Pages:
Author

Topic: The productive capacities of an individual to the society. - page 3. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death
Personally, I am inspired with an utmost believe that the ability to accumulate the energy and knowledges to achieve a goal is aspired by when an individual is independently reliable to itself without the reliances of hoping on someone else even though there is a reputable. The essence is that you stays mindedly and focus with the agilities to reach out to your goals and targets.
The government and the governed have separate responsibilities assigned to them by the Constitution. To have a prosperous society both entities must perform their roles.  The government must protect lives and properties and also ensure basic amenities are available for the citizens to enjoy. The citizens must also live peacefully, pay taxes, and ensure that these amenities are not misused, vote during elections, etc. But in my location both the government and citizens have failed to carry out their roles this is why the nation is underdeveloped. The government and the citizens have embraced corruption and this is why the nation is stagnated.

But as individuals should strive to contribute our quota to national development by being economically productive and politically sensitive. Regardless of the problems we are facing, we should work hard to ensure that we live a financially stable life. And also help advance our nation in any good way we can.

NB: I am finding it difficult to understand your post and will advise that you write using simple words to state your points. Using conflicting words makes your post hard to comprehend. I am also confused by the word "masses", I think the meaning should be the people and not the government.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
Financial and economical capacity that is potentialed to enhance the society or regional welfares of the masses is primarily weighed by the individual capacities with the proportionalities dependencies of the individuals and the governments awareness, concerns and contributions to   possibly achieved a stable and reliable productive economy prides.

It is true that the regulatory and economy optimization is the responsibility of the government but a fascinating economic infrastructures is more sufficient if individuals is inspired with the credibilities of what to the for the masses (government) and not relentedly relying on what the masses (government) would do for them.
This is also a call security being responsibilities of everyone individuals and not giving it all up to the governments.

Personally, I am inspired with an utmost believe that the ability to accumulate the energy and knowledges to achieve a goal is aspired by when an individual is independently reliable to itself without the reliances of hoping on someone else even though there is a reputable. The essence is that you stays mindedly and focus with the agilities to reach out to your goals and targets.
Pages:
Jump to: