Pages:
Author

Topic: The ridiculous projects of this year - page 4. (Read 402 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
November 26, 2019, 05:33:43 AM
Now 2020 is already getting nearer i want to know which projects are the most ridiculous this year, either through investing or bounty hunting, for me its BlueNote, a bounty project from a well known bounty manager called 'Arteezy'. With due respect Arteezy have conduct good bounties as well like tokoin among others, What about you?

NOTE: do not rely on bounty managers when selecting bounty projects, do your own research

I totally agree:
NOTE: do not rely on bounty managers when selecting bounty projects, do your own research
Most of them probably couldn't keep up with large number of ICOs spam-flooding the market. It would require alot of time, effort, money to thoroughly go through the large number of new projects. This would easily lead to cutting corners and carelessness trying to cover as many projects as possible. Another problem is the general condition of the ICO market... this must have demotivated them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
November 26, 2019, 05:03:21 AM
Temtum and Tokoin which in my opinion are good in this bounty Temtum is a good bounty that I feel with a stable price and also the tokens are not so cheap, Hhampuz manager is my idol when I hold the altcoin bounty.
Arteezy is also a good manager and many fans because he always launches a good bounty and produces so all the participants are happy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 26, 2019, 04:54:18 AM
Well definitely Sparkster, I doubt anyone could dispute that. They screwed thousands of investors with false promises, delivering a product that a first year student in a tech/computer high school could throw together. All in all, a major clusterfuck that left a big black spot on some "established" crypto influencers as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
November 26, 2019, 02:50:08 AM
Now 2020 is already getting nearer i want to know which projects are the most ridiculous this year, either through investing or bounty hunting, for me its BlueNote, a bounty project from a well known bounty manager called 'Arteezy'. With due respect Arteezy have conduct good bounties as well like tokoin among others, What about you?

Pages:
Jump to: