Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of ETHEREUM this year - page 7. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 04:40:31 PM
looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
maybe next year's eth prices can be much better. we just wait

Also I think that we have not another choice than waiting for the rising of ethereum. It must be very hard to watch this awful price decreasing for the ethereum investors, but all can I say is that, stay away from panic sell. Just wait for better prices and stay positive. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 28, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
During this week, market has recovered a little bit. If this continues for few days then it is not very far. Still one month is remaining in this year. You don't know when there is a buying wave and ETH goes to 500$ again or even 800 to 1000$. Stay positive with this hope.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 28, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

If I were holding more than a hundred ETH since January I would have hang myself by now. I'm skeptical whether ETH is going to rise just as how it did and beat is last ATH. Because to some of the people EOS can be a much better platform where developers are aggressively developing more projects even in the bear market.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 12:08:39 PM
looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
Well this year is the worst year i've ever seen in the crypto world. But I'm expecting alot next year. Maybe the price of every coin will be back to normal if we could wait a little bit more.

The worst years from was from November 2013 to early 2016. That was much worse.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
Well this year is the worst year i've ever seen in the crypto world. But I'm expecting alot next year. Maybe the price of every coin will be back to normal if we could wait a little bit more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
November 28, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
I bought some at $108. I saw a huge buy support once it reached $100 so I don't think it's gonna fall under that price. Moreover it is a good opportunity to make good profits in case of new bull run
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
November 28, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
I think that ETH this year will reach the price of $ 500 at best, and at worst it will continue to fall further. I want to see the fastest growth
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
November 28, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
The fact that the price of a coin keeps above $ 100 is good. Many analysts predicted a price of $ 30-80. I hope that the price will not fall so low. I believe in this coin and will wait for the best price.

$100 Ethereum price is good? I do not think its good. $1400 to $100 so much less, I think $500 overall good. Analysis not right always, sometimes it gets mistake. $30 to $40 is low value of Ethereum (If price will go. I also belive in crypto very much. I have enough faith.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 28, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
if it is true that the bitcoin news entered the national trade then I am sure that soon the crypto price will start to stabilize, and the holders should not panic because conditions like this will only become opportunities for large fund holders to get coins at cheap prices

i hope so,,
a lot of crypto media talk about nasdaq to launch bitcoin futures market
and i think this news is true, because today we can see the marketcap of crypto was increasing my friend and the green bar show in most of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
if it is true that the bitcoin news entered the national trade then I am sure that soon the crypto price will start to stabilize, and the holders should not panic because conditions like this will only become opportunities for large fund holders to get coins at cheap prices
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 28, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
Unpredictable as always I really think the price of ETH next year will be this way, But right now at an impending end of this year my opinion for the price of ETH would get back to $100 and would just play in getting up and down to $100 and $120 USD value, We can not get a better chance of breaking the resistance of $150 USD in my opinion, And because the terrible drama that is happening right now it is pretty obvious that the value of Ethereum would stay in the $100 USD level.
It was a pessimism that was too bad, in a calculation that everything could happen to Etherum.
There are still many opportunities for improvement, we all must play an active role in increasing the price of Etherum coin.
Give trust and increase the volume of financial transactions with Etherum. That is a very easy way to give a positive stigma to Etherum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 07:21:53 AM
Ethereum is been everything but impressive through out this year. I also projected when the year began that Ethereum could hit 500 judging from its performance last year. But alas, we have been wrong and analysis have not captured this situation. I think at this point we wait and see what will happen next year.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
November 28, 2018, 07:20:20 AM
Unpredictable as always I really think the price of ETH next year will be this way, But right now at an impending end of this year my opinion for the price of ETH would get back to $100 and would just play in getting up and down to $100 and $120 USD value, We can not get a better chance of breaking the resistance of $150 USD in my opinion, And because the terrible drama that is happening right now it is pretty obvious that the value of Ethereum would stay in the $100 USD level.
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 07:04:32 AM
I was interested in ethereum after seeing eth prices go down, and I bought it for long-term investment.
I bought it in September when it was $ 150 and I wanted to sell it for $ 350, but it hasn't been reached yet.
if I sell it now, I will lose a lot.
Activity: 1092
November 28, 2018, 06:59:41 AM
This position really makes us confused, is it the right time to buy or it will still fall again for ETH prices, but even though we don't know the lowest point for ETH prices we are sure that ETH will still rise again when
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
November 28, 2018, 06:11:48 AM
If you bought at $400 or more this is a really invaluable opportunity to lower your average cost, assuming you have some fiat to spend. ETH will likely recover over time, at least back to around that $400 mark. But if you can lower your dollar cost average down to around $200 now then that resembles a 100% profit instead of a break even price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 28, 2018, 05:07:48 AM
The fact that the price of a coin keeps above $ 100 is good. Many analysts predicted a price of $ 30-80. I hope that the price will not fall so low. I believe in this coin and will wait for the best price.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 28, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

Well, even backing to $200 seems perfectly a great market movement to see
I would like to see Bitcoin back to $5,000 and eth to $200

Else it shows that we are really lacking of market trust towards the crypto markets
Its end of year, where salary and bonus are given
If they don't include Crypto into their 401K, you know that the market has weak strength there
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
November 28, 2018, 04:46:48 AM
Indeed, the eth price is a concern, and many are losing, just be patient and wait for eth to increase. I still hope that all altcoins can rise in December, especially eth, which is one of the most powerful platforms in the project.
Activity: 812
November 28, 2018, 03:51:44 AM
The price of Ethereum has dropped a lot lately, but I hope that this is a temporary phenomenon. I hope the market will start turning soon.
Pages:
Jump to: