Pages:
Author

Topic: The reasons for the spread of currency deposits - page 2. (Read 299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I hope it's not plagiarized.

Anyway, the words are hurting my eyes and I am sure it's gonna do the same for others. You do not need to bold and use larger fonts for these. Just keep the regular fonts, you don't even need the bold tag too.

I understand you are trying to get more attention on the post but in reality this is annoying and people will not read your post.

I hope this helps.

Cheers :-)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
All of us note that the market of the Crypto has become a breeding ground for fraud and fraud and is very disturbing
But what are the reasons for this?
For several reasons, I will explain some of them.

First: the entry of large numbers of people to the market without any knowledge or experience in it
Where people are entering the market of the Crypto and they think they will put $ 10 and will get in a month on $ 1000 of them, meaning colloquial thinkers Almsari exist tree
Halshi happened a lot at a time of great height for the young as the sites spread monument and investment false for the developers.

Second: dealing with unreliable people  Many people lost their money as a result of dealing with selling or buying with unreliable people without using a broker.

Third: Investing in unsecured currency projects
Many currency projects have begun to spread, unfortunately, in a large number of people, with covetousness and buying from the ICO stage
Because they are convinced of the currency team's words without being sure of their credibility.
Pages:
Jump to: