Pages:
Author

Topic: The problem of getting bitcoin in the future - page 4. (Read 1038 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
These are exactly the reasons for which we need a uniform and a decentralized currency which can be used in any country by anyone and that's where bitcoin comes in the picture. These obstacles are what that will bring in more utility to bitcoin. Regarding countries banning or controlling bitcoin, then it's just on paper. It's practically impossible to control btc.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I am wondering if more and more mining centers will switch to the use of alternative energy, will it allow to reduce the cost of bitcoin? After all, while mining is very expensive

Maybe it will. Now many projects decide to combine green energy and mining. Recently saw such a project in Kazakhstan, and this is all brought to the state level
Activity: 83
I am wondering if more and more mining centers will switch to the use of alternative energy, will it allow to reduce the cost of bitcoin? After all, while mining is very expensive
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
A lot of the world does trading in USD already so its not like having one currency is a big issue.  Bankers have been planning this from the start but bitcoin beat them to the punch.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think the only solution in this problem is acceptance. First in acceptance of bitcoin by netizens all over the globe and when bitcoin is already embraced by all people government will have no choice but accept the fact that bitcoin is the key for a better life in terms of payment system or even in investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
Whether or not the electronic money through the future is easy is a difficult question. Firstly, in terms of economic integration, this is very difficult now because each country has its own face value and money, it is difficult to synchronize, another difficulty is that the legal is unclear because each country has one private law. Secondly, the political, military, and information technology are uneven, leading to access to electronic money is not virtual reality. So how to solve this problem?

Many countries and many big companies support this technology. They believe in the future of bitcoin . In contrast, I do not think countries will give up their currencies in exchange for digital currencies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
Yeah, the issue that you mentioned is actually true. But honestly, those are just small issues that can be fixed anytime. The laws will change once bitcoin becomes widely used. It won't create much of a problem. Besides these problems, there are more huge problems that we need to fix. Once everyone starts to adopt using bitcoin, can the network be able to handle all those thousands of transactions together? Will the fee remain the same or will it skyrocket proportionally? Will people be able to adopt with it? Can it be used as a regular currency? These are the main issues and problems we need to think about.

I agree. After(Important) Bitcoin is widely adopted/used and stabilized then it could be implemented worldwide even without too many issues if humanity choose to do so someday.

It ultimately depends on the lawmakers and big banks who can make the decision first and then the implementation in an ordered way to make sure it happens without too many issues. But will Bitcoin be someday the sole currency of the whole world? Maybe it could be main one, but i doubt that it will be the only one.

There were many attempts of different governments to regulate Bitcoin, but all of them failed. It is almost impossible until you have access to the Internet. Hope, in the future, we will have fewer problems with getting BTC.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
I don't see any difficulty if a country will adopt bitcoin as method of payment.

Secondly, we don't even have to think about virtual reality, crypto is a crypto, as it is.
I don't know how people thinking for the negative effect of crypto into our community and they'll never realize how it will give a huge return to us in the future. It will be no problem if we aren't be using this into illegal activities but somehow some of us are taking advantage of being in anonymity and take actions against the law.
It is not about being negative it is about being realistic, whether you like it or not the dark side of the illegal transaction that go with bitcoin is huge as criminals and rug dealers have nothing to fear while practicing their activity and we cannot ignore that, and bitcoin acceptance will enhance it, legally i don't think that countries will ever be able to accept it and make as a payment system and they should not ban it as well because it will hurt those of us that don't use it for illegal activities.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
I think, support from the government is a very important point and greatly influences the development of crypto. Government regulations will safeguard every investor's assets and every crypto user.

then, a very important point is about the spread of the crypto world to the public. this is our job, and we cover every problem related to the crypto world, like the negative assumptions that come from the public. we must be able to direct the public to positive assumptions about cryptocurrencies, so, the public enthusiasm for crypto will increase.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
I don't see any difficulty if a country will adopt bitcoin as method of payment.

Secondly, we don't even have to think about virtual reality, crypto is a crypto, as it is.
I don't know how people thinking for the negative effect of crypto into our community and they'll never realize how it will give a huge return to us in the future. It will be no problem if we aren't be using this into illegal activities but somehow some of us are taking advantage of being in anonymity and take actions against the law.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
Whether or not the electronic money through the future is easy is a difficult question. Firstly, in terms of economic integration, this is very difficult now because each country has its own face value and money, it is difficult to synchronize, another difficulty is that the legal is unclear because each country has one private law. Secondly, the political, military, and information technology are uneven, leading to access to electronic money is not virtual reality. So how to solve this problem?

First, every country can issue its national Cryptocurrency to circulate and not need to move with other countries because you can exchange it through exchanges. Second, crypto cannot destroy or create even when World War 3 takes place. Exchange and buy-sell activities will easily happen also if the worst happens. It can solve current problems, but it needs approval from countries.
copper member
Activity: 105
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

In my opinion, in the future bitcoin will grow stronger so there will be no problem getting bitcoins. Don't worry too much, everything will be fine
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It is not that difficult as Bitcoin has not been created to replace fiat money or national currency, but to bring a better alternative of centralized banks.

If adoption rate will increase in the future,  this will be great for Bitcoin and its supporters.

Main problem is price if it is not increasing as per expectation then supply and volume might be low and demand will not be there. This result in centralisation of crypto in the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
It's maybe happen that the problem of getting bitcoin in the future. If you notice that realized that now bitcoin is more popular than other cryptocurrency. It's the number one crypto right now and most valuable also. Bitcoin price continuously increasing and in future it's going more expensive. I think it's very natural or normal thing that face problem for getting bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
It is not that difficult as Bitcoin has not been created to replace fiat money or national currency, but to bring a better alternative of centralized banks.

If adoption rate will increase in the future,  this will be great for Bitcoin and its supporters.
Activity: 29
Actually knowing and having bitcoin in this time is an opportunity, although there is differences between the amount of it in different countries. Still it will let you have the money you needed and by somehow using or rotating it, you will be able to grow your money as large, as fast, as you can.
I agree, but will you help me how do you manage it by yourself? I like earning money while also enjoying it too.
There are many possibilites that might happen in future, growing yourself and also your money may help you to secure your future. Just like me i make sure that i saved money while also earning. I usually put myself in online gaming where i've found it very interesting and easy to earn. A better thing to be confident in the future
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

As bitcoin is decentralized and censorship resistant, it's not clear that countries can do much to suppress it in the long run, especially as their currencies fail. Should the bitcoin price reach astronomical heights, the people will be able to buy it in fractions, or satoshis.
brand new
Activity: 0
Actually knowing and having bitcoin in this time is an opportunity, although there is differences between the amount of it in different countries. Still it will let you have the money you needed and by somehow using or rotating it, you will be able to grow your money as large, as fast, as you can.
I agree, but will you help me how do you manage it by yourself? I like earning money while also enjoying it too.
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
Let me rephrase it to comment on your statement "Bitcoin is the Future", so whether we like it or not its the future.
Gold is been around for a thousand years now, does gold had a hard time maintaining its current status as one of the commodity?
Now think of bitcoin or block chain in general, is the world ready for it(the future)?
Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: