Pages:
Author

Topic: The oldest sig ad campaign - get 0.3 BTC/month for free! No need to keep posting - page 14. (Read 124761 times)

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Hi TF.  Sent you an email and updated my sig with IO Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Still have yet to receive any payment(s) :/

I'm sure you'll get it soon.

I'm already waiting more than two weeks for my payment due October 19th.  Posted here multiple times already after giving TF a suitable extra time, but he never responded to the posts.  What's wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

I'm sure you'll get it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

*Also, it appears as though coinchat is currently down? (at least for me)
legendary
So, is your post count tallied when you're going to be paid, or as soon as you change your signature?

I'm about to hit 1801 so soon I'll know for sure. My next payment is due on the 14th.

I've sent an email out to TF, let me know if you find anything out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Thanks for the payment. Hope to receive next one soon.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
So, is your post count tallied when you're going to be paid, or as soon as you change your signature?

I'm about to hit 1801 so soon I'll know for sure. My next payment is due on the 14th.
legendary
Yay !
Signature changed on 5/11/2013 !

I'm almost there, I should've been more active on Bitcointalk back in the day Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
Yay !
Signature changed on 5/11/2013 !
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Payment recieved. See you on the 9th of the next month.  Smiley
I'll just put this here, my payment is due soon.
Activity: 406
I should have received my second round of payment for my signature October 23rd. .08BTC

I still haven't received it. Let me know if I should change my sig to another advertiser.

Tradefortress doesn't have time for silly threats like that.
Activity: 448
Signing up, added ads and inputs wallet to signature..
 Grin
Activity: 370
I should have received my second round of payment for my signature October 23rd. .08BTC

I still haven't received it. Let me know if I should change my sig to another advertiser.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
signing up! added the ads and payout add to sig.
 Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
Thanks for all these amazing websites <3
I will advertise it if and when I get a hundred posts.
But the question is , why not advertise coinchat too ?
I had a link to coinchat in my signature , but it is not allowed by the current piurchaser of my signature.
Will you allow me to link coinchat in my signature , along with the default inputs.io link ?
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Also updated my sig to version B.  And once more, TF, please confirm that everything is ok for me and that I will get payment in a month (if you don't want to pay me for the last one) at least....
Activity: 448
I'd like to sign up, added the ads and payout add to sig
Thanks!
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I just signed up today starting as of 11/4/2013 . My inputs.io address is http://1v.io/rings . I am in the tier 701-1100: 0.08 or 0.16 BTC / 30 days (activity must be more than 60) .  Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1000
TF says accounts with API enabled were compromised. Just disabling API access should do for now.
Pages:
Jump to: