Pages:
Author

Topic: THE PRICE OF BITCOINS IS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL - page 2. (Read 23546 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
The charts are looking sick now, IMO sell now before the panic starts, IMO.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Tonto, I'll keep an eye out. We wait for Gox to confirm, but you can always ping me if you get worried: [email protected]
Activity: 56
Raize, when we say escrowed, we mean it. They won't be able to take the other side of the contract unless they can fulfill.

That is to say, you wish to buy puts, right? You're going to spend a little USD for the right to sell at $20 between now and the end of july.

In exchange, the buyer(s) will have to have USD in the system.

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I can predict the future! Bitcoin will success!!!!
Bitcoin cannot crash. The government cannot control bitcoin so it will not crash.

Hmm wierd because a lot of the bubbles I can think of (dot com, housing, credit crunch, etc) specifically occured because the government wasn't properly regulating them.

So are you saying that bitcoins need government backing?
Because I'm against that.
Activity: 77
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Bitcoin cannot crash. The government cannot control bitcoin so it will not crash.

Hmm wierd because a lot of the bubbles I can think of (dot com, housing, credit crunch, etc) specifically occured because the government wasn't properly regulating them.
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
Funny, will we now see a thread like this when someone wants to buy some coins? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
the panic has ended, resume mining

Thank you. I was waiting for permission.
Activity: 70
the panic has ended, resume mining
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Markets only crash because of government control?...
Activity: 71
I can predict the future! Bitcoin will success!!!!
donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
If I do an option to sell 500 Bitcoin by July 30th at the price of $20/coin which of your staff is going to make sure someone has $10,000 in the system so I can actually get that when I want to sell on July 1st?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
So, tonto, your currency risks with that trade are essentially that BTC goes super low, and you'll wish you'd been able to sell, while they were instead locked up in the call until July 28.

The USD will go to you immediately, and you'll get either your BTC back, or the $50 at some point. If you don't get the $50 by the expiration date, you'll have the BTC unlocked and you can do it again, withdraw, exchange, whatever you like.

Ok, I hope I did that right. 20 BTC is a lot to experiment with. How do I know if someone accepts my ask price? (buys the option)?
Activity: 630

It's you full time job to post this, isn't it.

Aah who am I kidding, it never gets old Cheesy
Activity: 69
firstbits.com/1c3qpa
Sam is a troll.

I feared something awful may happen.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I have a question: does this means that difficult will decrease, or it is just a relative price compared to USD?

Thanks.
Activity: 10
A limit on trades per hour by one person could be useful.
It was back down to 22.8, then I refreshed and got 22.5. It seems that the limited demand for coins by actual merchants and the potential shutdown by the US government are starting to scare people away.

Price fluctuates wildly every weekend because wire transfers are disabled. You can't withdraw or add money by bank funds during Sat-Sun.

Take a look at historical data to back it up.
[/quote]A viable currency shouldn't fluctuate so much when it first takes off. People who bought at 30+ BTC took a huge bath and probably have no confidence in the Bitcoin market now.
sam
Activity: 4
Price fluctuates wildly every weekend because wire transfers are disabled. You can't withdraw or add money by bank funds during Sat-Sun.

Take a look at historical data to back it up.
Don't worry I'm sure everything will be alright http://i.imgur.com/UA1jK.gif

edit: dropped even further since I made this post
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sell sell sell, and I'll buy buy buy, all you bitcoins at a dollar each! Wink Cheesy J/K,  I get get a good deal buying bitcoins because of this market dip though
Activity: 756
Trying to delude yourself into thinking the crash isn't happening is only going to make you lose more money!! you need to get out now before your btc are worthless!
Pages:
Jump to: