Pages:
Author

Topic: The ridiculous projects of this year - page 3. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 11
November 26, 2019, 10:01:20 AM
During my bounty this year, almost all bounty did not pay off, and many bounty stopped halfway like Emjac and Vecap Bounty recently.
Artezy is indeed a phenomenal manager now because their team works professionally and almost everything is paid when we participate in their project and maybe the favorite manager is still at Artezy.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2019, 09:55:12 AM
Shitcoin is ridicolous, funny, weird project. it looks like satire to most entire project in cryptocurrency
this coin makes me laugh and the explanation is so funny. the website, media social, are made seriously like a meme
you can look website here https://shitcoin.fun/, twitter https://twitter.com/ShitCoinFun even the coin can be traded on forkdelta
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
November 26, 2019, 09:20:46 AM
Not only in 2019 in past also we find so many rediculous projects which are scam. Should do our own research very well before we enter into any bounty campaigns.

Arteezy is a good bounty manager. Bluenote is really a funny project.

There are so many websites you can find so many scam projects.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
November 26, 2019, 09:19:41 AM
I thought bluenote was big because its sort of supported by Nasdaq or so they claimed. I didn't see a scam thread about them though.

One thing that I see is that they claimed they were listed on dobiexchange but I couldn't find them there.
So many bounty manager's reputation were ruin because of these projects, we've seen some projects that we really see potential, the team members are confident in showing their faces on youtube presentation but still end up as scam.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 26, 2019, 09:18:54 AM
if the silly category is a project that doesn't pay or is a cheap price, almost all projects this year are like that. various reasons have been revealed by the development team, such as altcoin market which is so bad that they don't dare launch their tokens to the market exchange for fear that the price will be very cheap. and also various testing for new exchangers which in my opinion actually inhibit the growth of the token itself.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
November 26, 2019, 09:18:25 AM
NOTE: do not rely on bounty managers when selecting bounty projects, do your own research
I haven't joined in any new projects for quite some time, but I do agree in that matter.
A well known bounty managers doesn't always mean that the campaign they're managing was and will be a good one. But it doesn't mean that every of their bounty was a bad one as well. Same thing with some unknown managers. The projects that you thought is promising, could be not what you've expected, too. And vice versa. You could see pros and cons in choosing which project to join.
Bounty manager reputation didn't give any guarantee to us jf projects manager will give us worthed reward. Good reputation will give us confidence to participate in their campaign, atleast we get profit probability bigger than other Bounty manager. Good manager always bring hype in coins that they manager. Investors thinking BM already selected this several time and make sure kt the best.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
November 26, 2019, 09:10:04 AM
NOTE: do not rely on bounty managers when selecting bounty projects, do your own research
I haven't joined in any new projects for quite some time, but I do agree in that matter.
A well known bounty managers doesn't always mean that the campaign they're managing was and will be a good one. But it doesn't mean that every of their bounty was a bad one as well. Same thing with some unknown managers. The projects that you thought is promising, could be not what you've expected, too. And vice versa. You could see pros and cons in choosing which project to join.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 26, 2019, 08:59:44 AM
I think that Matic network was the best and the most interesting project of this year. Definitely the most successful one, launch on Binance, several big partnerships, amazing trading volume and a lot of more interesting things.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 564
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
November 26, 2019, 08:56:45 AM

Don't really rely on bounty managers as they are paid no matter what, instead steady the project see it's impact form the investors or the review it receives or if you already join see it's performance if it will be able to succeed as many investors didn't invest in ICO now. I have joined in some bounty and didn't continue even registered since there seems no progress in their crowd funding meaning I will just be wasting my time. Always be updated when you join bounty.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
November 26, 2019, 08:44:32 AM
Well definitely Sparkster, I doubt anyone could dispute that. They screwed thousands of investors with false promises, delivering a product that a first year student in a tech/computer high school could throw together. All in all, a major clusterfuck that left a big black spot on some "established" crypto influencers as well.

The list of most ridiculous projects of 2019 will be as long as the independence letter but surely, Sparkster tops the list. The Ceo sold jargons and impracticable technology to the public who participated in its ICO through the hypeman Ian Ballina. With over 20m usd collected by Sparster, nothing was achieved only a meagre listing on Idex which delisted the token in few weeks. The Sparkster saga was nothing but a shame
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 26, 2019, 08:40:25 AM
miracle tele, at first it was a good project because the project worth something to the investors and bounty hunters. afterward, it became a joke after seeing their ceo raging on their telegram, it is common for me or even for us to see a scam project(disappear without any news) but it is rare for me to see this funny act from the ceo.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 26, 2019, 08:27:32 AM
Bluenote is, of course, a very funny project that very tricky disappeared from the market. I also participated in the Athero project which also very successfully deceived its investors. they also raised a lot of money, then they even was tradable on the Mercatox, and then just the founder of the project disappeared with all the money. Well, probably the most fun event is the famous Miricale tele!
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
November 26, 2019, 08:24:57 AM
Now 2020 is already getting nearer i want to know which projects are the most ridiculous this year, either through investing or bounty hunting, for me its BlueNote, a bounty project from a well known bounty manager called 'Arteezy'. With due respect Arteezy have conduct good bounties as well like tokoin among others, What about you?

Arteezy is a good bounty manager and a successful one too, bluenote failure on the other hand just happened, i promoted the project too but the teams are not capable, they dump before listing date and they denied it, you talk too much about this on their telegram channel you get blocked, this has nothing to do with Arteezy, no mattet what just do your research very well
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 26, 2019, 08:00:52 AM
Well definitely Sparkster, I doubt anyone could dispute that. They screwed thousands of investors with false promises, delivering a product that a first year student in a tech/computer high school could throw together. All in all, a major clusterfuck that left a big black spot on some "established" crypto influencers as well.
same for me, sparkster did a brilliant job robbing people off neatly, i was so stupid to involve few of my family friends at that time and till date they stop trusting me, but till date i still try as much as possible to keep investing in good projects because i belief i will get lucky soon
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
November 26, 2019, 07:47:47 AM
Now 2020 is already getting nearer i want to know which projects are the most ridiculous this year, either through investing or bounty hunting, for me its BlueNote, a bounty project from a well known bounty manager called 'Arteezy'. With due respect Arteezy have conduct good bounties as well like tokoin among others, What about you?

Almost all of the projects were ridiculously under funded this year. Even the large name as Bitbond failed to get the cap they were expecting for.
I'd call bitbond one of the most ridiculous project of this year. They were a good STO and has promised atleast 4% per year return on the investment that could reach to 8%.
They are licensed in Germany and 4% is huge compared to what German banks are providing the interest in. They also have the scheme to buy back all tokens on maturity after 10 years.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
November 26, 2019, 07:20:36 AM

Arteezy is one of the few bounty managers who succeeded in this forum. When we look at the current situation, it is a great success if even a few bounties are successful. He was the bounty manager of harmony, tokoin and so. Maybe bluenote failed, but do not stop following him.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
November 26, 2019, 07:18:49 AM

You can actually compile a very long list of ridiculous projects this year for sure. And not only this year but also the past and future years. There have been and will always be ridiculous projects. Not only ridiculous but scam projects. And I think you don't have to mention a single manager because most of the altcoin bounty campaign managers are handling a scam project or scam projects. I am done participating altcoin bounty campaigns. The last one was BitBond. It was as scam as the rest of scammer projects.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
November 26, 2019, 07:18:23 AM
If you go on the altcoin announcement section. You will see bunch of ridiculous project there, No need to pin point some project because the majority of the project during
2019 is all scam or composed of non-technical person about cryptocurrency. I believe they are ponzi owners or group of newbie crypto currency investor that
want to take advantage on ICO which is not effective now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 71
November 26, 2019, 07:13:58 AM
For me the list is long but I can quote Bitwin, Petchains, and even ichiba bountyhive as you say it must do the research ourselves
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 26, 2019, 06:54:49 AM

As we all know 2019 was not a good year for the most ICO projects, as well as for Bounty Hunters, Since most of the projects are not successfully raise its needed funding so it was failed, Because it was failed the Bounty hunters are not getting paid, All of the sweat and effort was vaporized. But some projects are successfully raised some money for funding like you are mentioned," Tokoin hype is getting much attention from the investors that's why it was successfully finished the campaign with flying colors. 
Pages:
Jump to: