Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 15. (Read 12920 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
May 11, 2019, 05:17:49 AM
Yes, I think this is a good time to buy altcoins especially, now that the market is booming but altcoins have not started the green party yet. Best picks from my end will be XLM, NEO, VET, HPB, KCS, LALA, ICX, ZIL but no the limited to these. Note, seeking public opinion shouldn't help you in making decisions but aids you to do some research.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 11, 2019, 04:45:54 AM
Dividing investment into bitcoin and altcoins is certainly better, I invest about 30% bitcoin and the rest for altcoins, bitcoin is always a top priority because the market is very depend with bitcoin.
I have different coins in my investment portfolio. I divide them into 4 groups by Coinmarketcap rating: top 3, top 20, top 100 and beginners.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 11, 2019, 04:41:09 AM
I think it  is the right time to invest in altcoins. For Bitcoin, i don't know. But it is good to have some Bitcoin. It is better to have altcoins and bitcoin than USDT.

Dividing investment into bitcoin and altcoins is certainly better, I invest about 30% bitcoin and the rest for altcoins, bitcoin is always a top priority because the market is very depend with bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 11, 2019, 04:39:37 AM
I think it  is the right time to invest in altcoins. For Bitcoin, i don't know. But it is good to have some Bitcoin. It is better to have altcoins and bitcoin than USDT.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 11, 2019, 04:33:22 AM
investment can be done anytime, depending on how you are investing, for now I choose to invest in top 20 coins, everyone
certainly have their own favorite coins but I chose top 20 coins because investing in them is safer and includes potential coins
I agree with you because choosing the top 20 coin marketcap is better than investing in new coins listing on market because most of them just throw
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 11, 2019, 04:22:41 AM
I will say this is the most perfect time for the investment because when we see the previous months the comparison will easily explains you how the market condition develop so that time of investment is more important for getting the profit if you had some investment do it very quickly then only it will be profitable for you in the quick period of time.

Market cap value already reach above $200billions and i think its good time for buying and hold good coin or token. Cryptocurrency will survive and growing more bigger and i think any time is good time as long we can read market movement and not buying at high price
The market cap total is over $200 billions yes and i'm sure it will increase more later. I also think this is the right time for invest your money into crypto. Just look at the market right now, it's green, especially bitcoin, the price is really to the moon. Go invest now before it's too late.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
May 11, 2019, 04:11:25 AM
I will say this is the most perfect time for the investment because when we see the previous months the comparison will easily explains you how the market condition develop so that time of investment is more important for getting the profit if you had some investment do it very quickly then only it will be profitable for you in the quick period of time.

Market cap value already reach above $200billions and i think its good time for buying and hold good coin or token. Cryptocurrency will survive and growing more bigger and i think any time is good time as long we can read market movement and not buying at high price
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 11, 2019, 03:02:54 AM
Thither are a plenty of debates almost investment now. Representing this, create your have choices. I achieve not lay out instantly, I aloof apply the conceivabilities of search.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 09, 2019, 10:55:20 PM
many of exercise on spending resourcefulness to advancements of turn back with check as let from improvement strength assist as investors to place of trims on extension with wealths on empowerment as with child apply of the best on path as outcome on designation with the cope with of program with the bitcoin area of occupation of the accounting.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 10:11:32 PM
TNB, LOWER PRICE, if you are interested, buy some more. Never let you down.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 09, 2019, 07:31:29 PM
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
May 09, 2019, 07:18:10 PM
the plan to continue investing in cryptocurrency is certainly still there especially all the price of coins is still very low
only, unfortunately, there is still no other capital to reinvest, in the current situation I just want to re-invest in the coins in the portfolio so that the price can increase slightly, such as bitcoin ethereum cardano tron ​​and some other coins that I am sure of its growth
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 09, 2019, 07:09:30 PM
investment can be done anytime, depending on how you are investing, for now I choose to invest in top 20 coins, everyone
certainly have their own favorite coins but I chose top 20 coins because investing in them is safer and includes potential coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
May 09, 2019, 06:43:25 PM
I always say to my friend anytime is the best time for the investment with cryptocurrency field but this time I recommend it to everyone about the investment because the market condition was totally in green state so investing now will definitely take you to the good position in the future.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
May 09, 2019, 06:24:31 PM
It all depends on individuals and the coin you want to invest. Everyone will love to make profit while investing, so it's wise to monitor the coin of your choice and then buy at its low price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 09, 2019, 06:18:49 PM
I believe that this is the right time for investment because the bear market is over and the bull market is starting to rise again, so it will be better if we are starting to invest are money in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to get back all of our losses.
in general the purpose of investing is to buy at a low price and sell at a high price and make a profit in his investment but now we as investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investing and profit and we can use time to start investing
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
May 09, 2019, 05:30:39 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

The right time is today, so you can do your own research
Get a paper wallet, secure your private keys and trade at your own risk

You can decide if it’s a long or short term trade
Activity: 686
May 09, 2019, 05:26:13 PM
When the market starts to improve we have to hurry after sleeping for so long, in May it will be more interesting in my opinion because the market will continue to grow after the Bearish market. Everyone must have a favorite coin to invest in and I will better understand the Altcoin ecosystem that I will buy because now I only hear more from people, I will try new things.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
May 09, 2019, 03:36:30 PM
Right about Now, is the best time to invest because the market prices are low. There is no right time to invest but now. Make hay while the sun shine. The bull run would surely come around when it is due too.  In between not every project is worthy of investment so do your research right.
Activity: 476
May 09, 2019, 03:00:46 PM
Time to invest? This is indeed a very cool time, especially at such times when there is a great opportunity on the market to buy altcoins at cheap prices. Now is the time and we need to hurry.
Most importantly, you need to understand that if you buy violas now, you will have to wait for a decent amount of time to wait for a good profit from the altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: