Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time to invest - page 10. (Read 1742 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 18, 2022, 01:17:02 PM
No one knows because everyone is different in choosing the right time to invest, if you want advice from other people it will be different but you can do it yourself with the efforts you can, for example thinking about the right price, the risks to be faced and the benefits that already targeted it must have a good plan for your investment.
The only thing now is that you have to start by yourself and will start the experience it will make some lessons that you feel, bitcoin has a relative price to buy as long as your target is clear.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
July 18, 2022, 12:24:41 PM
[1]. [Guide] Best Way/Timing to Purchase any Coin
[2]. [Tips] Before Trade
[3]. Step-by-Step Guide for Beginner Crypto Traders

That's a guide you can learn a little about whether it's time to invest now, of course it must be with your own research.

For me now it is more appropriate to invest in bitcoin now the price is still low even though there are many measures of how appropriate to invest, but I think we are right.

If you plan to invest in DCA above, there is a guide you can do it because this is a fairly consistent investment you make every month.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
July 18, 2022, 11:24:16 AM
The right time would differ from person to person, and only you can determine that.

Ideally, you can try to try averaging on your entry to take advantage of the coin's volatility. If you want, then you can buy more. It would help if you also took care of the risk you will take because you might lose everything with it. It's better to believe in the coin you are buying than buy more and more. Maybe that could make you richer.

What is your aim or what is your "why" on investing?
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
July 18, 2022, 11:09:51 AM
As a newbie one finds it difficult to know the right time to invest. I really want to know if I can actually invest into Bitcoin at this moment.
The market was stable for some time after the high dump. Now the market is slowly increasing again.  It looks like the market will not go below 20k. Now the market will gradually move upwards. so in my opinion i think now is perfect time to invest in bitcoin and also altcoins. we can get big profit in short time by investing in altcoins. Now altcoins moving soo fast
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
July 18, 2022, 10:54:38 AM
As a newbie one finds it difficult to know the right time to invest. I really want to know if I can actually invest into Bitcoin at this moment.

Now is always the right time for Bitcoin to invest if your goal is a long term investment because the price will surely grow in the future due to its deflationary token supply design and first mover for cutting-edge blockchain technology. Any price point after the peak or ATH is surely a great opportunity for investment. This is not a financial advice but rather just an insights on how valuable Bitcoin is in the future.

We might not see Bitcoin at this price level for a long time once the market already recover and break the ATH.
Activity: 966
Merit: 801
July 18, 2022, 10:50:41 AM
If you don't know anything about Bitcoin and only follow those expert saying that you will become a millionaire in few years later, you should stop to buy Bitcoin at this moment. It doesn't mean I want to stop you to invest in Bitcoin, I'm a Bitcoin enthusiast too and I invest most of my money in Bitcoin since I really trust in Bitcoin. But if someone want to invest and doesn't know what he invest for, that's really a dumb person.

I wouldn't surprised those people will call Bitcoin as scam when Bitcoin price will goes otherwise than their prediction.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
July 18, 2022, 10:38:46 AM
Anytime is the right time if you really want to invest in bitcoin. but first you need to know what the benefits and risks will be.
Currently the market is still unstable, bearish pressure is still strong, you can do some analysis before entering, it is very mandatory to do. Every decision is up to you, because you use your own money for investment, remember investing certainly takes time to get a profit.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
July 18, 2022, 09:57:51 AM
No one knows when the "best" time to invest is. We're investors (and traders) here, not fortune tellers. Investors invest in assets that they think will go high in the future, regardless if their timing is perfect or not; because one thing you need to realize early on that you can't accurately predict price movements.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
July 18, 2022, 09:48:45 AM
Bitcoin all-time-time was $68900, now at $22000, a very good opportunity to invest. But if you know you can not wait for long term like 2 years or more, I will advice you not to invest, or invest what you can afford to lose. If you hold, you will make profit.

You can as well use DCA investment plan which should be better.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
July 18, 2022, 09:41:32 AM

It depends solely on you, really. There's a saying that's always the right time to invest in Bitcoin. I would add though that you have to make sure you know what you're doing and you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose (or keep invested for longer than initially planned).
The price is low now, but especially on short term it may go lower or may go up like crazy. (There are other possible scenarios too, also similarly likely!). I don't know. I usually recommend DCA - buy more smaller amounts in different days - but, again, it may be good or not.

Bitcoin has a history of making the investments look great after 4 years, no matter how bad they look earlier. I hope it'll keep this performance  Wink

Edit: keep in mind that all advises on this forum are ideas, not financial advises; you have to decide for yourself what you do with your money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
July 18, 2022, 09:35:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: