Pages:
Author

Topic: The Power of Neo - page 12. (Read 1413 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
Thank you for your efforts. I have collected your content. NEO has huge potential in the encrypted world. We have no reason to believe that NEO will have a stable long-term growth in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 02:55:54 AM
The most promising of future projects is Nos for sure. But its really hard to get in due to a strange politic of selling tokens to developers and code contributors only, I hope there will be an entrance through some investment pools ... This project can be compared with something like EOS, in the future. Wink

I agree Nos is a promising project and am also confused about the token sale. Not sure if it will eventually be offered as a public sale or strictly the devs. I am hopeful once they see the interest they will provide the public an opportunity to purchase. I am following to see how it goes. I am excited about the project either way,
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 02:52:28 AM
You have really provided here with quality information about the power of NEO. To the best of my knowledge NEO is one of the latest blockchain technology that is posed to revolutionized the financial world.  I would want to appreciate your efforts by saying a very big thank you. Keep it up we are with you.

Thank you so much. I am so glad you found this useful. GRAB and HOLD NEO..
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
I am grabbing as more neo from past three month in last bearish trend mostly i invested into neo . Still neo not being pumped but it will pumped for sure . Once the decentrelized exchange NEXO introduced then there will be lots of Airdrops. Eventually platform value increase . Recent big successful projects were ontology already in Market . Pikciochain also one of the successful ICO sold out all the coins.

You are smart to be grabbing NEO. I think it is a good thing that we haven't seen a pump, organic, slow growth is better imo. I think we will see a spike soon,
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

What's up with NEO coins, lately a lot of that talk about NEO coins.
whether there will be major changes to the NEO in this year? or the next year?

I believe NEO is just getting started and will only continue to grow. The projects within the NEO ecosystem so far have offered value and many upcoming ICOs are bringing added value. It is interesting to see so many of the NEO powered projects and the growth after ICO.

I think we will see a huge shift to NEO and in the coming months will notice a spike in NEO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 02:43:51 AM
I am grabbing as more neo from past three month in last bearish trend mostly i invested into neo . Still neo not being pumped but it will pumped for sure . Once the decentrelized exchange NEXO introduced then there will be lots of Airdrops. Eventually platform value increase . Recent big successful projects were ontology already in Market . Pikciochain also one of the successful ICO sold out all the coins.
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 02:43:16 AM
Wah, thank you, your information is great to make me know about the Power Of NEO, not only me feel helpfull with your share information but many other member will feel helpfull to

I am glad you found this helpful! I am a huge NEO fan and hoped this info would help others realize how much NEO is growing. I feel there is huge potential for further growth because of the great projects choosing to be a part of the NEO ecosystem. I will continue to share more info and you can always check my steemit blog as I generally update there first. Thank you for your comment

I'm also a long time investor in NEO and I too believe that it has got a lot of potentials to give a lot of profit to investors in a near and long-term. But your post gives highlights of this neo for the new investors to think to check this coin.

Thank you for this effort. It's really good to know NEO is growing.

What do you think the scam percentage will be in these ICO's? Most of the boards indicate a 90% scam ratio for ETH based ICOs.

NEO is a just a platform to launch a project but after that, it all depends on project owners whether they can to deliver the product or want to scam investors. I'm not sure whether NEO will control these things. Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

I have been trying to look further into that and so far I cannot definitively say but from what I have noticed is the transparency within the teams. That to me is huge. I intend to research further into this and will share what I find. Thank you for your feedback.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

What's up with NEO coins, lately a lot of that talk about NEO coins.
whether there will be major changes to the NEO in this year? or the next year?
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 02:37:55 AM
The power of the neo project comes from the projects you put in the first post. There are very strong projects that use the infrastructure of NEO.

Which in my opinion takes the neo project one step further than other blockchain projects.

I feel that NEO will have huge growth in the coming months as other projects see the potential of being part of the NEO ecosystem. There are alot of use cases for the projects coming off of NEO so it will be interesting to see how the market reacts. I think it is a great time to buy and hold NEO and invest in some of the stronger NEO powered projects.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
May 04, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
Thanks for the list.
I never thought its that much already. Its never announced here in the forum and they also didn't promote much of what is going in the platform. There are few chinese projects in the forum which I thought were using NEO platform. The only I've read so far was GAGApay which is very active here in the forum.
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 02:34:00 AM
I'm a NEO fan but ETH will have a very big year and take #1 IMO. And it should.
However, NEO will establish itself as the #2 platform and it wouldn't surprise me if NEO takes a good 20% of the ICO market share from ETH.

I do feel that NEO will take the ICO market just because of the transparency with the projects. I agree NEO and ETH will be pretty close but the potential for NEO is huge IMO. I just dont think many people realize all the great projects choosing the NEO ecosystem but once they do I think there will be a huge shift. It is pretty exciting to watch and be a part of. Thank you for your feedback, I will now be watching ETH and NEO on the charts and thinking of you Smiley
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

What do you think the scam percentage will be in these ICO's? Most of the boards indicate a 90% scam ratio for ETH based ICOs.

As with any ICO it is hard to know for sure whether it is a scam. I always pay attention to the team through Telegram or other chats to see how active they are with the community. I look for transparency, and how they answer questions. If they avoid certain questions or do their best to provide an answer in a timely manner. From what I have seen so far, the teams within the neo ecosystem do a really good job of keeping the community updated and in most cases the ICOs Powered by NEO already have a working product so the chances of being scammed are far lower.

If you look at the NEP5 tokens you can see the growth from ICO and it doesnt take long to realize the ROI. I think the future of NEO and projects of the NEO ecosystem will be huge.

I suggest using the Switcheo exchange and investing in Switcheo, I believe it is just going to keep groing. I would Also suggest Spotcoin as an investment because of the benefits they will bring to blockchain. The ICO was postponed a week so join their telegram for announcement of Pre ICO date. Spotcoin has been very transparent and the founders, CEO and team are very active with the community.

DYOR and BUY NEO!!!! I honestly believe this is currently the best opportunity to see huge gains in your portfolio. Also join each bounty offered because I am holding the tokens received in bounties and airdrops and they are of actual value, unlike others that are worthless.

I am I have helped and you are able to benefit from this info. Follow my blog on steemit as I generally update there first.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 02:24:22 AM
I'm a NEO fan but ETH will have a very big year and take #1 IMO. And it should.
However, NEO will establish itself as the #2 platform and it wouldn't surprise me if NEO takes a good 20% of the ICO market share from ETH.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 02:21:57 AM
The power of the neo project comes from the projects you put in the first post. There are very strong projects that use the infrastructure of NEO.

Which in my opinion takes the neo project one step further than other blockchain projects.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 04, 2018, 02:20:50 AM
Wah, thank you, your information is great to make me know about the Power Of NEO, not only me feel helpfull with your share information but many other member will feel helpfull to

I am glad you found this helpful! I am a huge NEO fan and hoped this info would help others realize how much NEO is growing. I feel there is huge potential for further growth because of the great projects choosing to be a part of the NEO ecosystem. I will continue to share more info and you can always check my steemit blog as I generally update there first. Thank you for your comment

I'm also a long time investor in NEO and I too believe that it has got a lot of potentials to give a lot of profit to investors in a near and long-term. But your post gives highlights of this neo for the new investors to think to check this coin.

NEO is a just a platform to launch a project but after that, it all depends on project owners whether they can to deliver the product or want to scam investors. I'm not sure whether NEO will control these things. Correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 04, 2018, 02:19:12 AM
I am quite interested in the prospects of NEO and how it is developing as a coin in it's own right and also as a launch platform for child tokens on the NEP-5 protocols.
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 02:06:52 AM
Great post! I didn't realize that some well known ICOs are actually run on NEO. I always assumed that high profile ICOs were always run on the Ethereum blockchain. In any case, this is good news for the NEO community and coin holders like us. It's about the right time for a pump if you ask me.

I believe that we should see more increases in NEO value soon given that the POS type of coin is becoming more popular daily.

I had not realized myslef, until I started researching how many great projects were part of the NEO ecosystem. I hoped this post would help others. There are some great upcoming projects and I do suggest joining their telegram channels to stay updated. There are some really good bounties going on as well that you can join. Spotcoin is a good bounty to participate in and their Pre-ICO was delayed a week and I highly recommend investing. They have a great team and are offering great projects. You can see my steemit blog for more info. https://steemit.com/neo/@mistib/spotcoin-pre-ico-may-1-7-2018 Thank you for your reply and I will do my best to update new projects as they become known
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 02:04:03 AM
NEO crypto currency is a coin that is popular every day in the stock market and makes money for its investors. until this time it was stable. a potent high and strong coin. it will rise even more in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 04, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 01:59:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: