Pages:
Author

Topic: The next x10 coins for 2018 - page 2. (Read 32568 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:21:11 AM
Bitcoin dominance is used to measure how much BTC is worth, as a percentage of all cryptocurrency values. During extended market shifts, it can also foreground whether demand for Bitcoin is staying above that of the market average. When the market’s value has begun to rise; BTC dominance has declined.

Investors have stated that we know these new alt-coins have really interesting potential for the future, but, given the recent price fluctuates across the asset class, we less interested in investing in future potential, and more interested in preserving our capital. Either way you split it, when bitcoin dominance increases, it shows investors are becoming less greedy and more fearful. Flight to safety may have been verbalized through investors taking their money out of the crypto world. When fear rules over greed, Bitcoin dominance increases. All markets are reinforced on two emotions, greed and fear. The concept of “flight  safety” is the idea that when people are fearful, they go back to what they know. Investors are becoming less open-minded and less willing to speculate on smaller alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto solutions will suffer.  But there is a solution to be independent against BTC dominance.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise a unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
Low marketcap coins./ tokens like spectrecoin , Oyster pearl, elixir
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Make sure you invest in something that shows promise. One thing to look out for when investing in a blockchain ICO is whether the team already has an existing product or prototype, that will actually benefit with exploiting the blockchain for its existing product with new technology.
ICOs are tricky to predict nowadhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214560.700ays, but if you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like the Eterbase exchange can have great returns in the long run.
Eterbase is one of those projects. It is backed by a very competent team and a great product that shows promise among veterans.
Activity: 45
August 23, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
I am a strong believer in XRP (Ripple) and consider price in 1 dollar ridiculous for such powerful altcoin. To my understanding, it is standing now at the accumulation phase and will show a real X10 growth or even more by the end of 2018. Also, I am quite confident in BTC to grow from X5 to X10 in 2018 - this means it can reach as high as from 50 to 100k. But let us see if there will not be more fud and manipulations from the regulatory authorities all over the world.
Activity: 92
August 23, 2018, 09:50:45 AM
Mass adoption is the ultimate aim for cryptocurrencies, but a stable cryptocurrency is needed in order to achieve that. Cryptocurrencies are reacting more like stocks and less like currency with their incredible volatility. They give more incitements to trade with them, not to pay with them. The concept of making a stable cryptocurrency is complicated. Many have tried to create such a coin and failed. In time the crypto markets will get well founded, leading to a more stable nature of the top cryptocurrencies. The crypto markets are becoming increasingly more competitive, because they are some of the easiest to trade on. 
The justification for the big fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices is the supply and demand. The supply is more or less fixed but the demand is always changing due to people’s behavior and speculation. A normal currency can have a broad use, it can store value and be a unit of exchange. You can’t have a currency that isn’t backed by value. Fiat currencies are collateralized by assets and gold. If they weren’t, they would depreciate fast. Though most banks are printing money at some rate, the US dollar is the only currency that can be printed without limit from the US central bank. But the problem with printing infinite amounts of money is that they will depreciate, without being backed by value. The US dollar is experiencing something like this. Compared to the stable Euro, the US dollar is losing value at an alarming rate. A solution for this problem is currently being talked about and is planned for the future. But a solution for the stability of cryptocurrencies is something else.
With all of the talk of cryptocurrencies in today’s news, there are necessarily always going to be questions raised about “why does this have any value?” Even at face value, it’s definitely not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but even on top of that, there are certain cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the INGOT Coin system comes into play.
Though there is plenty of fair skepticism of any new asset class in the expanding world of FinTech and cryptocurrencies, there are also certain coins that stick out a lot more than others. While plenty of coins and tokens rely mainly on public perception of value or speculation about the potential for value in the future, the INGOT family of coins is the first to come to the market to offer real, tangible value for the cryptocurrency. INGOT Coin will create a complete solution by integrating 6 core ecosystem components and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve all the above-mentioned challenges, thus, creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, providing all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.
To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
I would also suggest PRiVCY. Find them on discord. Running the best airdrop at the moment.

I see potential for going from current price to over $10 in 2019. Jump on board you're not to late.
Activity: 122
August 20, 2018, 09:23:56 AM
Dont lose hope brother and sister, there are a lot of project that has potential and could earn you a profit of more than 10x. I would recommend on investing and buying PRiVCY since it gained a lot of popularity and community is getting massive each day.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 09:15:17 AM
i hold some Ardor. u can complete the ARDOR and Euro free exchange in your wallet. i like this feature. in addition, EOS will become an X10 coin in 2018. it has a huge community. it achieves a million transactions per second. it is superior to ether.
Activity: 49
August 20, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
I believe that as in past, there is still a chance to find out few coins that will do x10 or more. it's gonna be a very small % (like 0,5-0,8%). Most solid, REGULATED and USEFUL project will do their part.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
August 20, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
I'm tired of waiting for 10x while my bags are dying, I'm arbitraging with CrypScan service and make small% but very often
Activity: 119
August 20, 2018, 08:10:04 AM
A study by Accenture of viewers watching broadcast TV, revealed that 87% watch with a 2nd screen (mobile device). Our current culture of entertainment is a multi-tasking, detail-seeking, fact-checking, high-speed game of thrill-seeking viewers raising the stakes ever higher for entertainment providers and brand marketers seeking a slice of their divided attention.
Today’s viewers enjoy being part of polls, deciding outcomes of shows, sharing favorites with other viewers and engaging in other more direct ways with their viewed entertainment. With these kinds of habits, desires and demands, how can brands and content providers (TV shows, online channels, and networks) engage the modern viewer and effectively hold his or her attention?
The benefits of enhanced engagement is easy to see for TV shows and digital content providers too. The more engaged and involved viewers are, the easier it is for content providers to gain lucrative sponsorship from brands.
A great example of a show iPowow worked with to improve audience engagement was “Modern Family” on the USA Network, sponsored by Target. Viewers had the opportunity of going to ModernFamilyLive.com while the show was airing and to participate live on their 2nd screens. Viewers were given fun options like choosing whose side they were on when dilemas came up between characters, guessing the outcome of a situation, or voicing their own opinions on a plot quandary. As soon as viewers picked an option, they could see what percentage of others agreed with their decision. As viewers played along with the show, they could also see which top 5 viewers racked up the most points by being right on their guesses for outcomes. This made for a satisfying, real-time, community-based experience, beyond just watching the show. Modern Family fans could let their love of the show be known to other fans and flaunt their knowledge of the characters by engaging and competing as the show aired.
Another example of enhanced viewing experience used Facebook Live to interact with a Top 30 News anchor as she shared news bits from different years occuring on that day. Emoticons floated across the screens of smartphones as reactions were shared in real time by viewers. The news anchor was able to share the results of a poll about a controversial current event topic and comment on the percentages on both sides of the issue. In this way, individuals were able to directly contribute to the entire viewing experience by providing feedback that was incorporated by the news anchor.
The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
August 19, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
NXS could do a 20x if it breaks its previous ATH. They are releasing a new wallet soon called Tritium and have many announcements coming during their conference this September.

TUBE is really low marketcap of $3,021,554

Has great name... Bit.Tube

Has working product (working through some bugs but team is active and constantly updating)

NO ICO. NO PREMINE. Was developed in under a year. Uses an Interplanetary File System to distribute the video in decentralized manner while using a decentralized blockchain forked from Monero for the monetization system.

Comes at the perfect time considering censorship being rolled out on other platforms plus the massive demonetization of YouTube.

You can Mine TUBE, make Tube from watching videos, or make it from having your videos watched.

Ad free too.

I think it could be a top contender in the next year or two as a top 10 crypto.

100X does not seem crazy. It blows DTube out of the water. Definitely a dark horse underdog which has the potential to blow some large caps out of the water.

Did i mention they have working product? LOLZ
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
I think that this crypto project is able to make such a profit, even in such a market. Origo Network (Blockchain Service) The Scalable Privacy Preserving Platform for Decentralized Applications.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
August 19, 2018, 01:04:06 PM
I think its better to invest in well reputed coins that are listed in top 20 as listed in coinmarket cap website. this coin will for sure take a long ride once the bull run is initiated. 
It will but pump of that coins won't be more like for example x4 in this year, if someone is looking for fast earning and he wants to collect like 8-10x more he must find a coin with lower price than first coins on market.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
August 19, 2018, 12:16:06 PM
The posting of this thread alone should have been an indicator the market was going to tank this year. Should have been titled the coins to short for 2018
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 01:44:49 PM
I had bought pundi x and I earned 15 times money from it, it was very good investment for me. But I didnt earn again at this year unfortunately, if we see bull run we can earn x10 from vet or neo according to me.
Activity: 76
August 18, 2018, 01:24:48 PM
Definitely Peculium and Tau Lamden have x10 potential. Peculium has a product (aieve) already and their ico will be finalized in September. Both of them are very cheap right now.
Activity: 100
August 18, 2018, 11:48:31 AM
Spl.yt is a blockchain-powered “public social utility,” meaning anyone with an internet connection can use it at no cost besides the gas needed to secure the blockchain. The power of decentralized cryptocurrencies and smart contracts makes this possible because users themselves can define the growth of the system while directly reaping the benefit of their contributions. What’s more, Spl.yt is run by the Spl.yt Core Foundation, a non-profit designed to work itself out of existence, leaving a system that runs itself (similar to the internet) without any controller-middleman susceptible to bias or corruption.
Spl.yt’s smart contract protocol enables the formation of a global inventory and universalized reputation scores as well as the automation of such costly processes as dispute resolution and affiliate marketing management.
Global Inventory
Once connected to Spl.yt, buyers can view the global inventory of individual listings automatically populated from all e-commerce websites integrated with the protocol. Shoppers only need to visit one e-commerce site to search for and purchase their desired item securely, and at the lowest price. Since all information from these various online retailers is integrated, once a buyer purchases an item, it will automatically de-list from every other marketplace, avoiding double-purchasing the same item.
To learn more about Spl.yt and the decentralized future of e-commerce, visit Spl.yt Website: https://www.spl.yt/
Spl.yt Lite Paper: https://www.spl.yt/litepaper.pdf Spl.yt for Devs: https://www.spl.yt/devs.html Live dApp: http://demo.spl.yt/
 Medium: https://medium.com/@splytcore Twitter: https://twitter.com/splytcore
 Telegram: https://t.me/splyt
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
August 15, 2018, 04:23:25 PM
It is hard to pick up such a coin after such big correction thats why ICOs are the best option here. They did not drop in price and it will be much more easy to grow in price for them
Invested already in Ingot and considering about BolttCoin now..
A lot of hype around Ingot now..From one hand it is good as project will be in demand for a long time but it does not guarantee the token price growth
Any investment and in ICOs in particular it is always gambling. But in this case you have just a little more chances to win if u pick up legit and hyped project  Grin
Sure thing. All moments have to be taken into consideration prior investment in any ICO. Nevertheless still to hard to pick up a project for the next x10 as I think we wont observe exactly x10 growth at any coin or token in upcoming month
If we speak about alts that were at the market all this time and dropped hard - then yes, they wont show x10 for sure. But if we speak about news ICOs, moreover such hyped as Ingot - then  it is possible.
Market wont rebounce in a month, it is long process. While market is rebouncing we wont see any massive pumps neiter with alts nor with ICOs
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
August 15, 2018, 04:01:19 PM
LOL at this thread anymore...more like "The next -90% coins for 2018" Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: