Pages:
Author

Topic: The rocket is coming...Time to Buy BTC $$$ - page 4. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2017, 02:12:31 PM
The same "wave" of last weeks...
The same rocket
Its coming guys
Take your cash and Buy, Buy Buy nowwww
The rocket will come next days
US$ 30.000,00 coming BTC
It is true that in the last weeks we have registered an explosion in the market evolution of Bitcoin but it will take a while till it reach 30 000$, probably by the end of 2018.

Why do you say that it will take a while? Bitcoin has exploded over recent weeks/months and on current trend 30k will fall within a couple of months at most, is there some reason you feel it won't continue, if so, is there some reason that you feel it will continue to uptrend but gradually? Or do you anticipate a fall followed by a recovery and new ATH before 2018 is through?
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 01:54:34 PM
The same rocket
Its coming guys
US$ 30.000,00 coming BTC
It is true that in the last weeks we have registered an explosion in the market evolution of Bitcoin but it will take a while till it reach 30 000$, probably by the end of 2018.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 01:39:04 PM
All that is needed is just some trigger ( i.e future contracts, or a financial institution/country adopting btc ) and we'll see the same skyrocket as last week
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 01:00:55 PM
The same rocket
Its coming guys
US$ 30.000,00 coming BTC

Thanks for the reminder mate. And as per coinmarket cap, bitcoin is just down by 4% and still above $16,000. There are people that can't really afford to get it at that price. I'm speculating that the rocket will be coming from CME when they open its doors for bitcoin future contracts. Let's see how it goes though, I think the price is really push to the edge that we are hovering around $16,000-$17,000 in the last few days. I'm thinking that maybe its already price in, but I could be wrong though. I'm sure that we all love to see bitcoin hitting $30,000 but I doubt that we can get it this year. Most probably $18,0in00 could be the max. IMHO. But I'm not discounting the fact that there are really a lot of buyers who don't want to miss the boat. Again, we will have to see what if they can push the price to $20,000 as most of us are really hoping for.

Your prediction is good this time is good to buy some bitcoins , because it is very near to raise the value of the bitcoin as rocket go high. As we have already seen that the value raised from 6k $ to 16 k $ in very short time of a 3weeks. it is also considrable that the value of the bitcoin will raise up to 25k $ in the first half of the 2018.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 14, 2017, 11:39:53 AM
The same rocket
Its coming guys
US$ 30.000,00 coming BTC

Thanks for the reminder mate. And as per coinmarket cap, bitcoin is just down by 4% and still above $16,000. There are people that can't really afford to get it at that price. I'm speculating that the rocket will be coming from CME when they open its doors for bitcoin future contracts. Let's see how it goes though, I think the price is really push to the edge that we are hovering around $16,000-$17,000 in the last few days. I'm thinking that maybe its already price in, but I could be wrong though. I'm sure that we all love to see bitcoin hitting $30,000 but I doubt that we can get it this year. Most probably $18,000 could be the max. IMHO. But I'm not discounting the fact that there are really a lot of buyers who don't want to miss the boat. Again, we will have to see what if they can push the price to $20,000 as most of us are really hoping for.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
December 14, 2017, 11:23:05 AM
The same rocket
Its coming guys
US$ 30.000,00 coming BTC
Pages:
Jump to: