump it's price, Holding altcoins until now for me is not worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 22, 2018, 10:53:02 PM
Most of the predicted already happened. Because if someone negtives they create negatives also to other people to start panic so that the price really dump the value. But now Im really sure the next market movement will increase again the price of cryptocurrency.
People were hoping for it as the huge possibility of happening in opposite of what happen this year. We must be always in the positive side and thinking on its recovery rather than to stay in nega. At this time, we shall enjoy it and lets celebrate Christmas with no worries in our mind.
Sentiment from selling orders will expand throughout the end of December, Christmas is just a sentiment forming opinion to make it happen. But in the end the market will indeed have a thicker volume. and that's where all situations can be predicted, I don't know right but what is certain is that not too important price increases will occur and far from higher price estimates.
Now the situation has shown that there will be an increase. Already about 3 days there has been an increase in the Price of Bitcoin and Etherum. this is certainly very positive because the increase in the price of Bitcoin and Etherum will make the stigma much better. this is because most of the benchmarks for other altcoin prices are the two coins. Believe that the future is very bright and we will be able to make a profit if we can be patient and take the right momentum.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 22, 2018, 09:42:53 PM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
December 22, 2018, 07:43:53 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 22, 2018, 07:34:38 PM
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
The market seems fluctuating right now inclined more to upward direction. This is a good sign for recovery. This is also good for day trading. Hoping this will continue until the bull run next year. There is a lot to catch up with the 11-month bearish market.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
I made a noob mistake of selling a bit of bitcoin yesterday when it began to rise to about $3900 thinking it was a temporary spike, Now Im waiting for it to dip again so I can buy in, I didnt have the funds last week when it was at it's lowest so Im eagerly awaiting another dip now
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
December 22, 2018, 01:44:06 PM
You can enhance technical analysis skill if you will study and make research about it for you to predict the movement of the coin. There are many traders who can nowthe next movement because of their good technical analysis skill.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 12:49:58 PM
Bitcoin seems bullish these days and I think it is rising slowly but needs time for the retracements , It is very hard to predict bitcoin though , Even for very professional guys , And that make it different from stock market .
Activity: 870
December 22, 2018, 12:11:54 PM
It is really difficult to make an accurate judgment. I think it can only be a career feeling and a sensitivity to the crypto market. I guess the crypto market will increase gradually and Bitcoin may reach $ 6,000 at the beginning of the year 2019.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 22, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
I think the market will go up from now on. There will be no more downfall. Investing now will help us get big profits and not be afraid of risk.
In 2019, the market will grow strongly. Do not miss such a precious opportunity.
No one is for sure if the market from now will continues increasing. I think it will still up and down the movement of btc in the market. So the fact that price were down it is good chance to invest.

As expected the market has being on the upward movement and has reached near 4000$ which is a very good sign. This rise is the most important as during the entire year their was a fall and before the year end if we can see increase in price it is good for investors to get some returns on their investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 22, 2018, 10:15:20 AM
I am sure that the market will continue to improve in the near future. although in reality these days there are still small fluctuations in the price of some types of crypto currencies.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 05:19:24 AM
In my understanding, we should live a pump moment since tomorrow, friday, a lateral phase since the 25th of Dec, and the last dump during the end of year, to be ready for a bull rush in the next year...
I hope, I guess, I'm confident...  Cool
I agree the point that till 25th of December the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise but it is also confirmed that after 25th of December the price will rise as after that people will have money to invest in Bitcoin so this year the bull will be continuous.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
December 21, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
Market is very bullish these days , And I think bitcoin will get back to where is belongs to , finally countries have found out that they cant stop cryptocurrencies and they are the future of the money , of the identification , I guess bitcoin would be around 6500$ at the end of 2018.
I think it's a very difficult thing to see the price of bitcoin above $ 6000 for now. well, maybe it would be a very good thing when the price of bitcoin becomes $ 5,000 by the end of this year, it will certainly increase the enthusiasm to look for cryptocurrency again.
Pages:
Jump to: