Pages:
Author

Topic: The next x10 coins for 2018 - page 14. (Read 32568 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 07:51:43 PM
Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Etherem Meta. It is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They have Pre ICO right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

It is better to be onboard of the racket before it launches to the Moon!
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 04:30:49 PM
Anoncoin
Cryptoinsight
Autonio
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
February 08, 2018, 03:11:11 PM
PRL will easily get us atleast 10* times from the current price. The TESTNET B(Monetization for the websites) is set for this month end followed by the Coin burn and the Mainnet is set to release in April.
So definitely min 10* times from the current price
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 02:06:10 PM
Check out some ICOs.
Probably very hyped ones. With a cap of $20-$30m they could easily go several Xs lol
Bluzelle went 7x.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
Crowdmachine... It's similar to EOS, its blockchain agnostic meaning it can work on any smart contracts blockchain - ETH, WAVES, LISK, QTUm. They have mostly done the beta versions.
Activity: 112
February 08, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
If I new one like that I would not tell anybody   Grin now I can only guess and risk
Activity: 47
February 08, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

I think in the 3 options I will choose ardr because it helps the good business it will be interested in the community, besides i think ark, icx, ada are also worth to note.
Activity: 29
February 08, 2018, 08:43:06 AM
A lot of different coins and opinions.People will always name coins that they have investments in.Modium and Bitcoin white for me.Small market cap,not such a  bad idea
Don’t k now why even talking about the new ones while we have the option to invest in the old ones. Not all of them are expensive like bitcoin. Even investing in Ethereum classic or ripple can give good profits by the end of this year. My point is, it is better to stick with the trustworthy ones. The world of digital coin is becoming full of scams now so safety is with the famous coins of all times.

Better to stick with the "trustworthy" ones, like the centralized ripple? People buy altcoins because there are more gains to be made. Of course it is riskier, which why these speculation threads exist, and why good research is important. If you find an altcoin that has better technology, and is alooot cheaper.. thats a pretty logical investment if you ask me. Of course adoption, dev team etc etc plays a great role but you get the idea.

My picks for 2018:

Nano(XRB aka RaiBlocks - insane tech(instant transactions, zero fees, scalable)
DeepOnion - Best and most undervalued privacy coin IMO - Privacy through the TOR-network, active devs and forum, DeepVault(Possibility to store files in the blockchain), DeepSend coming.
Nebulas - Blockchain search framework(think Google just across blockchains instead)
Neblio - Very developer friendly open-source blockchain solutions for business
Ethos - Because of how important crypto adoption is now and in the future
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 08, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
A lot of different coins and opinions.People will always name coins that they have investments in.Modium and Bitcoin white for me.Small market cap,not such a  bad idea
Don’t k now why even talking about the new ones while we have the option to invest in the old ones. Not all of them are expensive like bitcoin. Even investing in Ethereum classic or ripple can give good profits by the end of this year. My point is, it is better to stick with the trustworthy ones. The world of digital coin is becoming full of scams now so safety is with the famous coins of all times.
Activity: 476
February 07, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
GVT had made a very good price before the big downfall. I am very hopeful of GVT. I do not have an investment now. But if I can find the capital, I think I will invest.
Activity: 24
February 07, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
Utrust and Achain
Activity: 196
February 07, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
PRL
XSPEC
ELIXIR
DIGIBYTE
THESE WILL SEE THE MOON !!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
Easy targets are these on cryptopia. They have low market cap and a great chance of getting on additional exchanges or are currently being added.

OPcoin-Literally earn 1200%ytd compounding interest on your stakes. 3 million market cap on cryptopia

POSW soon to be Stakenet. Trustless proof of stake is a great innovation and their staking platform will be really usefull for all the new POS tokens entering the market. 22 million marketcap cryptopia

Xtrabytes with is just really cool and has been generating a lot of buzz. 87 million marketcap on cryptopia

Activity: 252
February 07, 2018, 04:12:44 PM
People are really used to the fact that the cryptocurrency is growing so fast that x10 growth is normal. I cant say which coin exactly will give x10, but 2 projects are really promising: Blockport (decentralized exchange - launch in march) and Gluon (first ICO on stratis platform).
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 01:28:14 AM
Right now so many coins are guaranteed to go 10x. TRX, ZIL, MAN, DBC, RHOC, OCN. Wouldn't be surprised if platforms like QTUM, STRAT, ADA, ICX, ITC, DRGN all see 10x years as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
February 07, 2018, 01:21:51 AM
Here is my list :
BURST
SPC space chain
TKS tokes
DOVU
PRL
ARY Block Array

Yeah quite nice list :-) ary and prl is in my portfolio too.. i sold my burst after pump
Activity: 72
February 07, 2018, 12:28:23 AM
I think Syscoin can do X10 this year if they follow their roadmap!
Activity: 30
February 07, 2018, 12:22:14 AM
Here is my list :
BURST
SPC space chain
TKS tokes
DOVU
PRL
ARY Block Array
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 11:42:38 PM
we going 10x up or down? what time frame are people talking about?  Grin
Activity: 84
February 06, 2018, 09:27:18 PM
I think the next coins to 10x are Expanse and Tokenlab. Expanse is listing Tokenlab it's ICO creation platform on exchanges this month and Expanse is launching it's first ICO DROPD on it's Tokenlab platform on the 14th. Expanse's market cap is currently only 20.5 million, and Tokenlab is 1.6 million. The similar platforms like Stratis, and Waves are 600-900x higher in marketcap. Expanse is currently $2.60 each and Tokenlab is 10 cents each. I believe Expanse will reach $50-100 and tokenlab will reach $5-10 within this year. I think that 10x will be easily attained for both of them soon.
Pages:
Jump to: