Pages:
Author

Topic: The "off topic" thread for Smoothie, Nubbins, Quickseller, & their alts - page 2. (Read 3171 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
This charade Woodcollector is on is epic and so far out there I've never seen such an attempt to keep the lies going even after been proven so many times to be wrong or dishonest.

You are up there with Inaba (Josh Zerlan).

Cheesy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

My offer stands, but I'll simplify things before I go. My 2011 Casascius for a video (start to finish) of WC hand-carving a public key & QR code. Same size, font & quality as below.

I have already replied, twice now. Put $1,500 in escrow and i'll carve you whatever you want and make you whatever video of it you want. I dont want your metal coins. Your so confident it would sell so quick, then sell it and put up the $1,500 in escrow. Otherwise your just trolling with minnows for a big fish you will never catch. The only trained monkey here is you, you may jump through hoops to impress your little kid friends, let them turn you into a tool. but i am running a business and don't participate in the three ring circus.

Put up the funds in escrow with OgNasty or take a hike, its no skin off my ass either way.
Activity: 549
Merit: 788
@WC,

Kialara made you an offer.

It wasn't me remember that buddy.

Kialara offered you a coin that you can easily resell for 5-7 BTC. Why not accept? Oh right because it is your way or the highway.

But of course you want it your way lol...

I'm curious if Kialara will take you up on your offer.

I do not need to pay you anything to have you prove anything.

You have already proven you are:

1. A liar

2. A Thief

3. A butthurt child

4. A sociopath

5. A scaredy cat not wanting to reveal his "LEET" real world identity to show he is actually a master carver.

6. A deflector to relevant information

7. A hypocrite who wants others to treat him a certain way but doesn't hold himself to the same standard when it involves others.

8. A novice wood carver at best

Tongue

My offer stands, but I'll simplify things before I go. My 2011 Casascius for a video (start to finish) of WC hand-carving a public key & QR code. Same size, font & quality as below.

Is something wrong ??... your tone has changed.... You seem a little pissed off.... Not as smug now.... Did something happen to make you mad?Huh

I just wish you were honest from the begining.... I really like your art work....   By the way.... What is the brand of laser CNC do you have.... Im really thinking about getting one... I thought maybe you could help me choose which one to choose....

Nope not mad at all, Just figured if you are going to spend all that time trying to find the stock images that you should find the right ones. I find it amusing that i can post a picture and you can set off for hours looking for the images. It's empowering to have that much control over someone, to know that a tiny simple action can cause them hours of work.

Laser CNC? Sure, i'll bite, They are Pfeils. Heres a link so you can buy one yourself.
BG4
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024
PaperSafe
Is something wrong ??... your tone has changed.... You seem a little pissed off.... Not as smug now.... Did something happen to make you mad?Huh

I just wish you were honest from the begining.... I really like your art work....   By the way.... What is the brand of laser CNC do you have.... Im really thinking about getting one... I thought maybe you could help me choose which one to choose....
Don't forget the flowers below the fish too Mr. Super internet detective, and you better keep digging as the image you posted is not the right one. The image you have has little flowers on it and one that cuts off the fin. Better get on that before someone accuses you of false propaganda. The images you are looking for are out there, but you haven't found them yet.
BG4
legendary
PaperSafe
5 different fish?

Standard Koi design...... Not very Original...!!!

How did you go from "he's a liar and a scammer and doesn't even carve wood" to "I can find similar pictures that aren't as good" ?

Give me some time....Im sure my search engine will find the art work on the internet....I just thought It was funny that it is a very , very ,very common koi design ... So common that there is drawing guides how to do it.... With the amount of hours these things take to carve .....( up to 130 hours ) Woodcollector must carve for 20 hours a day..... When does he even have time to get on line and come here and scam and lie to us.... AMAZING!!

He has been averaging 1 a week.....   23 hours making the wood round... 1 hour laser surgery.... and 5 days to apply the finish.... And because its Woodcollector.... ON THE 7th DAY HE RESTED...That must be the day he smokes his Wooden bong  and laughs so hard he falls out of his easy chair....

addition/       The coin does look good tho....I have to say.!

That did take long...

BG4
legendary
PaperSafe
5 different fish?

How did you go from "he's a liar and a scammer and doesn't even carve wood" to "I can find similar pictures that aren't as good" ?

Give me some time....Im sure my search engine will find the art work on the internet....I just thought It was funny that it is a very , very ,very common koi design ... So common that there is drawing guides how to do it.... With the amount of hours these things take to carve .....( up to 130 hours ) Woodcollector must carve for 20 hours a day..... When does he even have time to get on line and come here and scam and lie to us.... AMAZING!!

He has been averaging 1 a week.....   23 hours making the wood round... 1 hour laser surgery.... and 5 days to apply the finish.... And because its Woodcollector.... ON THE 7th DAY HE RESTED...That must be the day he smokes his Wooden bong  and laughs so hard he falls out of his easy chair....

addition/       The coin does look good tho....I have to say.!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
5 different fish?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Smoothie is cool... Fuck a nubbins though! Straight up!!!
BG4
legendary
PaperSafe
5 different fish?

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
5 different fish?
BG4
legendary
PaperSafe
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
I just wanted to take a brief moment to say thanks to all of you.

Your "internet badass" complexes, weak attempts at whit, and overall conspiracy theory has been quite entertaining. The best part of it all is that sooner or later someone with real "internet detective" skills is going to find out the real truth no matter how hard i try to keep my real life identity a secret, all of you are going to look like the idiots you are, and in the end, none of it will really matter. Thats what makes this all laughable. Even better, one of you "super internet detectives" have managed to get sooo close as to actually find the phone number to my gallery and call it only to hang up empty handed as my wife was the one to answer the phone and already knows whats going on.

I'll do one better since so many of you are on the trail while the rest sit and rant about conspiracy.

Here is the brainwallet output of my real identity for future reference when this all goes down.

Joe Ransmeier

It would be funny, if it were not for the fact that you probably believe it.
BG4
legendary
PaperSafe
I just wanted to take a brief moment to say thanks to all of you.

Your "internet badass" complexes, weak attempts at whit, and overall conspiracy theory has been quite entertaining. The best part of it all is that sooner or later someone with real "internet detective" skills is going to find out the real truth no matter how hard i try to keep my real life identity a secret, all of you are going to look like the idiots you are, and in the end, none of it will really matter. Thats what makes this all laughable. Even better, one of you "super internet detectives" have managed to get sooo close as to actually find the phone number to my gallery and call it only to hang up empty handed as my wife was the one to answer the phone and already knows whats going on.

I'll do one better since so many of you are on the trail while the rest sit and rant about conspiracy.

Here is the brainwallet output of my real identity for future reference when this all goes down.

Joe Ransmeier

legendary
For reference ...

"Smoothie Swag"

SMOOTHIE "HAND CARVING" IT IN LESS THAN 20 MIN (5 min video) - YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRAl-EV3QO8

Material: No clue, bought it from a local Ben Franklin outlet.
Price: Traded for some Kialara physical bitcoins
Bought By: Kialara
Coin: 1 of who knows how many to be made for the 2015 year

The Smoothie Swag is the way that smoothie carries himself, outing scammers, and pointing out shady actions of bitcointalk forum users. This piece is in remembrance of Smoothie's ability to call out scammers, call a spade a spade, make fools look foolish, and likely scammers look retarded.

This "bitcoin art" is "ORIGINAL" and "HAND CARVED" by smoothie as seen in the youtube link I posted at the top of this post.

This piece had 0 touch ups, still has burn mark residue, and is not modified once the 20 minutes of "HAND CARVING" was completed.

As more importantly this piece symbolizes the importance of telling the truth and being upfront with people of the community on your intentions, claims, and agenda.

The GREEN "GO" button I would like to thank as without that being part of my hand I would not be able to "hand carve" the way I demonstrated.

This piece is not for sale, This thread is only to show that it was bought by Kialara and that he is the original owner.
legendary
Obviously OP ignored the bolded question I am reporting below as it gets to the core of his charade and puts him on the spot to consider the fact that someone can see through his bullshit.

@WOODCOLLECTOR,

Why do you refuse to answer the big bolded question below in the context that it was discussed?

In case you missed it with your tunnel vision...see in big bold letters.  Grin

What is so laughable about this is the 9 of you's lack of observation. When it all started, i fully got it. None of you really knew jack about woodworking, and you didnt know any better.

Now......

Smoothie has shown he has a laser, in fact he has burned some wood with a laser and posted pictures. What you children miss is the difference. Wood burned with a laser is darkened, evenly burned around everything that is cut, the wood is clearly scorched and has changed color where the laser hit. Further, the wood burned with a laser is heavily pixelated, when you look at it you can see tons of tiny little dots around the edges of anything it cut, line by line.

At first i just thought you idiots were under educated, and i understood, now i can see that your outright dumb and would believe the moon was purple if someone in your little band of degenerates said so publicly on this forum. You would ride it into the ground, leaving negative feedback for anyone who told you the moon was not purple, you would photoshop pictures of the moon to make it look purple, you would argue that 99.99999999999999% of the world is color blind and thats why they cant see the moon is purple.

But please, tell me what masters of observation and artisans of woodworking you are some more.  Roll Eyes  I rather enjoy it most days.

Further, if i would have said they were laser engraved, you guys would have argued that they were not, then i would be really fucked as i could never produce my own video of something being lasered because i dont own one.

And what stops you from laser engraving wood, then doing your own touch ups to cover up you are using a laser?.......

I even fully disclosed that the piece I lasered and posted on this forum had ZERO touch ups.

Of course if I wanted to I probably could remove those imperfections (burn marks, rough spots)...but I don't care to cover up my laser "hand-carved" (Cheesy) work.

Roll Eyes

One more thing I would like to add is that the image I lasered was not the highest resolution I could have used to laser on to that piece of wood. Pixelation would not have been as apparent would i have done this. But because I didn't want spend much time doing the piece from start to finish (including the time to setup the image in the software and put my own touch on to it), along with setting up my laser to do the work, and then the actual laser process...this is why you see some pixelation.

Total time it took me was 40 minutes start to finish. 20 min lasering time.

So please don't rule out the fact that the pixelation is always there. It was just there this time because I could care less of the quality of the image I used to make my point.

This was to simply make a point which I believe was heard by many of the users on this forum paying attention.
BG4
legendary
PaperSafe
My guess is this was the single most lucrative scamming ground OP had ever found, and he feels like he might still milk it some in the future. It's a case-study in social perversity

Well BLIND is for sure correct there Mayor.

For this to be a scam, i would have had to have actually stolen money or in this case bitcoin from someone. The only person who has paid me anything and not received something in return was LazerViking and his payment was a deposit, which is universally known as a non-refundable amount of money in order to reserve something that could have otherwise been sold to another party if it were not secured by that deposit to be taken off the market.

Every client who has paid for something, got exactly what they wanted.

Every client who has paid for something , has already displayed that they are happy with their purchase.

Not a single client, has complained about the item the purchased and received short of 1 poor guy who the mob used as a tool  

Over 30% of my clients have made many repeat purchases after this whole dog and pony show (aka: "scam accusation") started

So the simple reality is that there was no "scam" here at all. So please, feel free to chew on that healthy dose or reality before you think that anything you have said has a single ounce of credibility.

Scamming can happen through lying, misrepresenting, or deceit as well on here.

The is the premise of what LazerViking asked for his refund in the grounds you misrepresented your work as original art and hand carved.

Let's get out of the tunnel vision spectrum mmm kay?  Tongue

That is called THEFT BY DECEPTION
legendary
My guess is this was the single most lucrative scamming ground OP had ever found, and he feels like he might still milk it some in the future. It's a case-study in social perversity

Well BLIND is for sure correct there Mayor.

For this to be a scam, i would have had to have actually stolen money or in this case bitcoin from someone. The only person who has paid me anything and not received something in return was LazerViking and his payment was a deposit, which is universally known as a non-refundable amount of money in order to reserve something that could have otherwise been sold to another party if it were not secured by that deposit to be taken off the market.

Every client who has paid for something, got exactly what they wanted.

Every client who has paid for something , has already displayed that they are happy with their purchase.

Not a single client, has complained about the item the purchased and received short of 1 poor guy who the mob used as a tool  

Over 30% of my clients have made many repeat purchases after this whole dog and pony show (aka: "scam accusation") started

So the simple reality is that there was no "scam" here at all. So please, feel free to chew on that healthy dose or reality before you think that anything you have said has a single ounce of credibility.

Scamming can happen through lying, misrepresenting, or deceit as well on here.

That is the premise of what LazerViking asked for his refund in the grounds you misrepresented your work as original art and hand carved.

Let's get out of the tunnel vision spectrum mmm kay?  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: