Pages:
Author

Topic: THE NEXT MARKET MOVEMENT. UP OR DOWN? - page 9. (Read 1936 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 08:30:21 AM
Xena Exchange 600 USDT Giveaway!
How to Participate:
•  Create an account on Xena Exchange
•  Like and Retweet this post
!Two Winners will be selected at random!
Full information about rules of giveaway you can find on: https://twitter.com/XenaExchange/status/1062744990386929664
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
November 21, 2018, 08:43:34 AM
I think we are in a bear market right now. Bitcoin broke its key market support of 6000$ and now sitting at around 4500$. Many speculated that if the key market support is broke, its officially a sign that we are in a bear market.

For me, I see further downward movement since there are more sellers that buyers. I think it will not repeat what happened last year. No chance for that to happen right now.
copper member
Activity: 140
November 21, 2018, 06:01:38 AM
to me, i will prefer a downtrend to close the year. Just like what we experienced last year. we can start the new year with a bull market to signify a good new year ahead.
last year ember months(2017) was quite bullish and it plays a terrible effect coming into the New year(2018) now coming to an end in a bear mode. the  least we can expect this year is to see BTC get back to 5000.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
November 21, 2018, 03:34:28 AM
As we all noticed what happened few hours ago we saw how over 15million Usd was wipe out from the Market. some said it was due to Bitcoin cash Fork. others said it was due to an up date from Coinbase. some said that such trend was due to happen which will be the Last Bear market for the Year.  Grin Grin Loads of Predictions.
So i ask the crypto family what do you think could be the next Move from Now?
BTC moving to 8000 and above OR moving down to 4k AS SOME predicted.

We are more likely near on the 4k mark so maybe that is the more reliable prediction as of the moment. I don't know where those crypto celebs get their prediction and what are their basis of it but if I think for them to be bullish like that after this recent $25B wipe on the marketcap, they know something we have no idea all about.

I think we should wait for a couple of weeks to see if bitcoin touches 3500$. I think it will not go below 3500$ due to very strong support there. Although we have 4K support too but the way market is moving down I wonder if that support can be broken in a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 21, 2018, 03:09:09 AM
The market is still going down and it will take more days to come before bitcoin will be bit stable.  I don't think bitcoin is death as many people new investors are about to form.  Bitcoin is going to makes another bullish trend in 2019. It has happened like this several times and I believe that this bearish market is a correction that will create another opportunity for new people to come into the market.
Well, It's normal to see that the price is decreasing but still the price of bitcoin is high compared to past years ago.
I think $4k has a strong resistance and it could stay at this level until end of this year.

However, the year is not done yet so there are still possibilities that bitcoin rise again this coming month, I heard that there is a big event coming this next month that could recover the price above $6k after the BCH fork coins are sold back to bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
I am still optimistic that BTC will survive and increase, this happened just like last year BTC dropped to touch 3000 $, because the Chinese government banned Bitcoin. Then after that BTC up to 20,000 $, I hope this year will be like last year.

If we follow the same predictions as last year then definitely it will help the price of Bitcoin in the market. I hope whales will always manipulate them according to their needs but we need to be very careful when there are fluctuations.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
November 21, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
The market is still going down and it will take more days to come before bitcoin will be bit stable.  I don't think bitcoin is death as many people new investors are about to form.  Bitcoin is going to makes another bullish trend in 2019. It has happened like this several times and I believe that this bearish market is a correction that will create another opportunity for new people to come into the market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2018, 01:56:11 AM
Quote from: Adriano2010 link=
topic=5069466.msg48086659#msg48086659 date=1542759261
As we can see actually is still a price drop. I think is better wait and not sell now. I will get more bitcoin and i will still hold and until next year when i think we can get a better year for cryptocoins. Now i think whales will come again and buy more bitcoins before price grow.
well, after a tremendous decline yesterday, I think the price is stabilizing now. even though the value still has a low price, I feel that at the moment the price will be ready to pump. well, hopefully in December it's not as bad as this month in the crypto world
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 20, 2018, 09:44:15 PM
As we all noticed what happened few hours ago we saw how over 15million Usd was wipe out from the Market. some said it was due to Bitcoin cash Fork. others said it was due to an up date from Coinbase. some said that such trend was due to happen which will be the Last Bear market for the Year.  Grin Grin Loads of Predictions.
I think it will fly up to 8k $ and you should not doubt about that. Because our market will only bottom at $ 185 million. We should believe in a strong growth from it in 2019. no more dumping now
I hope so. there will no longer be a decrease below $4k. if you look at the chart. there may be the same wave as now and you can see the price will then turn up. I hope that will happen. at least there are improvements in prices that will make confidence back up on the market. because the panic selling makes many people still scared
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 20, 2018, 08:14:21 PM
As we can see actually is still a price drop. I think is better wait and not sell now. I will get more bitcoin and i will still hold and until next year when i think we can get a better year for cryptocoins. Now i think whales will come again and buy more bitcoins before price grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 08:02:25 PM
for now I predict the price of bitcoin will drop by 5K-4K $, I am also still looking for alternative crypto to trade and I think if I don't find it then I will still trade bitcoin again
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2018, 04:48:36 AM
I think it will fly up to 8k $ and you should not doubt about that. Because our market will only bottom at $ 185 million. We should believe in a strong growth from it in 2019. no more dumping now

Lol. Just now the market plunged again and last i looked, btc plays around 5.3k, a new all time low for 2018 it seems. Hopefully we end the year on a positive note since there still is time to recover but i'm not looking at my portfolio this week lol.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 01:03:04 AM
Activity: 490
November 18, 2018, 11:38:01 PM
I think it will go down at $ 4000. Because I think growth will no longer appear in 2018. Wait until 2020, everything will show up. But if you are a long-term investor, you should buy now because its very cheap.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 11:09:21 PM
I am still optimistic that BTC will survive and increase, this happened just like last year BTC dropped to touch 3000 $, because the Chinese government banned Bitcoin. Then after that BTC up to 20,000 $, I hope this year will be like last year.
Activity: 76
November 18, 2018, 08:45:45 PM
maybe we can see a little bitcoin development in various countries , maybe this could affect our predictions about future price movements, we can see American countries in South Korea and Canada legalize bitcoin and will be followed by countries in continental Europe , this can be a strong signal of the potential of Bitcoin in the future, it can be ascertained that in the future prices will be very stable and high, but in the short term prices may be unstable because there will be many large traders who want to profit by playing market prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
November 18, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

We are more likely near on the 4k mark so maybe that is the more reliable prediction as of the moment. I don't know where those crypto celebs get their prediction and what are their basis of it but if I think for them to be bullish like that after this recent $25B wipe on the marketcap, they know something we have no idea all about.
Activity: 215
November 18, 2018, 08:17:09 PM
Now the dip seems to be over. When the market was bleeding, I was buying many coins, and NEM also. Besides this alt, I invested in OmiseGO, TRON, Cardano, IOTA, and NEO. I guess they will rise very soon.
Yes, I think it's a good decision. Buy deeply, and get a big profit like big profit big risk. We must learn technical analysis. At least we will know the market movements. If based on every low price and then you must buy. This is wrong, you will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 08:13:43 PM
I doubt this is the the last bear market, I am a bit pessimistic about the market, and I don't think there will be a rising soon, all the prediction and indicators are confusing, but from the market there should be a slightly rising price in the next few days
when negative issue and war between BCH developers still happen, it is difficult for cryptocurrency market recovered.market sentiment still negative and investors didnt confidence to buy cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
November 18, 2018, 07:47:54 PM
Based on my own analysis of the candlesticks and order flow... there are a lotta buy orders in around this price.. and its steadily growing... which means I'm not the only person who sees it.. check the depth charts dude.. they're there for a reason
Most of the volume was generated around the bottom, which is pretty normal after a significant dump. Time will tell whether or not $5000 will hold or break, but I'm not that optimistic to be honest.

If the same support level is being tested over and over again, it will break eventually, and it did. It took longer than expected, but it was only a matter of time. Don't ever ignore basic market laws, because it even applies to crypto.

I genuinely hope that people have taken a step back and not put all their confidence in support levels, because crypto can and likely will continue to drop below levels that most people think are low already.
Pages:
Jump to: