Pages:
Author

Topic: The Risks and Rewards of Cryptocurrencies - page 7. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
November 01, 2019, 12:40:10 PM
Do you want people to put on headsets and listen to this podcast for 28:33 minutes? why would people do that? I think you should listen to the podcast and then summarize what they said and post in this thread the summary you made

I would love to know your thoughts about where we are going and how you think the landscape will change.

if enter a lot of money in the crypto market, I believe that the volatility will not be very high as it is today, at least we will not see high increases and followed by very large falls

I also hate listening to a very long Podcast, sometimes some opinions are out of topic, I prefer reading an article, but if it is a very people in the crypto like Satoshi I'll go for it, better just summarize it, going back to your question, until we don't have a regulation we will still going to have an ups and down, but I prefer unregulated because everyone will do his own assignment.
I hate listening from many information talking bad with bitcoin excatly news paper from united state, they want to give bad reputation to bitcoin and make many people afraid for investing with bitcoin, you have see and check with your self what is bitcoin and how is bitcoin working to get much profit, when you got experience how bitcoin give us profit you will happy for investing in bitcoin.
I think that bad news are made by those one who consider bitcoin as a threat for fiat currencies. Also, bad news can be done to dump a bitcoin price to allow whales to rebuy it low.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 01, 2019, 12:05:37 PM
People before entering the cryptocurrency world should understand the risk there is so they are not frustrated when their money is lost in business.
They also have to set the future plan to neatly arrange our plans made so that they are not at risk in the future.
No word beginning and end only people should adapt the current taste in which the 4.0 digital industry develops.
that must be owned by every investor in conditions and situations such as now belief is that capital is needed in investment and in my opinion a large risk is also a big profit but as investors we must be able to minimize any risk we will get and get profits in invest
if we could manage risk involved,high risk will not follower by high risk.this is only for beginner trader that thinking if themy want to earn profits they have to prepare high risk that may suffer them.but for some trader,this word was totally wrong.they able to change percentages between risk and reward.only investors that have good preparation will able to do this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 01, 2019, 11:50:01 AM
Do you want people to put on headsets and listen to this podcast for 28:33 minutes? why would people do that? I think you should listen to the podcast and then summarize what they said and post in this thread the summary you made

I would love to know your thoughts about where we are going and how you think the landscape will change.

if enter a lot of money in the crypto market, I believe that the volatility will not be very high as it is today, at least we will not see high increases and followed by very large falls

I know some people who like listening to podcasts, no matter how long and boring I feel that they are. These are mostly people who listen as a secondary task, while on a bus or train, go to or from work.

I haven't listened to this BBC podcast myself because I don't even know who those people are and how relevant they are in the Bitcoin/cryptocurrency scene but I do agree with the opinion that more institutional money = less volatility. It could be good for crypto if it happens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 01, 2019, 11:18:53 AM
BBC recently did a interview around the volatility of cryptocurrencies. I think we are still so early in this industry but I would love to know your thoughts about where we are going and how you think the landscape will change.

People in the podcast include:

Marc Warne, Founder, Bittylicious
Jemima Kelly, reporter, FT Alphaville
Dave Jevans, CEO, CipherTrace

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000676m
The volatility of cryptocurrency add ups both excitement and fear for the investors. You can consider it as a risk already from the very beginning you enter the crypto world and invest on it. Its volatility can be a source of fear whenever the price is going down continuously and has a high gap from the former price but you can consider it also as a source of excitement whenever the price is starting to grow while you have high holdinhs and bought  it for a really low price. Just stay careful here in crypto always to make sure you make the most from it.

risks and rewards, two sides that are always thought of by cryptocurrency users. everyone knows that with crypto people can benefit, and with crypto people can get rewards when they want to work. but we must never forget one side of the other, that is the risk that will certainly always be in cryptocurrency. crytocurrency volatility will always be discussed, because volatility can make crypto users happy when prices soar, and will make someone panic when prices fall. and I'm sure the future of crypto will definitely be bright, because more and more people are using it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 30, 2019, 12:53:56 AM
People before entering the cryptocurrency world should understand the risk there is so they are not frustrated when their money is lost in business.
They also have to set the future plan to neatly arrange our plans made so that they are not at risk in the future.
No word beginning and end only people should adapt the current taste in which the 4.0 digital industry develops.
that must be owned by every investor in conditions and situations such as now belief is that capital is needed in investment and in my opinion a large risk is also a big profit but as investors we must be able to minimize any risk we will get and get profits in invest
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 29, 2019, 08:58:06 PM

I also hate listening to a very long Podcast, sometimes some opinions are out of topic, I prefer reading an article, but if it is a very people in the crypto like Satoshi I'll go for it, better just summarize it, going back to your question, until we don't have a regulation we will still going to have an ups and down, but I prefer unregulated because everyone will do his own assignment.
I hate listening from many information talking bad with bitcoin excatly news paper from united state, they want to give bad reputation to bitcoin and make many people afraid for investing with bitcoin, you have see and check with your self what is bitcoin and how is bitcoin working to get much profit, when you got experience how bitcoin give us profit you will happy for investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 29, 2019, 07:53:06 PM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
October 29, 2019, 03:44:20 PM
My opinion for that is people wants something a less risky but they didn't know that the less risky it is, the less profits there is for them, as a human nature, it is natural to be scared, we have instinct to trust or not to trust sometimes, most likely, people wants fiat because it is "safe" for them (how ironic), but the truth is, there is no such thing as safe, dangers and risks are everywhere.
Majority of the hard working people look for safe investment rather than taking risk as they do not want to see their life earning to go to dust so there is a fine line in trading in high risk market and the safest option, you can see many people investing in bonds and majority will not even dare to invest in the stock market and you cannot any of those category to invest in a high volatile market like this. There are risk in every market but the less profit you get the lesser the risk and vice versa.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 29, 2019, 02:17:56 PM
BBC recently did a interview around the volatility of cryptocurrencies. I think we are still so early in this industry but I would love to know your thoughts about where we are going and how you think the landscape will change.

The volatility of cryptocurrency add ups both excitement and fear for the investors. You can consider it as a risk already from the very beginning you enter the crypto world and invest on it. Its volatility can be a source of fear whenever the price is going down continuously and has a high gap from the former price but you can consider it also as a source of excitement whenever the price is starting to grow while you have high holdinhs and bought  it for a really low price. Just stay careful here in crypto always to make sure you make the most from it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
October 29, 2019, 01:55:10 PM
being volatile is not the problem and it can not be considered a "risk" in my opinion. take a look at bitcoin ,it has been volatile for all its life but it still is a very good currency and/or investment. the reason is because volatility is the product of having a small market on exchanges.

the problem is when volatility is not because of smallness of the market but it is because of manipulation. for example no matter how much money goes into altcoins they will remain highly risky because their volatility is product of pure manipulation which people call pump and dump.

My opinion for that is people wants something a less risky but they didn't know that the less risky it is, the less profits there is for them, as a human nature, it is natural to be scared, we have instinct to trust or not to trust sometimes, most likely, people wants fiat because it is "safe" for them (how ironic), but the truth is, there is no such thing as safe, dangers and risks are everywhere.

We both can't understand each other's perspective because the other side is not listening or paying attention because they are insisting that fiat is more better to use, all we can see is a tornado of opinions.
Activity: 1582
October 29, 2019, 01:21:09 PM
What people need to understand is that every trader loses money at times. What you need is a risky management strategy. You need to learn how to take losses at the early stages and thus cut them short. This will help you avoid letting your losses accumulate into massive ones which puts you in a much worse situation. Your profits will still keep running, which could be massive as well depending on the value of a certain coin at a particular time.
great risk of course the results obtained are also great but all of that requires confidence and investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity in investing, of course, good at analyzing and studying the development charts of crypto currencies and possibly can reduce the risk is very large and requires confidence and hope
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 23, 2019, 02:09:27 PM
Even if you form a group of 100 people that holds a total of 10 BTC, but one person can beat you when he holds 100 btc, that's the logic here

And it is not only that

The wealthier people are (i.e. the more coins they hold) the less likely are they to cooperate with anyone to "fight whales". Such "fight clubs" are formed not to fight anybody but to take money from their members, this way or another (as they are typically organized to "pump" some shitcoin). And it is not unlikely that someone from those 100 people will secretly take advantage of them (most certainly, the puppet master)
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 23, 2019, 03:30:39 AM
Invested money can render higher profits only if the investor will accept a higher possibility of losses and there is no investments of today that will guarantee of no risk therefore all types of investments are all prone to risk either crypto or none crypto they are all the same. If you dont like the risk then do not invest plain and simple.

And most of the people who enters crypto don't realize or accept that truth because they only came to get the same roi of the first people who traded and make most of the rewards not knowing by these newbies that those veteran traders also experienced losses first before they made huge gains. Crypto is still very lucrative compared to other investments and newbies should know all the risks involved before they get angry and weep for many years after their losses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 22, 2019, 08:56:55 PM
Invested money can render higher profits only if the investor will accept a higher possibility of losses and there is no investments of today that will guarantee of no risk therefore all types of investments are all prone to risk either crypto or none crypto they are all the same. If you dont like the risk then do not invest plain and simple.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 22, 2019, 08:14:15 PM
The only risk here I can see is when you gamble on trading and lose. That kind of risk is much worth it if you have knowledge and basics of crypto trading. Well the rewards are every fruitful of course but if you not tend to more basic stuff then those risk could be a failure and a reward that supposedly be coming is gone. Crypto is very volatile, also dangerous cause you need to mind and keep youre asset from real troubles such as hackers, scammer, and many more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
September 22, 2019, 02:40:35 PM
Risk???

If You keep money in stable coins this is what i do.

I keep 25% in bitcoins and If the price Goes Down I buy 25% If up I add other 25%

I keep 75% in stable coins!

#sorry but crypto trading has low risk but Good rewards!!

Those who complain about risks...  I just Don't undestood Why You Don't use stable coins?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 22, 2019, 12:55:08 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are thriving and are people interested. In the future, there will be a lot of people investing in crypto like gold or real estate. Crypto will be used by many people and it will replace cash. It is a beautiful fantasy that I can imagine but it seems that this is very hard to come true
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2253
From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary
September 22, 2019, 12:55:15 AM
Cryptocurrencies are more volatile than other assets in the trading market. We must find out the reasons why cryptocurrencies are more volatile in order to be able to prepare investment plans and the right strategy to avoid losses. Crypto has no inherent original value, so we don't have a standard for agreed value, unlike fiat money. Because it is decentralized, not everyone can access or read market fluctuations, only skilled people can do it.

The player who controls the largest amount of crypto money in the trading market will have bargaining power and a large influence on the market. Especially if there is a large gap in ownership of cryptocurrencies. Every action they take by buying new digital assets or selling their digital assets will have an impact on market fluctuations.

So to get the maximum reward with the smallest risk, traders must be technology literate, experts in basic investment, innovate in technology, financial technology and build communities or networks to improve education in digital profits.

In essence, this volatility is seen by investors as an opportunity for profit.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 21, 2019, 01:30:30 PM
If earlier I received income due to rewards for the company's bounty, today this situation has changed for the worse.
That's the kind of experience that we will treasure forever, earning is a privilege here as we are not risking our money to earn and that's the best of making money here.

It really is. I'm grateful to the person who invented the bounty. And although now they are experiencing not the best time and the rewards are not the greatest, but at one time they gave me the opportunity to earn without investing my own money, but only my time. But it was my choice and my risks.
It's good to experience those day's that you will be able to make some good cash by exerting some effort and by investing your time. Many people who do have opportunities to enjoy those valuable rewards that they've received from the bounty job is really nice to remember.

Everyone can still enjoy if they will keep on doing good research and not to stop just because of the current situation. It's hard but still possible if you can get the right project to support.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 21, 2019, 01:12:24 PM
If earlier I received income due to rewards for the company's bounty, today this situation has changed for the worse.
That's the kind of experience that we will treasure forever, earning is a privilege here as we are not risking our money to earn and that's the best of making money here.

It really is. I'm grateful to the person who invented the bounty. And although now they are experiencing not the best time and the rewards are not the greatest, but at one time they gave me the opportunity to earn without investing my own money, but only my time. But it was my choice and my risks.
Pages:
Jump to: