Pages:
Author

Topic: THE REAL reason why BTC has a slow adoptive rate - page 6. (Read 7064 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
The problem is, many new posters (on any internet forum) are just lazy and don't want to put forth any effort learning something and instead just have someone tell them what to do.  People who put forth effort learning don't feel like rewarding lazy people.  Your post is claiming the people who respond to the "noobs" are the problem.  Why are the lazy people trying to figure out how to get "free money" not a problem?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
I am a real person, look me up, this is my actual Company Name.
You should have gone with iSHRINKmyBiz.

Although new to this forum, OP appears to know a lot about the Bitcoin.
Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I agree with OP about the way that people in here seem to be so rude.  I saw how you guys jumped all over his ass in another thread where he posed a valid question (about the 51% attack).

I am very interested in Bitcoin.  I have been reading up on it for the past 2 months and have questions that I would like to have answered before I jump in to help get Bitcoin widely adopted.  I run several popular websites and have been considering adding a Bitcoin payment option.

However, if "noobs" like us can't ask legitimate questions without getting slammed by the assholes in these threads, then I'm afraid it's just going to have a chilling effect on my decisions.

Keep it up, jerks.  If you wanna keep being mean to new adopters (which is where both BTC adoption *and* increased per-coin value will come from, btw), then you'll have your own selves partly to blame when you find yourselves playing in a tiny little playground that never got as big as it could have gotten.

Activity: 56
there is an old saying

"The thief has the most locks"

This is indeed a new account.  I am a real person, look me up, this is my actual Company Name...been on the internet since it started. So while "I" am not new, I AM new to bitcoin (but not alternative currencies).  I know a lot because I did in fact take the time to study up on BTC before coming here and posting...however, that doesn't matter to the know-it-alls who feel everyone else is beneath them.
Activity: 4
Another noob, another dumb post.

OP, going from $0 to $450 in 5 years isn't a slow rate.

This, this thread is nonsense. Bitcoin went from .001 to over $1200, from 2009 to 2012..a million percent increase in 3 years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OP has a point. People should learn to think twice before they post. 99% of the time, the guy/girl on the other end is nothing like what you have imagined
Activity: 53

This isn't a noob writing. Just a new account. Judging from that he says, it must be one of the guys with hundreds of posts the Gambling section.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello World!!!
Although new to this forum, OP appears to know a lot about the Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Hello World!!!
I agree with OP to some extent!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
thats simply not true what you are saying, im not responsible, everything takes time

I am new around here and could not agree with the OP more.

I also don't think the value of a BTC has anything to do with the adoptive rate in the OP subject.

You were so quick to jump on him I'll bet you didn't even realize how silly your point was.

unfortunately this is common in many forums and new type trends...sadly, there are rarely those who recognize and learn from this fact.

If people were more welcoming, open and helpful, bitcoin would take over virally simply by virtue of HOSPITALITY and CUSTOMER SERVICE...ijs
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

I also don't think the value of a BTC has anything to do with the adoptive rate in the OP subject.

You were so quick to jump on him I'll bet you didn't even realize how silly your point was.

Why don't you break it down for us noobs, 3 post BillyBobJoe?

Explain your position coherently so us dullards can understand.
So if someone just joined the forum and this was the first post they read, they'd feel better?

LOL

no but hopefully they will be prepared for what is coming next!
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Remember, when you point your finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at you.
Activity: 119

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So if someone just joined the forum and this was the first post they read, they'd feel better?

LOL
and so the marching procession begins...

soon you all will be coming out of the woodwork

i want as many of you on one thread as possible!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Seems like he's going for a new dumb post record.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown

slow adoption rate.   The amount of press, publicity and exposure BTC has....it COULD be integrated into society a lot more than it currently is.

But see how you started your response...you embodied the spirit of the post and only show that I am correct.
Pages:
Jump to: