Pages:
Author

Topic: The rally will eventually end with a dip to at least $5.5K //3K - page 4. (Read 2141 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I dont know how high it will go but that is how low it will go. Just a humble call made purely via pattern extrapolation. Since you so strongly believe it will not happen, that is exactly why it's going to happen. I have no further arguments.
I believe that the lower it can go for now is $8,000 and this may not even happen as the market has a great potential to go as high as $500,000 in three to five years to come. $3,000 will completely kills bitcoin as people will sell all their holding out of panic. I expected this bullish momentum to last through out next year and more positive event are coming up lately and many people all over the world are becoming aware of bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
Maybe CME and their shorts will just slowly walk it up to $100K over years so there wont be a correction. This might be the end of BTC trading as we know it and its back to strictly altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Anyone who's been around since 2013 or earlier knows we will be back to $3k eventually.

Before proceeding upwards to $100K followed by a crash to $30K. If you short at $100K just don't make the mistake of waiting for cheap $20K coins because that won't happen.

What? A peak to $100,000 and a 70% fall to $30,000? Are you sure the support will not be on $40,000 this time? We have the traders from the CME who will prevent this kind of volatility.

I believe some of them will become bald because of the stress that comes with trading Bitcoin. Hahaha.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Mark it on your forehead: Bitcoin will never, ever go down to $3'000! It is presently at $11'650 and just doesn't want to go down, in order that I can buy back.
Deb Rah Von Doom
You are a newbie, why we should trust you? You are just a scumbag who has been posting trash in the forum to join a signature campaign.

The '2' is a clue of a hacked account returned in a different form.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tera-149230

This poster has been here for years and correctly called the post 2013 crash. I have no idea whether 3 grand is at all realistic but they'll have more clue than most of us.

He also screwed up basically all calls after that  Roll Eyes
I think there should be an old bitcoiner disease called mtgox post traumatic stress disorder, where you keep making predictions of btc going to 500$ or 1000$ (note, he said 'at least 3000')
I dont get any get any credit for my good calls. In 2014 I drew a chart with a 2 year retracement with a bottom around $300 before recovering at hitting ATH. Everyone thought it was super bearish and laughed me out. In 2015 after the breakout to $500 I said the market had reversed and the bear market was over but there will have to be 35% dip first  over several months before the next leg. Both bulls and bears were laughing at me.

But what about your charts lately? Didnt you predict another few bear years in Jan?
Also, lets assume it will blow off at 13k (probably a lot higher... but let's assume so). By saying 3k you are expecting a drop of 77%. This never happened in bitcoin... And if we get to 25-40k, it would be even higher! Everything is possible in crypto though, will be happy to come back to this topic and apologize if I am wrong, I am just questioning your data
I made a chart where it went flat at 1000->800 for a year before spiking to the moon. Not really that bearish.
Activity: 154
Merit: 101
You are a newbie, why we should trust you? You are just a scumbag who has been posting trash in the forum to join a signature campaign.

This poster has been here for years and correctly called the post 2013 crash. I have no idea whether 3 grand is at all realistic but they'll have more clue than most of us.

I think there should be an old bitcoiner disease called mtgox post traumatic stress disorder, where you keep making predictions of btc going to 500$ or 1000$ (note, he said 'at least 3000')
I dont get any get any credit for my good calls. In 2014 I drew a chart with a 2 year retracement with a bottom around $300 before recovering at hitting ATH. Everyone thought it was super bearish and laughed me out. In 2015 after the breakout to $500 I said the market had reversed and the bear market was over but there will have to be 35% dip first  over several months before the next leg. Both bulls and bears were laughing at me.

But what about your charts lately? Didnt you predict another few bear years in Jan?
Also, lets assume it will blow off at 13k (probably a lot higher... but let's assume so). By saying 3k you are expecting a drop of 77%. This never happened in bitcoin... And if we get to 25-40k, it would be even higher! Everything is possible in crypto though, will be happy to come back to this topic and apologize if I am wrong, I am just questioning your data
Deb Rah Von Doom

I dont get any get any credit for my good calls. In 2014 I drew a chart with a 2 year retracement with a bottom around $300 before recovering at hitting ATH. Everyone thought it was super bearish and laughed me out. In 2015 after the breakout to $500 I said the market had reversed and the bear market was over but there will have to be 35% dip first  over several months before the next leg. Both bulls and bears were laughing at me.
Deb Rah Von Doom
I really would like to know how you arrived at your conclusion. I mean it could happen and bitcoin could go back to 3000$ but that doesn't mean your calculation was correct.
I picked 3K because it was the last significant horizontal support - the crash likes to end at previous horizontal supports (after wiping out 90% of gains). The support at $5K was too short and not low enough. I really wanted to pick the $2K support but because of how much Bitcoin has changed and matured yada yada and mainly because of how slow the rally has been, I'm ultra-generously giving it 3K. Its going to be phenomenal when we end ONLY at 3K at preserve an entire 200% gain like never before. Theres a small chance of 5K too, I guess, since there WAS a support there. I'd say it's dropping to AT LEAST 5K, PROBABLY 3K, and possibly 2K.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
BETI analysis suggests this rally’s upper limit should fall somewhere between $12K USD and $40K USD prior to a pull back around $6-6.5K USD within the next 3 months.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will never fall under 5k again. Those days are gone. Too much new money, adoption, and growth.

Why? Anytime I've ever seen anyone make a comment like this, they were dead wrong. People with that attitude bought at $800, $600, $400 and ridiculed bears for two years before the market finally bottomed in 2015.

The bottom is always much lower than you can imagine, which is why disbelief is so strong once the market starts rallying again. Bitcoin was growing exponentially back in 2013 too, and we still returned to the mean.

I don't know about $3000, but I wouldn't rule it out.

I beg to disagree. 2017 is not 2013. what more is 2018. Back then, there were only a few of us in this forum and people perception of bitcoin was nothing  but a scam.
People are getting aware. The greed of a few back then will not reflect this time.

There's no other way but up. Look at the trade stats. Where is is coming from, where are the volume? I feel sorry for those who want to buy at 1k, 2k, 3k, 4k but hesitated. This wont go back that low.
Activity: 697
Merit: 520
Bitcoin will never fall under 5k again. Those days are gone. Too much new money, adoption, and growth.

Why? Anytime I've ever seen anyone make a comment like this, they were dead wrong. People with that attitude bought at $800, $600, $400 and ridiculed bears for two years before the market finally bottomed in 2015.

The bottom is always much lower than you can imagine, which is why disbelief is so strong once the market starts rallying again. Bitcoin was growing exponentially back in 2013 too, and we still returned to the mean.

I don't know about $3000, but I wouldn't rule it out.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST

Good call..

I also agree with the OP but I hope it's more like 5-7k area though if the lowest it will ever go from here is 3k then I'm happy with that..
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
I dont know how high it will go but that is how low it will go. Just a humble call made purely via pattern extrapolation. Since you so strongly believe it will not happen, that is exactly why it's going to happen. I have no further arguments.

You are vastly underestimating how low it's going to go. By a lot.
Activity: 154
Merit: 101

He also screwed up basically all calls after that  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I really would like to know how you arrived at your conclusion. I mean it could happen and bitcoin could go back to 3000$ but that doesn't mean your calculation was correct.
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
Anyone who's been around since 2013 or earlier knows we will be back to $3k eventually.

Before proceeding upwards to $100K followed by a crash to $30K. If you short at $100K just don't make the mistake of waiting for cheap $20K coins because that won't happen.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. That is the first rule of trading and in fact this is stated in just about any financial product prospectus.
I know that you are not in any signature campaign, do you think if you are not in any campaign, no body is going to report you for double posting? you can't find a lowlife beggar with no dignity other than me around here, I'm not double posting, are you lower than me? lol in magnitude of 12.
I need to agree with OP, because even with this price, no body is giving me even 1.5BTC no matter how I beg them, so if they don't want to share the wealth with others, let them lose this wealth when price drops back to $3000. I suggest you to pay me if you don't want to beg in streets, are you seriously going to let Bitcoin die for a small amount? it's just 1.5BTC. magnitude of 10.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250

Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. That is the first rule of trading and in fact this is stated in just about any financial product prospectus.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
OP must have missed the train and got left on platform. But you know what, there is a train coming through every single day and I believe Bitcoin is very severely undervalued at this time. Anyone not getting into the game will regret it more and more as years go by.

20 years from now, there will be two classes of people, those who bought Bitcoins and those who did not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
The devil is in the detail.

My guess, 10k will be the bottom of the next bear market after the 2018 high of 70-100k.
Pages:
Jump to: