Pages:
Author

Topic: The rocket is coming...Time to Buy BTC $$$ - page 2. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13
December 20, 2017, 05:43:15 AM
Ok.. now yes... the rocket is ready.
The tsunami and... the sun shine
We will have good new coming...
Tokyo future and Germany Future will negociate
Hard Fork dec/28 will be good to BTC, with low tax, more fast transactions and double block
Big whales into the game
Chicago players otimists
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
December 20, 2017, 02:49:50 AM
The same "wave" of last weeks...
The same rocket
Its coming guys
Take your cash and Buy, Buy Buy nowwww
The rocket will come next days
US$ 30.000,00 coming BTC

I have to agree with you, i've stocked up some BTC over the past day or so because the price has simply dropped so much. It almost seems too good to be true but i guess it's understandable why bitcoin is dropping right now.

Right now, i believe that BTC is already in the fomo stage. The same people who invests in BTC obviously have interest in alts as well, and right now certain alts are in the fomo stage as well, and is outperforming bitcoin. Therefore they feel inclined to dump their BTC for alts.

I do not believe the BTC rally to be over yet, and with that in mind, buying right now and cashing out at around $30k could prove to be a profitable trade to make with relatively low risk(by that, i mean more than 50% that it will happen).

Do your own due diligence though, as always.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 20, 2017, 02:38:01 AM
Many are waiting for the bitcoin price to go down some more so they can buy it at affordable price. As of this time, the bitcoin is nearing the $15k level. And the bitcoin's rocket is still on the ground, waiting to take off but its fuels or funds is still insufficient and need some more boosters or investors to lift it off.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 02:07:52 AM
The rocket at this moment is now experiencing low power fuel reduction and decreasing at 16000$ per bitcoin.. So take the best investment decision at this moment because it won’t last for long,, the rocket will soon go burst and speed up increasing to 20000$.. I would do the same and I have done it a much earlier before,, time to invest is the right approach..
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 20, 2017, 12:56:55 AM
The same rocket
Its coming guys
US$ 30.000,00 coming BTC
I do not know if that is going to happen or not, but regardless of that people need to buy bitcoin, bitcoin has shown very clear signals that is not going to wait for us forever and if you do not buy it now you may miss the opportunity of a lifetime and if that happens that is something you are going to regret for the rest of your life and that is something I do not want to regret.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 05:59:17 PM
I believe that by the 2nd quarter next year bitcoin may have maintained its value of 20k usd and above, since we are now on a price dip and if we look at the altcoin market, most coins have a good gain at this time, and as we all know when it comes to investments, once the value breaches a new high, sooner or later it will go down for the correction, just like what had happened with bitcoin now, we had breach 20k usd and now the price is undergoing a correction, the same will also happen to altcoins, the gains from altcoins will just be transferred to bitcoin and it will increase its value and hopefull will maintain a value over 20k usd.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 19, 2017, 05:21:02 PM
Now with both CBOE and CME bitcoin futures, we see the price slowly going down. Investors are dumping bitcoins and go into altcoins. A price correction is on the way, the price may drop to 14K. Eventually the price will rise again, but for now there's no rocket coming, not even a train. Just wait till the price is dropped, then buy.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 19, 2017, 02:07:44 PM
The same rocket
Its coming guys
US$ 30.000,00 coming BTC
It is true that in the last weeks we have registered an explosion in the market evolution of Bitcoin but it will take a while till it reach 30 000$, probably by the end of 2018.
I think in mid-2018 this will really happen,
But once it does allow many people to sell all the bitcoin they have, very difficult to predict,
Because it could be tomorrow or the day after,
We get $30,000 in just a short time.
December 19, 2017, 11:11:22 AM
Again...
The rocket is coming..
the same wave, the same movement
its easy to know when to buy and profit
Lets buy more...
in 2 days the rocket will lauch again
more 20~30% profit from now to saturday
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 15, 2017, 01:51:06 PM
Hey.. guys...
Its coming... the rocket
I told you
Watch and enjoy

yeah its happening now, but i think its just a little tiny correction will happen after this pump and its not a sky-rocket pump looks like. i think the sky-rocket price hike will happen by the end of this year (2017). because some of the people now are withdrawing their bitcoin to celebrate christmas and newyear. so i think there will be a dumping moment before that holidays,

On the other hand many people probably invest money they receive as gifts in to bitcoin or they gift bitcoin to others and that would compensate and push the price up. Probably the effect of people withdrawing is greater, though I do not think that either effect is in any way significant enough to alter the price at all.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
December 15, 2017, 08:55:08 AM
By rocket you mean the influence CME is gonna have on the market cap of bitcoins.

Well yes that's why I am recommending all my friends not to cash out anything right now since..it will be extremely helpful to have a few passive bucks in your pocket..

The value I think will increase by at least 10% and all the people out there will for sure regret encashing bitcoins right now....

I agree with you the CME is set to dive in on 18 and we all will be able to enjoy the initial profit ..taken we do keep our bitcoins in our wallets instead of converting them into fiat.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 08:33:12 AM
For me bitcoin continues to climb until the end of the year, to then correct and restart around February / March
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
December 15, 2017, 08:15:43 AM
it is very nice to give exciting information to people Of course Bitcoin will be taken and maybe you will reach the figures you said Maybe I do not know what the conditions of the upcoming market will be but at this point 17,500 dollars So half of the your target 30k$..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 07:05:29 AM
I think for me. Its to late to buy bitcoins now, becuase he's starting to pump now. But its up to you if what you want. Bitcoin price will go to moon. I think its price will go up, upto $22000.
Activity: 350
December 15, 2017, 06:57:45 AM
Well i don't know yet, whats going on here, is it this the sign bitcoin will pumps up again? Actually i don't have capital but hopefully all your yearnings will come true by this time:) Good luck:)
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 15, 2017, 06:40:08 AM
Let's go guys. Just invest amount of coin or you will regret. We will have many coins for collection Smiley Come on  Cheesy
Activity: 434
December 15, 2017, 06:34:33 AM
Hey.. guys...
Its coming... the rocket
I told you
Watch and enjoy

yeah its happening now, but i think its just a little tiny correction will happen after this pump and its not a sky-rocket pump looks like. i think the sky-rocket price hike will happen by the end of this year (2017). because some of the people now are withdrawing their bitcoin to celebrate christmas and newyear. so i think there will be a dumping moment before that holidays,
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
December 15, 2017, 06:31:39 AM
The same rocket
Its coming guys
US$ 30.000,00 coming BTC
This is indeed true and i am expecting the same thing. I am also planning to invest in Bitcoin because i am expecting that its market value will coninue its increase and will further be expensive. Investing now will be a great idea same with holding for a period of time. So the best thing to do is invest now and hold for years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
December 15, 2017, 06:11:41 AM
I believe that today we will see a new record of bitcoin. By the end of the day the price will be $ 19,000. We see how the outflow of capital from Ethereum. This capital will flow into bitcoin and push the price up. Bitcoin can not cost less than $ 18,000 because futures for January traded at a price of $ 18,000.
December 15, 2017, 05:59:28 AM
Hey.. guys...
Its coming... the rocket
I told you
Watch and enjoy
Pages:
Jump to: