Pages:
Author

Topic: the price of crypto is down now, what to do - page 18. (Read 2121 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
to be able to benefit of course if possible then buy as much as possible. with much of the amount owned in cheap prices will certainly be very yielding if held down in the long run and when the prices have gone up more than current prices. It takes time but the result is also great.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
We might be looking at a multi month bear market that will last towards the end of the year. It is hard to say. For me though I am still holding and carrying on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback

If you're aching for the profits, then try to diversify with the tokens that have high potential and then just wait for it to go up. Or how about sell the tokens you have and then just move them to bitcoins. It's a good idea to divert them and then wait it out to. Long story short, move and hodl.
Activity: 431
When the price of all the coins falls, then the right thing to do is to keep your assets till the market price stabilizes. And if you have a lot of money, I suggest to buy lots of coins when prices fall and sell when prices rise. It will make you gain more profit.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
The market has fallen to the bottom, and I don't think it will continue to fall. So now all we need to do is continue to hold our tokens and wait patiently for the market to pick up. With enough patience, I believe we will get rich. Return.
Activity: 574
Now it is best to just keep your coins in the long term, as selling for less than you bought is not exactly worth it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
the first thing that you need to do is to check in your history trade so you can find if you can get a profit or not. you need to do this if you want to leave the market but you have the other option and it means, you can hold your coins until you see the price is a move to the high price. the situations now are not good for now and maybe you need to close your market for a while and enjoy your time to travel to the other places with your profit money that you get before.
Activity: 164
The market for encryption is not very good, and prices are now down. If you hold some cryptocurrencies, I suggest that you should keep holding and wait for the market to recover. If you have enough money, I suggest you can continue to buy some.
Activity: 169
for now, it would be better if we hold all crypto that owned for some time.so, we can sell it if the price is rise again to get profits. the crypto price who was down is also can also be utilized to buy coins with cheap price.
Activity: 294
all we can do is just be patient and wait until bitcoin and etherium are rising in price, as bounty hunter must be very disappointed with the falling price of bitcoin now, so we all can not get maximum work and payout, this is my personal opinion
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The cost of crypto is down now and the greater part of the coins are accessible at extremely shoddy value so this is great time to interest in altcoins. On the off chance that you getting some great coins at this bearish pattern of market then you will get immense profits for your venture at whatever point this market push forward.
Activity: 146
The current market has fallen into a trough, and I believe it will not fall too much, so it will be a very good choice to continue to hold your coins now. Wait patiently for the market to pick up, it will bring you huge Profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Prices are falling and very quickly, because very soon the market will begin a countdown and prices will start to fly to the moon, as it was last fall, look at the price of bitcoin, it starts to descend to around $ 3000
All people are worry about this condition and of course me too because the recent condition is very bad to us as crypto lovers.
Fly you said? I think so but its not easy like talking. There are many reference to make this prediction happen and its very hard job to do.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
What I think one can do is to get yourself engaged in the social media campaign while waiting.
No matter what or how small the token may be, by the time the dump is over you will appreciate it. But without that, one will be tempted to withdraw/sell all ones coins and end up wasting them in poor sales
Activity: 168
as far as I'm concerned you better hold your altcoin because then you will be safe and will not lose your altcoin or money because nowadays many people hold altcoins and wait for altcoin prices back because with the decrease of altcoin which is currently due to the movement of bitcoin some last month decreased
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
As many said just keep holding and wait till it become stable. They are worried about this moment of fall many investors disappointed and got loose their abilities to gained more profit. Holding and paitience is the key to earned profit.
Activity: 132
If you are already profitable, you can choose to sell because the market may still decline. So you also have funds, and you can choose to buy bottom when you fall again. So you have more money. At the same time also earned some of the proceeds
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
This crypto price dip is normal. If you know something on trading you will get profit from it. Just make sure you choose the potential coin with high volume so that trading would not be stagnant. In this case, buy low and sell high then you earn.
Difficult but yes its still profitable if you will be able to find coins that have a good chance to bounce back, many coins around the exchange are really tempting to buy while its still cheap it will take some time to recover but if you know how things works inside the exchange then even in small rise you can gain some benefits, take your risk and be wise while bloody market still ongoing.
Activity: 24
I think we can do nothing about it but to hold the good one and to sell the other which you feel that is not worth to hold to avoid the big loss.
Activity: 85
Keep calm and you should have an optimistic attitude. I firmly believe that the market will rise. I will always hold the coin in my hand and will not sell it. I will not check it every day because it will make me make a wrong decision. I will always get a price increase
Pages:
Jump to: