Pages:
Author

Topic: The NXT Foundation / Tennessee Marketing Project Is a Joke - page 6. (Read 6729 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

I agree, NXT marketing looks something like a Higgs bozon. Everybody heard about it, theoretically it exists, there are even measurements and interactions what strongly indicates the presence of "NXT marketing", but nobody really seen it.

His assessment is good in these days, and at least he's not trying to persuade noobs to jump into something what isn't really profitable today, so what's your problem with this part. BTW if he would try to convince that noob, probably you would be one of the first to open a topic with lots of color=red, size=100pt about how shamelessly he tried to scam gullible people Smiley.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Thanks, DE....you don't think that you might be over-reacting a bit on this ?

Would you like me to grab every single wet behind the ears newbie kicking and screaming into Nxt, before they even understand properly what crypto-currency is ?
Sure, Nxt is f**king brilliant ( Grin) but ramming that message unsubtly down everyones throat as soon as they turn up on BTT isn't what I'm going to do........it's what you do, and I'm fine with that. Why don't you start a newbie welcoming committee ?

And: it's not 'my' 10 million NXT in any way....that 10 million is paying for the new website, setting up the helpdesk, paying our PR guys, getting conferences organised.....lots of stuff that directly benefits Nxt, as well as paying me and Damelon a (part-time) salary.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
I came on here yesterday and I saw this thread with the following post from EvilDave.

title. can you guys explain how to mine cryptocurrency?

And: do not invest in anything (except Bitcoin) for a while....do lots of research first.

Don't want to scare you off, but crypto is still the Wild West, and there are some bad guys around. You have to protect yourself. No-one else will. Cool

So get researching:

http://bitcoinist.net/another-scamcoin-detected-how-to-identify-signs-of-fraud/

https://bitcoinnewsmagazine.com/top-5-cryptocurrency-scams-of-2014/

http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/

Now, if you don't know, EvilDave is one of two people that is in charge of the NXT Marketing Committee aka Project Tennessee and here he is telling a new user to crypto to ONLY invest in Bitcoin!  Is this some type of sick joke?  What the heck is going on here?

Seriously, people donated over 10M NXT to these two and this is the type of "marketing" program that they run?  Telling people to ONLY invest in Bitcoin!

I'm certainly glad that I didn't give these buffoons one single NXT.  What a complete and total joke.

I knew this centralized marketing campaign would be a bust.  News flash geniuses.  NXT is never going to be adopted by banks or big corporations.  NXT's only hope and original purpose was to be a grassroots movement composed of individuals working in a decentralized manner.  Ever since people in NXT started centralizing into committees, the price of NXT has nosedived.  Maybe, it is providence since you have shunned the original ideology behind NXT laid out by BCNext.  I don't think BCNext would approve of any of these centralized committees or formalized websites.  All that ever happens with these ridiculous centralized committees is that the people who are elected develop a power complex and fritter away the funds.

Right now, if you go over to the "NXT forum" (I won't give the link because the site is a joke), you'll encounter a bunch of mods who are either raging international communists, too politically correct to utter a sentence, centralizing power-hungry demagogues or too weak and afraid to stand up to the others.  Now the "marketing committee" who is endorsed by the mods is telling people to stay away from altcoins and only invest in Bitcoin.  It absolutely makes me sick that these are the people who claim to be the face of NXT.  The only decent ones involved in NXT are JeanLuc, Riker, the other devs and the individuals not involved in these ridiculous committees.

I feel sorry for all the individuals who donated any NXT to this "marketing" campaign.  All that is going to happen now is that eventually the 10M NXT will be liquidated putting further pressure on the price and you will have nothing to show for it except for warning others to stay away from altcoins and only invest in bitcoin.  NXT would have had a better chance of increasing in value if you all would have kept your 10M NXT or instead given some to your friends or others on this forum.  Maybe, you should have given them out to people who have unfortunately been scammed on here.  Why didn't EvilDave offer this user, Dreamofbtcman, some free NXT out of this 10M NXT instead of telling him to ONLY BUY BITCOIN!?

10 Million NXT...

Poof!
Pages:
Jump to: