Pages:
Author

Topic: The problem of getting bitcoin in the future - page 8. (Read 1038 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Whether or not the electronic money through the future is easy is a difficult question. Firstly, in terms of economic integration, this is very difficult now because each country has its own face value and money, it is difficult to synchronize, another difficulty is that the legal is unclear because each country has one private law. Secondly, the political, military, and information technology are uneven, leading to access to electronic money is not virtual reality. So how to solve this problem?

Firstly, I can't understand a thing about the first sentence of your statement. I guess you should focus on that first before making this a problem. There are a lot of countries that banned bitcoin but the technology or the idea of the Blockchain is being developed in there. Every country has its own value so it is better to stick on one fiat which is commonly USD.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Whether or not the electronic money through the future is easy is a difficult question. Firstly, in terms of economic integration, this is very difficult now because each country has its own face value and money, it is difficult to synchronize, another difficulty is that the legal is unclear because each country has one private law. Secondly, the political, military, and information technology are uneven, leading to access to electronic money is not virtual reality. So how to solve this problem?

Each problem that bitcoin may face in future will be answered in right time,for more than 10 years bitcoin had struggle alot of difficulties but what happened?didn't bitcoin reached the highest price of almost $20,000 ?so what more these questions you delivered?there is no impossible fulfilling the future of cryptocurrency so dont bother because for sure we will be on the best shape in the next couple of years
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
i think it wont be a problem to get bitcoin in the future simply because things will set in line for its integration. if bitcoin will be generally allowed and accepted then there would be advancement to make it work in all region. this is a way that wont make it difficult to get bitcoin or to spend bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Based on what I have seen now I think there is no problem nothing to worry about it in fact some country is now slowly adapting the blockchain technology. Big companies with high reputation are adapting it. Im expecting a massive global adoption in the future. However, there are some countries refuses to adapt this kind of technology because they cant control it.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
All of the above-mentioned obstacles/hindrance for bitcoin growth is actually already being addressed. Firstly, every different country also receives/accepts different forms of money through some of their merchants, so that's already one problem solved. Next, legality is already becoming a thing of bitcoin knowing how every country is doing their best to regulate the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, with some already coming up with their very own legal framework. Lastly, political, military and infotech is not even a problem that bitcoin needs to worry about considering that these things aren't really concerned, connected nor meddling with bitcoin's growth for as long as people lobby for something, especially if it's a large portion of the population we're talking about, politics will bow down and follow suit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think we can face a lot of problem in the future of getting bitcoin. First when bitcoin did not hit it's goal to decentralized and it's legalization we were experience the hard time to store and make our bitcoin secure. Then another problem is technology. How can we get bitcoin easily when most of business and organization did not upgrade their system for the use or getting of bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I don't think that there would be a problem in getting some bitcoin in the future,
First the face value that you are talking about if I am correct is eac and every country's fiat, And as of now I don't see any problem with it I mean Bitcoin has been used by almost all over the world and the different value of each country doesn't mean anything to it.
And about legalization of Bitcoin I think you already know that there are some country that already made it legal and only few are against it or made it illegal.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: