Pages:
Author

Topic: The next x10 coins for 2018 - page 12. (Read 32568 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267
March 30, 2018, 07:27:10 PM
QASH
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

soon to shoot DMT a couple of days ago it was added to BITTREX
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 05:58:27 AM
TRON can be the next x10. It is the only coin in the top 15 who is keeping a stable value. It is getting pumped compare to Bitcoin.
Activity: 22
March 29, 2018, 05:39:32 AM
Currently the WAN is being traded at $ 5 and has increased more than X15 times the ICO. I think this project has a very good strategy and this is also the first token that applies the Token Swap. I personally believe that one day WAN will reach the price of $ 10 and can reach $ 100 by the end of this year. Just buy and wait
Very interesting idea for the project. I'm sure that WAN is coming up in the near future, but for this you need to start the work of the project.
That ia what i am looking for speculation for wan or wanchain it pumps over $5 as investors not expected. Im also very bullish with that coin waiting only to dump the price and fill in my bags. $100 is too much for this year but then will see if it can reach as it is possible in crypto markets.

History shows that Gambling has never made anyone richer other than the host. Always Invest and HODL.
We are launching an INSC coins ICO which will create value with exactly the same. https://www.indiastockscoin.com

Putting it simple, there is NO PRE-SALE, NO BONUS so NO PUMP n DUMP. Investors will benefit and not loose a penny bcoz of Guaranteed live buyback.

Simple as buying Goldman or JP Morgan in its initial days and watching your money grow

Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
Since it is only gambling to chose the next x1000 coin and even to predict the next x100 coin is very hard to impossible, let's be a bit more realistic and pick the most promising coins that will at least x10(or more  Grin) in 2018. I mean such an investment will go from $100 to $1000 and is still a very good investment. And it should not be impossible to predict with a good fundamental analysis.

My favorites for 2018 that should at least x10 are:

1. Ardor, because it is the successor of the NXT token and has the same team behind it but offers much more functions. With its main chain, it offers the option to create new coins with an own sub chain under Ardor and the Ardor holders will profit from it. Ardor will start soon and hopefully be even more successful than NXT.

2. Verge: It is a stealth coin like Monero but still very undervalued (low market cap).The developers are active and the community is very positive about this project. Some more exchanges started to trade Verge recently.

3. Electroneum: This is a bit risky because it's still an ICO but looks very promising. They develop mobile apps and you can mine this coin via the mobile app.

Which coins do you think will at least x10 in 2018 and should be a good and profitable investment for us?

Out of all your pick I only see Ardor
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 23, 2018, 10:32:53 AM
Currently the WAN is being traded at $ 5 and has increased more than X15 times the ICO. I think this project has a very good strategy and this is also the first token that applies the Token Swap. I personally believe that one day WAN will reach the price of $ 10 and can reach $ 100 by the end of this year. Just buy and wait
Very interesting idea for the project. I'm sure that WAN is coming up in the near future, but for this you need to start the work of the project.
That ia what i am looking for speculation for wan or wanchain it pumps over $5 as investors not expected. Im also very bullish with that coin waiting only to dump the price and fill in my bags. $100 is too much for this year but then will see if it can reach as it is possible in crypto markets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 23, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
March 23, 2018, 09:28:32 AM
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
If you really want to go for big money, you should take a look at the following ones:

Oyster Pearl (PRL) - Airdrop on 6th april, mainnet launch during april
Blockport (BPT) - A revolutionary exchange (Social Hybrid decentralized) with fiat entrys, super low marketcap, very beginner friendly, trading on multiple exchanges via. Blockport, Follow experienced traders and copy their trades!
Matrix AI Network (MAN) - This one is massive and has the potential to become a top 5 coin. Check out BlockchainBrads interview with the CEO on youtube. They plan 1m tx/s, A blockchain which evolves over time, Smart Contracts via natural language & more. They have one of the best teams in the crypto space & some of the most experienced people in the world when it comes to AI.

You should definetly check them out if you want to have a shot at massive gains.

Good list

Yes Oyster Pearl and Blockport have great potential
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 08:56:46 AM
If you really want to go for big money, you should take a look at the following ones:

Blockport (BPT) - A revolutionary exchange (Social Hybrid decentralized) with fiat entrys, super low marketcap, very beginner friendly, trading on multiple exchanges via. Blockport, Follow experienced traders and copy their trades!
Matrix AI Network (MAN) - This one is massive and has the potential to become a top 5 coin. Check out BlockchainBrads interview with the CEO on youtube. They plan 1m tx/s, A blockchain which evolves over time, Smart Contracts via natural language & more. They have one of the best teams in the crypto space & some of the most experienced people in the world when it comes to AI.

You should definetly check them out if you want to have a shot at massive gains.

Good list
Activity: 74
March 23, 2018, 07:38:03 AM
ICO's with good reviews,  that's all.
Activity: 2
March 23, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
I think for those kinds of gains you need to get in at ICO. I like Airforce Mining ICO and maybe Soy-Coin ICO. Get in before they get big, thats where the real gains are.
Activity: 103
March 23, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
March 23, 2018, 05:30:57 AM
Have a look at Blockport, https://www.blockport.io/
Big chance to become the new 1Broker
Also on Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockport/

You can buy it at Kucoin since a few days. Market cap only 30 million USD!
x10 will be 300 million USD market cap, which is possible of course  Grin

Agree on this. Blockport is also a good for this year. They have very the best team and they are all active. The project of BLockport is really quality and will have demand on this year and next few years. I still hold Blockport, bought on dips.

I'm also considering buying more.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 11:20:43 AM
Have a look at Blockport, https://www.blockport.io/
Big chance to become the new 1Broker
Also on Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockport/

You can buy it at Kucoin since a few days. Market cap only 30 million USD!
x10 will be 300 million USD market cap, which is possible of course  Grin

Agree on this. Blockport is also a good for this year. They have very the best team and they are all active. The project of BLockport is really quality and will have demand on this year and next few years. I still hold Blockport, bought on dips.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
A safe bet in my opinion would be Litecoin. I'm eyeing to buy more LTC, OMG as surely it'll gives me at least 50% profit with the current price now. Wished everyone success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 21, 2018, 10:32:33 AM
I am a strong believer in XRP (Ripple) and consider price in 1 dollar ridiculous for such powerful altcoin. To my understanding, it is standing now at the accumulation phase and will show a real X10 growth or even more by the end of 2018. Also, I am quite confident in BTC to grow from X5 to X10 in 2018 - this means it can reach as high as from 50 to 100k. But let us see if there will not be more fud and manipulations from the regulatory authorities all over the world.

Ripple is a centralized shitcoin, ripple will be crashing back down to 5 cents.  Its not even a real crypto coin. this shit does not belong on coinmarketcap
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
March 21, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
I think may be NEO is the coins which can go 5-10x in an year or so.Also NEO price has dropped a bit right now so i think its the best coin to buy and hold for the next couple of years....Every one have different views..But in my view neo is the coin which the greatest potential right now
I like NEO and all of their teams because it seems that altcoin helped me make the most profit from the beginning of 2017 to this point. I personally will keep NEO and will sell at $ 10,000 in the next 5 years. I hope this will happen because this is the altcoin that gets the best support from the Chinese nation and it's all just a matter of time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
March 21, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
I think may be NEO is the coins which can go 5-10x in an year or so.Also NEO price has dropped a bit right now so i think its the best coin to buy and hold for the next couple of years....Every one have different views..But in my view neo is the coin which the greatest potential right now
Activity: 122
March 21, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
what coin is the best to invest and hold?
Pages:
Jump to: