Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 19. (Read 12918 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 06, 2019, 04:11:09 AM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
At the moment the market looks very attractive so I feel happy that my investment will be profitable. the price that continues to increase is an indicator that I can buy more coins and this is an opportunity for me to make the best decision. investment is now a fun thing. when I can see the coin that I have has a continuous increase during the second quarter this year. so I will continue to invest and I'm sure 2019 will be an era when 2017 is repeated again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
May 06, 2019, 03:52:26 AM
In my opinion whenever is the right time for investment, as we know that crypto is like a roller coaster, prices up and down can occur in a daily or even hour or minute, this is what we can use to get big profits.
The right time depends on how everyone can understand. In crypto the prices cannot be stopped, they act in accordance with the purchase-sales. And if you can make a profit, it does not matter from what price you buy the coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 03:23:29 AM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.

I think there is a lot opportunity in cryptomarket and i think there is a lot good coin with cheap price. If the price keep continue fall and the project are legit, i think i will keep invest and accumulating coin or token because i am believe crypto market will survive and worth to hold
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 01:50:09 AM
If you are asking me if I will invest in crypto even the month of april is already over,my answer is yes, I will still invest in bitcoin because I know and I believe that bitcoin can maintain it's rising value. All we see that crypto are now accepting at many merchant and company so I think crypto will continue growing.
Activity: 616
May 06, 2019, 01:24:26 AM
In my opinion whenever is the right time for investment, as we know that crypto is like a roller coaster, prices up and down can occur in a daily or even hour or minute, this is what we can use to get big profits.

An uncertain thing happens but you can experience big profits if luck is in your hands. Crypto currency is not something you can predict correctly for some time.
Activity: 812
May 06, 2019, 12:06:01 AM

There are many coins to invest in cryptocurrency, you will confused to choose one because there are too many coins.
From my opinion, coins worth to invest are the coin that have Proof of Stake algo.
You can get more coins just by holding them in your wallet and staking it.
Activity: 194
May 05, 2019, 03:37:30 PM

The best coin to invest in is Bitcoin. In June, you will see how he quickly rushes to the top. Also, prospects for investing has a BNB coin. There will soon be new projects on it that will be posted on the BinanceDex Exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 03:28:49 PM
Market is so dip to the lowest it like it want to crash i don't think these is the right time to buy coins let no one know what will happen to crypto anytime.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
May 05, 2019, 02:41:40 PM
It seems to me that at present it is just a good investment.  Because the market goes to the top.  I like to invest in a growing market, I think so less risk.  It was also a good investment a month ago.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2019, 02:38:00 PM
To invest at this time is risky, the market isn't that great for now bit nonetheless  if you must invest there are still very good altcoins out there, research on them and invest
At risk? I do not understand that investment is currently at risk. Are not all forms of investment and business at risk? I have long abandoned the fear of investing, and always think positively about what will happen. Technological progress is increasingly rapid and advanced, so I think now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. Thanks.
Activity: 588
May 05, 2019, 12:52:06 PM
There's actually no right time to invest, it depends on your decision and conviction about the project and its prospect. Investment in cryptocurrency is highly risky because there's no fixed modality in the market. Its volatility has made it impossible to get an accurate prediction of the outcomes.
Perhaps you are right comma but nevertheless each of us strives for certain results.  You remember what prices were in 2017 and in the beginning of 2018?  So there is such an assumption that the cryptocurrency will return again to that indicator, So if you invest today, then this is a good period for investments to get a good income.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
May 04, 2019, 03:34:47 PM
There's actually no right time to invest, it depends on your decision and conviction about the project and its prospect. Investment in cryptocurrency is highly risky because there's no fixed modality in the market. Its volatility has made it impossible to get an accurate prediction of the outcomes.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
May 04, 2019, 03:30:25 PM
Nobody knows tomorrow so if you can afford investment at the moment just go in for it, although the market is not as  expected with many ups and downs. Just do your  research and go in for the right coins and overtime you will see it worth
Activity: 1210
May 04, 2019, 02:57:48 PM
for those who already understand that, they certainly understand and can choose the right assets for us to trade. because of the rapid market movements that we can get profit faster than having to wait for investments that move depending on market price movements.
therefore we must continue to increase our insight into trade because this is a very good way to do anything because the market is always active.
so I think it's now the best to take advantage of this good market situation with investment or trade.
Activity: 602
May 04, 2019, 02:46:27 PM
If you notice today there is a dynamics in cryptocurrency prices. I think that all this will have its meaning, which was before. I hope that we will see how the rise in cryptocurrency prices will begin again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
May 04, 2019, 02:36:55 PM
for those who already understand that, they certainly understand and can choose the right assets for us to trade. because of the rapid market movements that we can get profit faster than having to wait for investments that move depending on market price movements.
Activity: 280
May 04, 2019, 02:31:03 PM
If you are asking about which coin to invest in the Q2 of 2019 then you have to find it since nobody can answer it.But it looks like the right time to invest after the great price movements on the crypto prices for the recent days.Prediction says we are moving ahead what we are supposed to reach so there maybe a small price dumps as well will happen so grab your coins before the prices reaches too high.
Yes, I really understand that this is a difficult question to answer. But surely there will be suggestions that at least give answers. At the moment the altcoin growth has started to improve, this is because the bitcoin prices are also starting to move up. We can see it in the last 24 hours. Bitcoin rose very fast, $ 5800. Even though it is back down now, but it doesn't matter. Thank you for your time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
May 04, 2019, 10:28:43 AM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 04, 2019, 10:17:07 AM
If your expectations are realistic, the I'd say go for it!!! Don't expect 10x or 100x returns, as crypto is already having a $200 billion market cap. So it is different from the situation that we had in 2013, when the entire market cap was less than $200 million. Just make up your plans, and set a realistic target for the next 3 to 5 years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 04, 2019, 09:24:13 AM
I think it is better to invest on tokens/coins which at the dip in terms of their prices , in these recent months. So that, if those coins/tokens that you buy, might be pump soon , then you can gain profits out of it. But take note, support those cryptos which are suitable for future investments, active projects, and have a high trading volume. Invest at your own risks.
Pages:
Jump to: