Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Situation :( - page 2. (Read 865 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
October 29, 2020, 08:03:01 PM
I think some of the situations you've stated are already happening even before Covid — climate change, inflation, overpopulation. We already knew about that before. It's just that, this year, it brought us more stress because of the pandemic. I mean, it's like our problems were increasing instead of decreasing. And yes, it is exhausting — physically, emotionally, mentally.

But I must say that I'm proud of us human beings. We're still here, we're still fighting, we're still alive. As a saying goes in our country, "As long as there is life, there is hope." We should not let go of that hope. Let's focus on the brighter side of the equation even though life seems like a never ending darkness. We have to adapt, we have to move forward. Better days are coming.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 29, 2020, 06:53:44 PM
Its all new situation pandemic, floods, earthquake and many more disaster are coming. The only good way that we can do are we are ready in that situation. Just go in our life we must be ready our self.
Like now the situation of pandemic are getting worse many companies are affected.
This year situatuon is disaster a lot of things happening globally. This is truly the thing that we could do is we must go on with our lives and also let's be thankful to our God creator that we are still fine healthy and not infected with this virus. We should not stress ourselves and we should carry light in this situation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 29, 2020, 06:49:33 PM
When it comes to biblical, we can consider this is events as disastrous. The rapture is incoming and elites have been dictated the fate of every people. War, climate changes, famine, diseases or viruses, spread of immoral sins and technology that destroys humanity. All of them are being talked in bible. But whatever it is, let us all be united and share the love even we are all in problematic situation.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 29, 2020, 04:44:24 PM
1.How the hell is going to pay for all the covid madness ?

We are fine, everything is going to be ok.

Just hold your bitcoins while the governments print more of their fiat altcoin to pay the bills Wink

1.2 million people died worldwide coz of this covid19 disease and you are saying we are fine? you might be fine as an individual but the world and other people are not fine. a lot of people lost their loved ones. and even a lot more than that lost their jobs and starving for a piece of bread

It's an excruciatingly complex matter

So don't jump to conclusions prematurely. For starters, do you know how many people would die instead of those who died of Covid-19 if it hadn't come about? I mean, road accidents that didn't happen and similar stuff? We don't know that. But what we do know is that the death toll of road traffic crashes is approximately 1.35 million people per year on average. The point is, we should tread lightly here
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
October 29, 2020, 04:25:13 PM
1.How the hell is going to pay for all the covid madness ?

We are fine, everything is going to be ok.

Just hold your bitcoins while the governments print more of their fiat altcoin to pay the bills Wink

1.2 million people died worldwide coz of this covid19 disease and you are saying we are fine? you might be fine as an individual but the world and other people are not fine. a lot of people lost their loved ones. and even a lot more than that lost their jobs and starving for a piece of bread.
and not everyone has Bitcoin to hold. only some people got that opportunity of having Bitcoins.

There are really bad things that happened this year but i'd like to stay positive. Thinking of negative thoughts cant help us to overcome the situation we are in now.

Instead of complaining I think we should be thankful that despite of these problem, we are still in good condition and not starving unlike other people struggling to survive.

This shall pass so lets just look forward for another year to come.
Is this a good ethic to be happy. enjoy life in a time when everyone else (or most of people) in the world facing living their lives worst time? as said above maybe we are in good condition and not starving, unlike others. but others do. they really need our attention and support. we can't just ignore them and think that we are good. we need to be with those in their hard time.
legendary
October 28, 2020, 12:36:44 PM
If more people are still not going to wear a mask and go out to the public without social distancing, the crisis will really take more than years, I watch a prediction was that it will extend up to 2024 before we can contain it all

On the other hand, it will give a boost to healthcare

Sooner or later, people will find a way to live with this virus even if it won't be possible to eliminate it completely (which seems to be the case). Somehow, we now live with HIV, and given that the amount of damage that the coronovirus causes doesn't take years to pile up, it is rather sooner than later (we simply don't have choice). Personally, I tend to think that 2021 won't be a lot better in terms of economic development because the effects are long-term
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
October 28, 2020, 11:43:17 AM
Seen about the news today that another crazy virus that’s worst than Coronavirus was discovered again in Wuhan, I am just hoping that is not true. Covid19 already caused a lot of madness this year and that’s enough.

Everyone in my country was saying that 2019 was the worst year then, we never knew that 2020 was going to be more than just a crazy year until it arrived. Now a lot of people are praying for this year to pass lol, we are hoping for a better year in 2021
Yeah, they say that hindsight is 2020 but who saw this coming?!

Other than that, a great deal of things require time to develop. And what adds insult to injury here is the fact that some changes go completely unnoticed all the way down the road, and then, boom, here comes a quantum shift and you find yourself in an entirely new, sometimes alien world
The increasing number of infected means that this virus is still spreading widely in all countries, especially Asia and Europe, including in my region, every week the government records additional cases of Covid-19 that occur here and they say this will be too long to forget.

2020 is a dark year where many people lose their jobs due to choking on Covid-19 but there is a lot of news that next year it is still not determined that if the community cannot be disciplined with government regulations then this can continue if there is no cooperation between citizens and the government.

It's only China and its neighboring countries that aren't greatly affected by the Covid Crisis. Certainly, the more controlling government is efficient in containing the spread of the virus than the other type of government. Having an obedient citizen due to the government will help prevent the people from going out to infect more.

If more people are still not going to wear a mask and go out to the public without social distancing, the crisis will really take more than years, I watch a prediction was that it will extend up to 2024 before we can contain it all.

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
October 28, 2020, 11:33:33 AM
Seen about the news today that another crazy virus that’s worst than Coronavirus was discovered again in Wuhan, I am just hoping that is not true. Covid19 already caused a lot of madness this year and that’s enough.

Everyone in my country was saying that 2019 was the worst year then, we never knew that 2020 was going to be more than just a crazy year until it arrived. Now a lot of people are praying for this year to pass lol, we are hoping for a better year in 2021

Other than that, a great deal of things require time to develop. And what adds insult to injury here is the fact that some changes go completely unnoticed all the way down the road, and then, boom, here comes a quantum shift and you find yourself in an entirely new, sometimes alien world
The increasing number of infected means that this virus is still spreading widely in all countries, especially Asia and Europe, including in my region, every week the government records additional cases of Covid-19 that occur here and they say this will be too long to forget.

2020 is a dark year where many people lose their jobs due to choking on Covid-19 but there is a lot of news that next year it is still not determined that if the community cannot be disciplined with government regulations then this can continue if there is no cooperation between citizens and the government.
legendary
October 28, 2020, 11:07:56 AM

Activity: 338
Merit: 102
October 28, 2020, 07:29:41 AM
Its all new situation pandemic, floods, earthquake and many more disaster are coming. The only good way that we can do are we are ready in that situation. Just go in our life we must be ready our self.
Like now the situation of pandemic are getting worse many companies are affected.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 28, 2020, 04:28:20 AM

Everyone in my country was saying that 2019 was the worst year then, we never knew that 2020 was going to be more than just a crazy year until it arrived. Now a lot of people are praying for this year to pass lol, we are hoping for a better year in 2021.

Although I still think that if not for the Coronavirus, this year wouldn’t have been a lot crazy as it is now, because apart from the virus, I have not seen any much serious thing that took place this year, and we would have stopped all these madness by shutting down our borders earlier and letting China suffer their virus alone.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
October 27, 2020, 10:04:44 AM
Many people did worry about the pandemic but that doesn't mean we are weak. We can fight the covid, some may think that this year is bad year but for me it's not what I think it is. I thought that 2020 is a bad year but I still get a chance of earning money for myself and my parents. Be positive.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2020, 09:34:33 AM
Still, not a reason to give up and considered life as worst.
Maybe it is only His own way of expressing the feeling inside but not in general.
We have to adjust as always. Learn to adapt to what's currently happening.
and also try to look at the brighter site mate,because we have no chance in fighting this covid and also some issues.
so better find way to be happy and considerate.
The world will not end with these problems and speculations. We have to move forward.
We are now moving forward ,Look at the economy and we can also see in our community now,businesses are opening and works are now happening to come back also.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
October 27, 2020, 09:29:10 AM
It is true that many things happened this year that we really did not expect, sadly it was not good and it had a bad effect on all of us. We should not give up on this just keep on thinking positively that we will overcome all of these trials in our lives. No matter what we have to move on, let's learn to look at other good things around us just like we are safe and not infected with the disease is something we will be thankful for.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
October 27, 2020, 08:57:19 AM
Thats too much to take in one reading! Lolz.
Yeah, those are the chaos which we ourselves created in the long run of humanity. If you look closer then you will see they are very interconnected and can not be overcome without one being unoticed.

The money problems, the nature destruction, wars, overpopulation well yeah I see humans written all over it. The next war would be on the water I guess. Scarcity of it will rupture the whole thing in one snap.

There is no real solution to this.

You can not control 8 billion minds at the same time. Everyone has different opinion and they will go in 8 billion different directions. So we have to accept what it is and how it's being run these days.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 27, 2020, 08:12:03 AM
why not list all the good stuffs @op ? because everyone on this room are not happy with what you have shown , sorry to say that and i dont want to be mean but i also agree to them  . we all have a problem , i have a big problem but i pretend i havent  .

what makes this thread interesting is that despite of the sadness and stress the op wants to express he still include god at the end of his message .  @op no, not all of us looses faith to god but the faith of people for god have become stronger actually during these times .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
October 27, 2020, 07:46:01 AM
OP, you have listed some issues that currently afflict humanity. The truth is sad.
But you have to have a positive attitude because not everything can be solved with a magic wand. It is all up to us to do our best to enforce our rights. If there is something that we must change, we must start with ourselves by doing works for the collective.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 26, 2020, 09:24:32 PM
There are really bad things that happened this year but i'd like to stay positive. Thinking of negative thoughts cant help us to overcome the situation we are in now.

Instead of complaining I think we should be thankful that despite of these problem, we are still in good condition and not starving unlike other people struggling to survive.

This shall pass so lets just look forward for another years to come.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
October 26, 2020, 07:30:59 PM
What's the point in complaining about the current situation, it will make us look desperate. I always look for the positive side of every incident,
the situation that happened this year was bad. But that doesn't mean there is no hope for the future, I see positive things happening to crypto.
Most of the cryptocurrencies are now experiencing price increases, so instead of complaining a lot better focus on analyzing the crypto market.
So you can use cryptocurrency to earn income.
Activity: 649
Merit: 100
October 26, 2020, 07:17:58 PM
even though we are silent, this earth will continue to rotate and life will continue. You defined> 18 visible and observable problems, and we just need to know how to solve them. hope to God is not full a solution, but can be a spirit for our souls to remain optimistic.
Pages:
Jump to: