Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason why we should invest in Bitcoin Or Ethereum ? - page 3. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The reason why we should invest in Bitcoin Or Ethereum ?
I think that all of invester have the same goal. Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. When the price increases, it means that we get profit. More and more profit! Moreover, bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.
What do you think?
How many other reason for this question,please let me know!
Thank you very much.

The reason for investing in bitcoin or ethereum is that the coin is stronger than other crypto coins, Bitcoin and ethereum are a very good project and hold both more likely to provide a good income.

Well i don't think it's just about income though. Especially ethereum  with all it's features. We're likely looking at how our transactions in the future would be like. These two coins are.currently the spearhead for this innovation that is cryptocurrency and though there may be some alts out there that someday would be better, btc and eth are the top two that would put crypto in the mainstream map
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
I think that all of invester have the same goal. Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. When the price increases, it means that we get profit. More and more profit! Moreover, bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.
What do you think?
Thank you very much.

The reason for investing in bitcoin or ethereum is that the coin is stronger than other crypto coins, Bitcoin and ethereum are a very good project and hold both more likely to provide a good income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
bitcoin and etheruem is the best coin on the marketcap price and investing bitcoin has a big advantage when you are holding it on a very long term. also in etheruem, in all altcoin this coin is the one that have a potential to give a large profit on investing and hold it on very long term of time. And wait for the exact date or time when the market price was already stable and release it if you want.
[/quote
yes it is true that bitcoin and ethereum is the best coin of all coins.No doubt about it because how many times that it flactuate but it still manage to rise.Ethereum also has a good price now and continue moving.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Bitcoin and Ethereum have in common, Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin assessment is the highest among other crypto currencies. Meanwhile, investments made in 2010 of $ 100 have turned into $ 1.8 million today. That's what proves that investing in bitcoin will provide long-term benefits.
In essence, Ethereum is one of the most successful ICO ever, as investors believe the project has a clarity of vision in the future. Therefore the reason I invest in bitcoin and ethereum
This is the main advantage of bitcoin that if we want to buy something outside the country we can pay from our bitcoin wallet and there is no need for exchange and the tax will also be less. Not only low cost but also very easy to pay your bills anywhere in the world. Holding will give you profit and if keep bitcoin for some time. Trade in bitcoin is also very profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Both of these coins will no doubt be bigger in the future, already noted to have a good reputation and a better investor interest and in this world should be mandatory for a person to have both and it becomes a necessity, Bitcoin and Ethereum will always is on top with time, so it's good to invest for both coins before showing a more remarkable increase.
Yeah, there is absolutely no doubt when it comes to that. They are more like the king and queen of the cryptocurrency world with a huge level of support and usage than any other cryptocurrency at large and this is one of the things that have made them what it is till date. Pretty much, any new investor that is coming into the market will always have to consider these two mostly for investment before considering any other one.

If you are a good observer of bitcoin and ethereum you will notice that they are not having that speed when the value is increasing what I mean it is not force price. It is natural from the people who are investing in it that's why it is balanced and not cause by the whales. That is a good reason why you should invest in bitcoin and eth.
You really think so? I bet you must have missed the part where Ethereum grew from lower than $400 to higher than $700 within a short period. Maybe you should calculate the percentage difference. The problem with most investors is that they are looking for a pump and dump market and not a market that simply have the possibility of being sustained in the long run which these two will always stand a better chance based on their level of use and support.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
i honestly don't understand why people keep on advertising ethereum as an alternative investment to bitcoin! it is worse if you look at the charts. for example today bitcoin dropped about 4% while ethereum had another dump of about 7%! and it has always been like this. the rises are the same too. bitcoin rises more than ethereum and that is not even considering all the fundamental flaws with ETH which makes it a much riskier investment than bitcoin.

I'd say it's because bitcoin as crypto is already pretty much mature, but ETH still has a lot of improvement potential and they're well underway. ETH's developing its own niche so it'll pretty much make its own demand. The potential is there.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
i honestly don't understand why people keep on advertising ethereum as an alternative investment to bitcoin! it is worse if you look at the charts. for example today bitcoin dropped about 4% while ethereum had another dump of about 7%! and it has always been like this. the rises are the same too. bitcoin rises more than ethereum and that is not even considering all the fundamental flaws with ETH which makes it a much riskier investment than bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
What do you think?
Thank you very much.
There are many other reasons, in my opinion one of the most important is that I want to be part of this change, I really feel that bitcoin and many cryptocurrencies are going to change the way things work around the world, so not only you can get in cryptocurrencies for the obvious economic benefits but because of the social changes that it will bring.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
The reason behind the investment of bitcoin and ethereum is because of its price growrh in the previous years,ethereum is the one base coin for all the tokens investment on ethereum will make good profits in future.But bitcoin is the bedt coin to invest and people already know it that is the reason bitcoin is still at the top.
My reason for the investment on bitcoin os that I hope the price of bitcoin will go to moon someday.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
What do you think?
Thank you very much.

Bitcoin is the main coin in crypto and the most popular coin which is a good choice for investment, Ethereum is a very strong project and is more likely to grow larger. For me bitcoin and etheteum are the best coins in crypto to make investment.
Activity: 719
the reason why it should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin can be a protective device when the economy is in a state of uncertainty, people will tend to move their assets to hedging instruments, those are fixed values even though the economy is slowing down.
bitcoin can also give us profit, bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin valuation is the highest among other cryptocurrencies.
Yes it has proven many times that bitcoin become strong until today. Stands still on top other than coins so users  should know the real score of bitcoin than coins which no future. A profitable can be used online until now that us why maby users invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
What do you think?
Thank you very much.

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins in crypto, bitcoin is the strongest coin in crypto and ethereum is altcoin which has the potential to continue to grow, ethereum has a smart contract used in ico. Bitcoin and ethereum are good crypto coins that provide an advantage in investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
What do you think?
Thank you very much.

People are keep involving with bitcoin and Etherum because both coins are the future of crypto currency. Both of coins has difference potential as compare to altcoins and a big advantage in market place. Better to keep both for your future.

both coins are equally nested behind this blockchain very high potential in the future later, the coin will provide many benefits and benefits for the holder and owner, no wonder if so far there are still many new people coming into the world of cryptocurrency just to do business and invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Aside profit, the other reasons why people invest in bitcoin, Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency is because there is a probability that it might be the online currency being used as an online payment.  Though, we usually use to credit cards and the likes, but cryptocurrency gives you the privilege of making payments online with leaking out or giving out your identity or payment details.
In my opinion there are two reasons for investment in bitcoin or Ethereum. One is its worldwide use without any exchange and the other is making more and more money. This time many people buy bitcoin for earning more money but in the future all will use bitcoin and Ethereum as well for their daily expenditures, like they are using their regular currency.

you guys were both correct but id like to add a few reasons why we should invest in btc and eth , other reason that i think of is because it is the future of payment system or currency . In order to become updated , we should now buy these cryptos because these cryptos will probably become out of stock sooner or later. Aside from that, their value could also rise above the roof due to the more and more demand that itll get from the public.

That is why it is always a good idea to buy these cryptos as early as possible in order to get them at a cheaper rate and possibly earn a big income when the right time comes.

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Aside profit, the other reasons why people invest in bitcoin, Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency is because there is a probability that it might be the online currency being used as an online payment.  Though, we usually use to credit cards and the likes, but cryptocurrency gives you the privilege of making payments online with leaking out or giving out your identity or payment details.
In my opinion there are two reasons for investment in bitcoin or Ethereum. One is its worldwide use without any exchange and the other is making more and more money. This time many people buy bitcoin for earning more money but in the future all will use bitcoin and Ethereum as well for their daily expenditures, like they are using their regular currency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
I see no reason why you can't buy into both. Most investors will have BTC and ETH in their portfolio. I have to admit though the ultimate goal for me to buy into altcoins is to grow my Bitcoin holdings. I also hold ETH partly because of ICO coins. Ethereum is arguably the second most important crypto at the moment (sorry, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple), and it looks to continue to grow.  So perhaps the upside room to grow in ETH might greater than ETH solely just based on the dollar value. I will opt to hold them both.
The reason is very simple; Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are responsive and working for the benefit of people while the old banking system is for governments and take taxes per transition, cutting of huge costs or other interest loans. On the other hand Bitcoin is very responsive than other currencies that is the reason people are investing in it and making huge profit with it’s per process.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
What do you think?
Thank you very much.

People are keep involving with bitcoin and Etherum because both coins are the future of crypto currency. Both of coins has difference potential as compare to altcoins and a big advantage in market place. Better to keep both for your future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
All the investors have some criteria so these two coins are always maintain a top marketcap so all the peoples are believe the top cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the legend of crypto market and this will reach in all over the world but many countries are fear to the bitcoin because it is transparent to everyone so this is not acceptable majority of the countries but this the main advantage of bitcoin growth and ethereum technology is copied in most of the altcoins so this will also huge supportable coin in crypto platform.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
the reason why it should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin can be a protective device when the economy is in a state of uncertainty, people will tend to move their assets to hedging instruments, those are fixed values even though the economy is slowing down.
bitcoin can also give us profit, bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin valuation is the highest among other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
the main reason to invest of course wants to get great results either in the time or in the long term. but choosing a bitcoin or ethereum actually perhaps because of both these coins already arguably the big coins. the potential for the future are still there and just wait for the time course of this coin will reach high values.
Pages:
Jump to: