Pages:
Author

Topic: The price of ETHEREUM this year - page 8. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 28, 2018, 03:04:22 AM
looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
maybe next year's eth prices can be much better. we just wait

It is much better to wait than to panic sell, so I think you are right. Look at the history of crypto, there have been many bumps in the road, and this is just another one - the road leads upwards in the long-term, and I am also confident that ETH will see big prices again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 03:04:06 AM
looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
I already like it, we returned three years ago and we can finally fulfill our dream, voiced earlier - buying at cheap prices.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
November 28, 2018, 02:22:40 AM
Next year will be much better than this time consider the Constantinople update will come and ice age will have started. we will about to see the ethereum will be moving toward the conservative system that called POS. I'm very interesting to see that to happen ASAP.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 09:25:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: