Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason why we should invest in Bitcoin Or Ethereum ? - page 6. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
bitcoin and etheruem is the best coin on the marketcap price and investing bitcoin has a big advantage when you are holding it on a very long term. also in etheruem, in all altcoin this coin is the one that have a potential to give a large profit on investing and hold it on very long term of time. And wait for the exact date or time when the market price was already stable and release it if you want.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
We should by both bitoin and etherum. Bitcoin is by no means the only blockchain-based cryptocurrency out there. Another popular option is Ethereum, and there are plenty of others. Bitcoin leads in cryptocurrency market share today, probably because it was the first currency of its kind. But there's no guarantee that it will enjoy a market-leading position forever.
Activity: 140
It is true that many people are advising us to invest in bitcoin and also ethereum and I think that's because the two coins have good potential for investing.
Activity: 60
The reason why we should invest in Bitcoin Or Ethereum ?
I think that all of invester have the same goal. Investing in Bitcoin in the hope of taking advantage of future price increases is as simple as buying Bitcoin on an online exchange. When the price increases, it means that we get profit. More and more profit! Moreover, bitcoin transactions are subject to few regulatory oversights, which makes transactions fast and headache-free.
What do you think?
How many other reason for this question,please let me know!
Thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: