Pages:
Author

Topic: The Power of Decision - page 7. (Read 20704 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 11:13:20 PM
the decision can be said to have the power of decision is based on the facts and the science is clear. When a lot of people asking for opinions even it could be something that plunges and looks bad. collect a lot of knowledge and information, and of that then it would be a better decision.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
January 10, 2019, 10:56:13 PM
There is nothing wrong with asking a suggestion from another person, but the decision will still ours to have.
Another person suggestion is used to give us more option to make the best decision.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 10, 2019, 09:34:26 PM
I agree with you,
making your own decisions is very important, especially about the investment we will make,
if I'm still consulting where are the good coins,
and after that I will do research, then if I am sure, then I will invest there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 10, 2019, 09:01:39 PM
True. But sometimes you need to weigh rightfully the decision you make to the choice of other people also by the saying also more heads are better than one. Yet in the end its you that decides.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 08:10:19 PM
Using more information in decision making is good because you can make an excellent decision if you know exactly what will happen if you did something, or what is the benefits of doing those things, and you can knows that if you asking some one who already experience that situation so, its better to make a few conversation to someone expert to know a little to make a decision and dont be arrogant in doing something in your own knowledge only but yes you need to trust your own research but its better to consult others to verify all those information.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 07:16:35 PM
How long will you waver between two opinions. Sometimes opinions might even be more than two.
I am not saying you should not ask for people's opinion, but that there are some things you should decide on your own, based on your observation or research.

Take for instance, you want to buy a coin and you are asking people for their opinion on it. I will not deceive you, you will only be tod what will benefit them.

Everyone is looking for how the coin he is holding will pump, so he will do what will bring him profit.

Do your research on the coin of your choice
Search for updates
Go through their social media groups, handles or channels and see what is happening. That can give you a clue to what you should do.

Avoid being deceived by multiple opinions and do make the decision that suits you.

sometimes we need an opinion from other people to make a decisions my friend
but the decisions still in our hands,, so, we must learn more and doiong a deep research if we want to get a good profit on our investments
and always ready for all conditions with the market,  Wink
Activity: 546
January 10, 2019, 06:56:31 PM
That's why I believe it's best for anyone who wish to invest in crypto to do their homework by themselves. The best decision is the one we make ourselves.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 10, 2019, 06:54:17 PM
Self-study of the coins is the key to success. if everyone will studies the projects correctly then we will not see so many cheated people
Making good decisions are comes from hard work, and sleeples nights because its hard to make decisions without having  Analyzation and you might failed if you continue that. This is a must, we should all study every project we want to invest to assure that our money is safe. Don’t depend on FUD or any news that encourage you to invest on one project, because you can do better than them.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 06:45:21 PM
In this market, one very hard thing is decision and no matter what any fellow tells you about a coin,  you'd still be left with making decisions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 10, 2019, 06:38:10 PM
Decision making is an art and in the cryptomarket sometimes quick /immediate decision is needed to minimize your losses or grow profit ,a single miss of opportunity costs u heavier.So habit of reliance on ourself is required instead of taking aid from others that will provide u satisfication.It would be better to aquaint yourself with the threadbare knowledge of the cryptomarket.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 10, 2019, 05:35:50 PM
Each decision will still be made independently. Any feedback and advice can be so inclined to something, but still all the decisions we make ourselves. It is best to constantly monitor the market and understand what is happening, because of what the price of coins or the entire market goes up or down.
Activity: 210
January 10, 2019, 05:20:42 PM
Self-study of the coins is the key to success. if everyone will studies the projects correctly then we will not see so many cheated people
Mostly deceive newbies who do not understand how to properly analyze projects. how should they learn to do this?
All people know how to learn, I think if a person wants to study and analyze the market a person can, I think you need to subscribe to different channels where show Analytics and a little learning on their own already from the information that provide
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 10, 2019, 05:15:08 PM
Self decision making is the best but this does not limit the fact that you seek others opinion and mind you seeking other opinion and their decision does not necessarily means that you will follow sooth. You gather the advice, do research and finalize on your decision and mostly the questions being asked concerning coins to buy or not people still open up to the point of remembering such person to do the final decision themselves.
Activity: 294
January 10, 2019, 05:07:50 PM
How long will you waver between two opinions. Sometimes opinions might even be more than two.
I am not saying you should not ask for people's opinion, but that there are some things you should decide on your own, based on your observation or research.

Take for instance, you want to buy a coin and you are asking people for their opinion on it. I will not deceive you, you will only be tod what will benefit them.

Everyone is looking for how the coin he is holding will pump, so he will do what will bring him profit.

Search for updates
Go through their social media groups, handles or channels and see what is happening. That can give you a clue to what you should do.

Avoid being deceived by multiple opinions and do make the decision that suits you.
It is sometimes good for you to make a wide consultation before investing in a coin from experienced people. This does not mean you shouldn't do your own personal research. But sampling others opinion can aid you in making your own decision.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 10, 2019, 05:02:49 PM
-snip-
You "can" take peoples opinion, but you must not follow them blindly. Remember, most people will tend to be biased. They will suggest you to do things/invest on coins that they have invested on or are on their interest. They might do things that might not be right, but will suggest you to do it anyway since they already did it.
The best thing to do is follow your own intuition. Do your own research and go along the flow which you think is right.
Activity: 560
January 10, 2019, 01:53:16 PM
Experience counts in every thing we do. I don't think there is anything wrong with someone who has little knowledge in something to ask for information from experienced people in that field. After all, it is not compulsory to take their suggestions. Sometimes you just want to find out if there are others who also think like you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
January 10, 2019, 01:20:22 PM
When making investment decision, it is best to follow our judgement instead of asking others. Other people opinion will be good for reference but the ultimate responsibility lie with the investor himself.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
January 10, 2019, 12:59:52 PM
Mostly deceive newbies who do not understand how to properly analyze projects. how should they learn to do this?

Well, as I see it, This is the most common mistake of newbies. Some newcomers tend to forget about this as they are just going with the flow, trend, hype and etc. But once they'd lose, the blaming start. Those type of people are unteachable, tbh. We all know that it is a mandatory to learn first before engaging in this type of industry.

Decision/s are made not only by gut feels, instinct, or heart (Sometimes this works out good, but most of the time not). Before making a move, make sure that it is supported by facts, or enough information/knowledge. In this way, Regrets and mistakes could be lessen. The advantage of it is that it is your research probably a first hand information.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
January 10, 2019, 12:47:10 PM
Although I understand what you are trying to say, I believe it is very important to seek other people's opinions.
You just need to go to reliable sources.
Random posters on bitcointalk aren't the most reliable.
In fact, nowadays, there are hardly any beneficial posts here at all.
But you still can go through past stuff to find very useful information.

Who you should be seeking out are market analysts, data interpreters, and techies.
Their expertise will help inform your decisions the right way.
Unless, of course, you yourself want to do all the research and become an expert on it, but that will take many many years.
Activity: 289
January 10, 2019, 12:43:16 PM

Search for updates

Taking a decision will certainly be very difficult if you do not have knowledge. You better learn and understand about the coins you want to invest. Many coins that don't have potential in the future so holding coins will only become trash in the future. You must be patient and continue to learn and increase knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: