Pages:
Author

Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly. - page 12. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 109
There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?

The point is at the beginning like in 2017 everything was great. But everyday it is becoming harder and harder to find the real gem. Not to mention that we are in the bear market right now. For instance if you had an ICO during last December - February most likely you would fill easily the soft cap, but now you will have to strech a bit more as people double question themselves where to invest.  We are starting to see more scams and more useless projects out there that just want to raise money but in reality they can start with the simple idea and small work without the need for a token. Once bear market picks up again ICOs should pick traction from my point of view.

Bounties will live as long as there are ICOs happening as it is really free marketing and building fake social proof around the project to sound better to potential investors. Even if the pay is like really low you will have some kid with tons amount of time who will be willing to spend that time on bounties in hope to earn some buck. Same is with faucets, why don't they die out? People continue to lose time on them as long as they are getting even few cents out of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?
Pages:
Jump to: