Pages:
Author

Topic: The power of consistency, patience and perseverance . - page 3. (Read 259 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !

lastly, always see the high ranked members as motivation because they where once newbies ,they also made some similar mistakes like you and i but patience, consistency and perseverance brought them thus far. following their footsteps will enable us grow they are here as helpers ,moderators and instructors . sometimes they might criticize your post , don't panic or feel bad just have it mind that it is a way to make you grow like them because when you are criticized you learn more.  
I will like to say something on the word "Criticism".
Criticism Is general even the high rankeked members get criticised but might not base on their post rather other activities  on the forum.
For newbies, most Criticism comes from their post and there's only one thing they can do for it , either learn from it or run from it.
Remember learning comes with a future reward Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
sometimes they might criticize your post , don't panic or feel bad just have it mind that it is a way to make you grow like them because when you are criticized you learn more.  
When I was a newbie or didnt have a high rank, I am indeed always criticized and Ive got some bad mood about that but as time pass by, I realize that they helped me shape my posting habit to a more better approach. People should always accept if theres a mistake and learn from it cause it help you grow.

If a newbie lose his patience thats when he got some misdirection.
Activity: 107
Merit: 18
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Recently i have observed that some new from users are unable to develop consistency in their contributions maybe because they feel that their opinions are not relevant ,lacks quality and many more .

The forum is actually a very tough place ,but the only way to survive it's toughness is when you are consistent  in your contributions ,patient and also try as much as possible to  eliminate phobia .

furthermore, don't feel that your opinions are not noticed ,they are actually noticed and recognized but just know that nothing good comes easy and don't be discouraged maybe because you have not been merited . However ,  i have seen some newbies here with 100 activity and 0 merit please don't be discouraged or feel that you don't know how to make quality post ,just know that those post are very relevant and time will come when they will be merited.

lastly, always see the high ranked members as motivation because they where once newbies ,they also made some similar mistakes like you and i but patience, consistency and perseverance brought them thus far. following their footsteps will enable us grow they are here as helpers ,moderators and instructors . sometimes they might criticize your post , don't panic or feel bad just have it mind that it is a way to make you grow like them because when you are criticized you learn more.  
Pages:
Jump to: