Pages:
Author

Topic: ✠ The Official AltCoin WhiteList ➢ For Real Coins☆With Real Devs☆With Real Goals - page 6. (Read 8599 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
I think all altcoins will be added in the whitelist. There is always a good reason for something. I think its best that you add specific rules that you want to be added in the whitelist.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
It's not just because the dev sold some of his coins.

It is because the Dev sold $30,000 USD of his coins and claimed they were stolen which was proven to be false via block chain analysis. At the same time dev was selling his coins, he was taking in investor funds. That's why.

~BCX~

Could you please post the block chain analysis, I am genuinely interested in this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
FYI, inthemoney25 and justice4all are the same user.

~BCX~

Yeah right whatever you say, I'm sure he lives in Japan too. More wild unsubstantiated speculation. FYI BCX and Bozo The Clown are the same people.  Cheesy

Like it or not, the block chain doesn't lie. Baritus sold his coins and lied about them being stolen.

~BCX~

Hahha yeah like a jury is going to believe that rubbish. Its speculation and you know it. What about Bitcoin? You going to accuse the devs of dumping bitcoin too after all the dumps previously lol.

Do you have any other coins you would like to talk about or are you just going to rant on endlessly about Digitalcoin?
Activity: 40
Klondikecoin deserves to be on the whitelis.

I need reasoning.

And ,

its catch 22, I am trying to discern which coins are ethical and have valid justification, but I guess everycoin is going to provide reasoning for their existence,..

And regarding Baritus, he could have just as easily dumped all those coins and made up something to justify that,..

but who is to say, so at this point, I want to just add the coins that people are providing positive compelling arguments but that could just as easily mislead people when in fact some shady stuff is going on with the coin and it in fact should be discredited, there is no real way to tell, you guys see the what im saying right?

bcx may be right, maybe I should have just moderated the thread and use my own judgement,..

What I will do for now is continue posting both sides of the story as I am doing.
Activity: 51
Mintcoin should be added to white list, it should start to gain traction in the market soon and has a very good future

website and more info
http://mintcoin.cc/
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
What do you guys think, should I just delete the Black list and only listen to Positive Statements? and add them?

There are some coins that I am sure need to be blacklisted but that is not what this thread is all about,..

Yep i'd delete black/gray lists anything that has a shadow over it i wouldn't add it to the whitelist, in saying that there will be those who lie and give false accusations about some coins so they are not added.

Lock the thread and delete the blacklist... just the whitelist. I deleted my blacklist comments.
What do you guys think, should I just delete the Black list and only listen to Positive Statements? and add them?

There are some coins that I am sure need to be blacklisted but that is not what this thread is all about,..

You need to lock this thread and start "Self Moderated" thread to control all the bullshit.

~BCX~

Lol your saying lock it because of bullshit yet your the one peddling most of it in this thread? hahaha laughable.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Androids Tokens DEV is me Smiley ( link in elrapido's pot doesn't work )

Good to meet you, how would you like to be added as dev? for now i will add as ZackClark70.

I don't mind how you put it Smiley my name is Zack Clark so you can drop the 70 if you like Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Klondikecoin deserves to be on the whitelis.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Yep i'd delete black/gray lists anything that has a shadow over it i wouldn't add it to the whitelist, in saying that there will be those who lie and give false accusations about some coins so they are not added.

Activity: 98
I think there must be some test period (for new coins with theoretically good future), for example 2-3 months, before they'll be white/black-listed.
After Hearing all the Fuss

Graylist - Reasoning

=- Shady dev recently sold $30,000 of his own coins while soliciting investors, Developer has numerous other pump and dump coins, Conflict of interest being exchange owner and coin dev  

@ Op why is DGC even on the graylist?? There is no way anyone can prove categorically that Baritus sold $30k of his coins. That is just blatant speculation. Also what are these pump and dump coins? SRC is a fair launch, multi algorith coin with some shared dgc services and not a pump and dump coin at all and he took over ARG dev from another developer. I say DGC should be moved to the Whitelist.

Thanks.

Agreed, we can just blacklist a coin for the following reasons - Shady dev recently sold $30,000 of his own coins while soliciting investors, Developer has numerous other pump and dump coins, Conflict of interest being exchange owner and coin dev  - If we did that one could try to blacklist all of the coins with a dev that sells some of his coins or owns an exchange, however, I want to include all of the points of views so I will move to the whitelist for the compelling argument but I have to include the attempt to blacklist,..

It's not just because the dev sold some of his coins.

It is because the Dev sold $30,000 USD of his coins and claimed they were stolen which was proven to be false via block chain analysis. At the same time dev was selling his coins, he was taking in investor funds. That's why.

~BCX~

Speculation and heresay that would not hold up in court. Next.

Graylist - Reasoning

=- Shady dev recently sold $30,000 of his own coins while soliciting investors, Developer has numerous other pump and dump coins, Conflict of interest being exchange owner and coin dev  

@ Op why is DGC even on the graylist?? There is no way anyone can prove categorically that Baritus sold $30k of his coins. That is just blatant speculation. Also what are these pump and dump coins? SRC is a fair launch, multi algorith coin with some shared dgc services and not a pump and dump coin at all and he took over ARG dev from another developer. I say DGC should be moved to the Whitelist.

Thanks.

Agreed, we can just blacklist a coin for the following reasons - Shady dev recently sold $30,000 of his own coins while soliciting investors, Developer has numerous other pump and dump coins, Conflict of interest being exchange owner and coin dev  - If we did that one could try to blacklist all of the coins with a dev that sells some of his coins or owns an exchange, however, I want to include all of the points of views so I will move to the whitelist for the compelling argument but I have to include the attempt to blacklist,..

Even if he did sell 30k of dgc which I highly doubt at a crazy low price isn't it his prerogative anyway? Also what about all the times Bitcoin has had huge price dumps?? Do people call for the head of the Bitcoin devs?? Nope. I guess we can class Bitcoin as a scamcoin too then? Quite ridiculous stuff from BCX really when you think about it in a fair minded and logical fashion.

Good to meet you, how would you like to be added as dev? for now i will add as ZackClark70.
legendary
Activity: 1876

Bitcoin scrypt - just a copy of bitcoin and litecoin. It does not offer any innovation at all. Just mocking the bitcoin algo.

Completely wrong I think you need to research bitcoin scrypt alittle more before blacklisting it. Its brave enough to do what Bitcoin Devs are too scared to do, change the algo to keep mining fairer.
Activity: 323

Graylist - Reasoning

Thanks.

COI is a possible to definite negative point for me. It's also a possible +, because it indicates a dev who is willing to support his own coins. Kind of on the fence about the "numerous other pump and dump coins" because AlphaC handed baritus ARG.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure anyone has proven that baritus himself dumped $30k, so that's more of a rumor.

Graylist - Reasoning

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
Activity: 98
Well now I don't know what to believe, but I'm inclined to lean towards the members who have been here for a while.

I'll just continue to form my own opinion over time rather than clusterfucking this awesome idea of a thread with shitty arguments.
Pages:
Jump to: