Pages:
Author

Topic: The next x10 coins for 2018 - page 4. (Read 32568 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 04:32:18 AM
Trinity Network Credit (bc it's being built on top of NEO's blockchain)
Binance Exchange Token - (bc Binance has been outperforming all the other exchanges from fall last year and bc of DEX they are building)
Polymath - (bc security token offerings should be a rollercoaster for 2018's run) (Polymath is a riskier investment than above 2)
Theta token - DYOR

There are many more that I think will do greatly this year price wise, but let's see for ourselves.

Be good and always DYOR
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:21:08 AM
I think it will be Matrix AI, Elastos, Waves, Red Pulse, ICON. These are the most promising altcoins which in my opinion will greatly increase in price.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
August 06, 2018, 03:58:02 AM
I'm watching WAVES. The current price is around 2 USD. Based on chart movements, it looks like WAVES prices will rise. Maybe for the next few weeks it can double. And it will be 10 times the next few months. CMIIW
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:42:16 AM
Try going for low cap coins guys, those that start in humble beginnings, and have strong supportive communities. My bets are

Dstra
Staker
Privcy
Duelium
Proof of Diligence

Interesting. probably, you are right, and it is worth paying attention to these altcoins. As for me, my favorites are Cardano, TRON, Credits, Qtum, OmiseGO, Napoleon X, Gladius, Stellar, and VeChain.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
August 04, 2018, 12:21:15 AM
Try going for low cap coins guys, those that start in humble beginnings, and have strong supportive communities. My bets are

Dstra
Staker
Privcy
Duelium
Proof of Diligence
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 12:18:04 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
TWIST Network ticker TWIST, Cryptopia, $500k cap (not twister coin)

GazeCoin, ticker GZE, Cryptopia, $1m cap

Graft, ticker GRFT, Cryptopia, $5m cap

FLASH, ticker FLASH, Cryptopia, $5m cap

Fabric, ticker FT, Cryptopia, $1m cap

be Cautious trading with this account ( Danydee ) https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/danydee-139084 , it is me the real owner of the account, The account is hacked from me!
https://[Suspiciou Bit link ly removed]/2O92Mk7

Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 12:16:26 PM
Better to ask which ICO will make x10 next because it is barely possible old alts will recover. I dont event speak about any xx profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
I see there are a lot of recomendation of picking up different coins or tokens with low cap...
From my point of view it is wrong strategy.
Better to find really worthy ICO and invest there. Till the time market is bullish token may appear on the exchange and make a big spike up!
There are only few really trust worthy project nowdays - Ingot and W12, the rest dont attract me at all.
Investing in ICOs now is very risky investment, better to leave all in ETH or BTC, IMHO
If ICo is really promising then worth a shot.
ICOs have the biggest chances to make big XX in lon run comparing to the projects that are already at the market.
Only steady projects, that have already reached soft cap (Like Ingot that was metioned above)
It is time when it has a sense to invest at main sale only to be able to ensure in advance soft cap is reached
agree, so may ICOs now and so many scams in crypto..pnly those ones which have already reached soft cap is worty of investing BUT stil only after cheking and recheking!
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 08:47:19 AM
I see there are a lot of recomendation of picking up different coins or tokens with low cap...
Better to find really worthy ICO and invest there. Till the time market is bullish token may appear on the exchange and make a big spike up!
There are only few really trust worthy project nowdays - Ingot and W12, the rest dont attract me at all.
Investing in ICOs now is very risky investment, better to leave all in ETH or BTC, IMHO
ICOs have the biggest chances to make big XX in lon run comparing to the projects that are already at the market.
Only steady projects, that have already reached soft cap (Like Ingot that was metioned above)
It is time when it has a sense to invest at main sale only to be able to ensure in advance soft cap is reached
August 02, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
August 02, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
August 02, 2018, 05:39:24 AM
Yeah, really hard to say whats happening, but i think this projects could do a x10 in the next bullrun

Tezos
Tron
Matrix Ai
Cpchain
Dragonchain

.. but there are many potential coins out there, you could say nearly all!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 04:15:24 AM
currently in 2018 it is very difficult to up x10, because the price of bitcoin is still in a bad condition the market is still in bloody so the altcoin won't be able to up x10
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
August 02, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
TWIST Network ticker TWIST, Cryptopia, $500k cap (not twister coin)

GazeCoin, ticker GZE, Cryptopia, $1m cap

Graft, ticker GRFT, Cryptopia, $5m cap

FLASH, ticker FLASH, Cryptopia, $5m cap

Fabric, ticker FT, Cryptopia, $1m cap
i agree wih you! $TWIST will surely exploded this year Cheesy theres more good news to come this month
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
August 02, 2018, 03:56:49 AM
ELIX and PRL

Said it before, but ELIX has a lot of potential, I agree.
copper member
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
i think it is EOS. i studied it for a while. when the market began to recover, the EOS rose strongly. it is full of energy. expect it to achieve real power when the bull market comes .
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
August 01, 2018, 10:23:30 AM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.

I advise you to buy nothing, what is recommended here, without having informed yourself thoroughly, because it has been said 5 times we have reached the bottom, buy buy .. and the prices have fallen ever deeper!
most projects have a -x10 or -x20 behind them, which is more than risky to invest
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 10:00:30 AM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Pages:
Jump to: