Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason to hodl bitcoin - page 2. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 11
September 01, 2021, 11:41:51 AM
Reason to hold Bitcoin for good return. Buy in less price and sold in high but at the right time. Holding Bitcoin is good because Bitcoin has bright future and huge growth . 🙏🙏
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
September 01, 2021, 08:19:57 AM
Exactly, developments will continue to improve as more and more large international companies adopt bitcoin, this will make the demand for bitcoins increase and the global community will also continue to grow so that the future will be bright, let's be part of the community that will change the world of transactions.
Large transnational corporations don't need the features bitcoin offers because they can't be censored thus don't need censorship-resistance; they don't want transparency since everything occurs behind closed doors; they are not interested in borderlessness because they work only within specific borders, nor do they need decentralization because everything about corporations involves centralization. Generally, bitcoin developers contribute voluntarily, they don't get paid for their efforts neither by governments nor corporations. Even if they did get sponsored and were acting in someone else's interests, they wouldn't be able to inject malicious code into bitcoin protocol.

Anyway, I believe the main function of bitcoin and the reason people should hodl it is no different from that of any other money. Bitcoin is a hedge against the uncertainty of tomorrow. People have no idea what happens in several days or years, that is why they choose the hardest digital asset able to protect their wealth. Unlike other hard physical assets such as gold, land, real estate, etc. bitcoin cannot be easily seized and can be easily transferred. That's actually it.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
September 01, 2021, 07:44:19 AM
Here's a simple reason that I believe is why I am still hodling bitcoin, it's because what I have today might be double or even triple in months if not years or it could also be years plus it's a good way to make your money grow, having nothing to do with it, you can let it stay there for a long period of time and hopefully expect it to go up.

I believe in the same principle that's why I'm holding btc. Nowadays, digital currency is becoming a thing. Because of modern technology and innovation, a lot of things are being discovered just like bitcoin way back in its primary year establishment. Who would have thought its value will skyrocket this high? A lot of people doubted which made them sell their btc back then. Meanwhile, those who trusted its potential are reaping the fruit of their patience and faith. I would like to be the latter in the future that's why I decided to continually invest and hold as long as I can.

As time passes by, surely bitcoin's count will continue to decrease because it is limited in the first place. The scarcity of bitcoin will make its value go higher and higher simply because of the law of supply and demand. To those who are planning to invest, it's never too late. Do your own research and do technical analysis so that you could get the right timing on when to buy it at a low position.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 01, 2021, 06:45:55 AM
Bitcoin is different from the traditional financial model, which brings more benefits and freedom to users. More investors will choose to invest or hold bitcoin for a long time. Bitcoin's price volatility provides holders with opportunities to obtain more profits, and its quantity supply is limited, and it will not cause currency depreciation due to excessive printing like traditional legal currencies.
Bitcoin's development is still in its early stages and its value will continue to rise over time and people's needs, it will have a lot of room for development in the future.

Exactly, developments will continue to improve as more and more large international companies adopt bitcoin, this will make the demand for bitcoins increase and the global community will also continue to grow so that the future will be bright, let's be part of the community that will change the world of transactions.
Yes indeed with the development of the times many large companies began to be interested in Bitcoin,
of course this is a good thing for the development of Bitcoin itself,
Talking about cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, I never doubt and from year to year will continue to grow

Bitcoin is always a trend and interesting to always follow, I have always been actively following the development of bitcoin prices from 2015 when the price was $240, now the bitcoin market cap is more than $900 billion and makes us never hesitate to continue buying because the price will continue to skyrocket.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
September 01, 2021, 05:01:29 AM
Bitcoin is different from the traditional financial model, which brings more benefits and freedom to users. More investors will choose to invest or hold bitcoin for a long time. Bitcoin's price volatility provides holders with opportunities to obtain more profits, and its quantity supply is limited, and it will not cause currency depreciation due to excessive printing like traditional legal currencies.
Bitcoin's development is still in its early stages and its value will continue to rise over time and people's needs, it will have a lot of room for development in the future.

Yes indeed with the development of the times many large companies began to be interested in Bitcoin,
of course this is a good thing for the development of Bitcoin itself,
Talking about cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, I never doubt and from year to year will continue to grow
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 2563
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
September 01, 2021, 04:24:01 AM
Subject :: The reason to hodl bitcoin

Because we have to give a reason today and literally this question resembles the very popular, colloquial  "the reason for getting married" ... perhaps the first that comes to mind is "love" ...

But the reality is that you know that person(1), you trust them(2), they have similar tastes(3), you accompany them through thick and thin(4) ... but ...

So my reason to hodl bitcoin:
Informed me about bitcoin (1)
Trust (2)
I like your motto (3)
It doesn't matter if it goes down in price or goes up, I do hold (4)

:::
... but ... there are divorces, their equivalence you sell. But I'm sure you're getting married again, buy.

So do not try to justify yourself to the traditional world, do what your heart dictates and what your pocket can pay.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 01, 2021, 12:05:54 AM

Activity: 54
Merit: 6
August 31, 2021, 09:46:16 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
August 30, 2021, 06:48:04 PM
I have nearly zero expectation about Bitcoin going down to zero and vanish in the near future.
If we consider the development of Bitcoin so far, there is no sign that Bitcoin price to drop with no value (zero). Of course, Bitcoin price is unpredictable and can drop very significantly, but there are many top people and big companies joining Bitcoin investment right now. All parties should try to make Bitcoin investment survive a long time. So, don't worry, we have many supports right now.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
August 30, 2021, 06:17:47 PM
After what Bitcoin has shown us all for 12 years, where the price of Bitcoin is increasing and can provide huge profits. It is very natural that
eventually many people began to believe that holding Bitcoin could secure the future. So like you said, we must immediately take the opportunity,
by collecting as much Bitcoin as possible. So when Bitcoin's price goes higher and higher, we can enjoy profit. The popularity of Bitcoin has also
finally made some countries start considering Bitcoin as a currency. So the development of Bitcoin will be surprising in the future, in conclusion
there will be many benefits that we get if holding Bitcoin in the long term.
For those who had been here on this market for a while already would  really able to see that important or potential and this is the main reason on why there are some people who do really choose up to hold bitcoin
for longer years to come despite of the sudden changes on the market which it is really most likely to affect your plans or goals ahead specially when the market is dumping on where you could really presume
anytime on making some panic sell to cut losses. Some do succeed but some do commit mistakes and this is will always vary on peoples decision because not all would really be having the same mindset
and goals in life or simply towards into their investment.

It is very interesting to see future market changes, if the market is positive and the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, some decide to take profit
and some decide to hold Bitcoin. Then if the market goes down and the Bitcoin price falls deep enough, usually very few decide to hold Bitcoin.
Most people will panic and do a cut loss, this is why some people often fail when investing in Bitcoin. Because everyone has a different mindset,
it is very important to have the right mindset. It can be obtained from how much knowledge we have about the crypto world, so never be lazy
to learn as much as possible about the crypto world, before deciding to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1630
August 29, 2021, 06:15:40 PM
One of my main reasons to HODL especially Bitcoin is that I think Bitcoin has a bright future just as gold. And we saw many times that how much profitable Bitcoin is in the long run. Considering the whole market, I haven't seen any other option which is better than Bitcoin for a long term investment. I know that I can't say this for sure as I don't see the future. But I meant that Bitcoin is the most credible cryptocurrency to HODL among all coins in the market. And I have nearly zero expectation about Bitcoin going down to zero and vanish in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
August 29, 2021, 04:58:41 PM
people hold bitcoin for investation, for future. but, there are people hold bitcoin because bitcoin will be more active, not only investation but also for payment or something like that. the most people will hold for invest, to gain what they need.
I believe that mass adoption is possible, bitcoin will be accepted as a payment alternative in multiple online and physical stores. The convenience it could give will be maximized, Bitcoin is also the best trading partner, we can use it to efficiently buy shares for great crypto projects in the future. While you hold it, the price appreciates, it's a win situation.
its possible but people must give information in a big scale. in a fact, they just know without intervention in crypto world.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 29, 2021, 12:29:30 PM
I believe that mass adoption is possible, bitcoin will be accepted as a payment alternative in multiple online and physical stores. The convenience it could give will be maximized, Bitcoin is also the best trading partner, we can use it to efficiently buy shares for great crypto projects in the future. While you hold it, the price appreciates, it's a win situation.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 29, 2021, 06:10:28 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is a fantastic idea, but putting all of your money into one coin is not. If you invest all of your money in Ripple and it declines, you will lose a lot of money; but, if you invest 20% of your money in Ripple and the rest in other coins, you will avoid losing all of your investment money.

Ripple and the top 20 coins on the marketcap are worth buying, the market prospects are always attractive so buying any coin is very profitable, but for long-term hold I only choose the top 20, the reason I hold is of course I want to get big profits.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 29, 2021, 02:28:38 AM
the reason why i keep collecting bitcoins and i keep holding is for long term investment. When I am old I want to fully enjoy my old age with my family without being burdened with work responsibilities. I strongly believe the price of bitcoin will continue to increase just as it did in 2010 until now. the limited number of supplies and the increasing number of investors make me even more convinced that investing in bitcoin is the best investment right now.
We are like minded. My reason is also not far from you. I hold bitcoins to prepare for my old age when I retire. I want to spend my time with my family for a vacation to the place we dream of. I always keep this goal in mind whenever I am tempted to take money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 28, 2021, 08:34:43 PM
Bitcoin has a great standard in the whole world because it has been known and has been accepted in almost all the developing countries. Holding bitcoin is not a bad idea due to the fact many institutions are ready to use bitcoin for exchange or payments, also bitcoin is now use world wide for exchange of goods and services. therefore, bitcoin has a great future and will surely bring bitcoin holders to profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
August 28, 2021, 07:27:37 PM
I don't know how to compare nation development of country that's full of corruption and eaten by inflation but u will always have a reason to always hold bitcoin everyday till I will stop breathing for existence.
I have never seen where price of things has remain/decreases the same for 3 years in a row, it's either they are increases or double. Now, I wonder how salary will be enough to sustain local man for long. This is why I love volatility, I don't mind seeing 10x every year in my investment.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 28, 2021, 06:12:32 PM
When I hear Bitcoin, I feel it has a great value in it. I feel holding it as long as i can as I am sure Bitcoin will certainly have a huge growth in future and will yield a huge profit. Everyone is behind it and buying as much as they can. We can see more number of investors have turned to crypto and invested especially on Bitcoin after the recent ATH. So yes only for profits bitcoin is held. 
Just the total supply is enough to understand why people tend to hold as much possible. If you have one bitcoin then you're one among the 21 million, which is really a big thing considering the entire population of the world. In recent days people have got much awareness about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. As a part large scale ventures keep on investing on bitcoin taking into account the increasing inflation of traditional fiat.
Activity: 619
Merit: 1
August 28, 2021, 05:41:50 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is a fantastic idea, but putting all of your money into one coin is not. If you invest all of your money in Ripple and it declines, you will lose a lot of money; but, if you invest 20% of your money in Ripple and the rest in other coins, you will avoid losing all of your investment money.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
August 28, 2021, 04:05:30 PM
When I hear Bitcoin, I feel it has a great value in it. I feel holding it as long as i can as I am sure Bitcoin will certainly have a huge growth in future and will yield a huge profit. Everyone is behind it and buying as much as they can. We can see more number of investors have turned to crypto and invested especially on Bitcoin after the recent ATH. So yes only for profits bitcoin is held. 
Pages:
Jump to: