Pages:
Author

Topic: ✠ The Official AltCoin WhiteList ➢ For Real Coins☆With Real Devs☆With Real Goals - page 4. (Read 8599 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Mintcoin should be whitelisted.

1.It has has been set up as a legal fund (like a foundation).
2. We have developed over 25 markets for the coin.
2. Great community support
4. Active development. Will work on android app that is compatible with PoS, which is a significant technical hurdle and innovation.
+1
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Mintcoin should be whitelisted.

1.It has has been set up as a legal fund (like a foundation).
2. We have developed over 25 markets for the coin.
2. Great community support
4. Active development. Will work on android app that is compatible with PoS, which is a significant technical hurdle and innovation.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
You need to lock this thread and start "Self Moderated" thread to control all the bullshit.
+1000
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Whitelist DigiByte [DGB] - its dev developed DigiShield, it's being used in other coins, the community is vast, prices stable, got on Mintpal & Cryptsy. I also like Emoticoin [EMO], it got its total coin amount reduced according to the people's request and got onto Mintpal. But I'm not really into that one, instead, I'd vote for DGB personally.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
Good effort OP.

Obviously whitelist: Darkcoin and Anoncoin

Reasons for both: active devs, active community, trying to innovate with new privacy and security features
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Pointless exercise loudest voices will just get their bags whitelisted  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Earthcoin, kittehcoin, eccoin and mintcoin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you missed

vertcoin

darkcoin

huntercoin

and heavy also

I need more reasoning for all of those.

you need more reason for huntercoin?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
blacklist Aphrodite Coin & any other premined national based scamcoin, Auroracoin & all it's clones.

Why?

They're an obvious premined pump & dump scam, not everybody in a country is going to care about getting their obscure scammy alt-cryptos, so the premined coins are just going to be kept by developers & get dumped on anybody stupid enough to buy.

Digitalcoin's checkpoints are nothing new either, that's another innovation lifted from PPC.
Activity: 966
blacklist Aphrodite Coin & any other premined national based scamcoin, Auroracoin & all it's clones.

Why?
huntercoin looks promising, new mining method, looks game/activity-based http://huntercoin.org/how-to-mine/human/ The devs do seem to be pretty active on that & have contributed some useful code.
Activity: 966
Blacklist: Rapidcoin
Massive premine, logo/gfx stolen from another internet site, bribed CoinMarket.io to list it immediately, then dumped the premine and disappeared.
more blacklist

mintcoin, just a ppc clone
zetacoin, teacoin, potcoin again nothing new
Activity: 40
you missed

vertcoin

darkcoin

huntercoin

and heavy also

I need more reasoning for all of those.
Activity: 40
You're being far too liberal with your whitelist here.

NXT is 100% premine scamcoin & closed source.

Any premined coins should go on the blacklist, imo.

I come close to agreeing with you after finding that is is affiliated with ripple, however, here is the "" source https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/src/ and it is being mined so it couldnt be 100% premined.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
You're being far too liberal with your whitelist here.
Any premined coins should go on the blacklist, imo.

wasn't doge premined?
Blacklist

Quark, adds nothing useful & is un-mineable now, another pump & dump scamcoin.
Auroacoin, pump & dump scam, no innovation
Vertcoin, yet another scryptcoin, nothing new
Pages:
Jump to: