Pages:
Author

Topic: The scandal of fiddled global warming data - page 2. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Don't you remember when the "scientists" in East Anglia were caught changing the data so that their paid grants would continue?  Their grants were dependent on "global warming" when, in fact, no warming has occurred.  Sad that they would attempt to hoodwink the world for financial gain.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
What is the reason for fudging the data and lies?

You can't get grants without a good crisis. As always "follow the money."
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

What's going on is that they fudge old data, make it colder.  That makes current data much hotter than the past.  Then they can talk about the trendline pointing toward droughts, and floods, and ice caps melting, and puppies drowning, and little girls crying.

And how we need to pay more taxes or the world will come to an end.  Then these guys in the gubbermints that rake the money in, they have these friends they give it to.  These guys say they will fix the planet but it's going to be expensive.

Of COURSE they're fabricating the data AND they're yanking the funding of any scientist who has the guts to poke up his head and comment that climate change is the result of faulty data. .....And of course we had that "polar vortex" with near-record snowfalls last winter.
Yea but isn't that some scarily cool shit?

Polar vortexes....

Zombie Polar Vortexes coming....

snaking their way toward YOU in the dead of night....
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Of COURSE they're fabricating the data AND they're yanking the funding of any scientist who has the guts to poke up his head and comment that climate change is the result of faulty data. In fact, I just heard somebody talk about May of this year being the hottest May when I distinctly remember that I was still walking around in my sweatshirt -- I live in the Midwest USA, BTW, and I haven't seen snow in mid-April for several years until this one. And of course we had that "polar vortex" with near-record snowfalls last winter.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

NOAA Reinstates July 1936 As The Hottest Month On Record

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, criticized for manipulating temperature records to create a warming trend, has now been caught warming the past and cooling the present.

July 2012 became the hottest month on record in the U.S. during a summer that was declared “too hot to handle” by NASA scientists. That summer more than half the country was experiencing drought and wildfires had scorched more than 1.3 million acres of land, according to NASA.

According to NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center in 2012, the “average temperature for the contiguous U.S. during July was 77.6°F, 3.3°F above the 20th century average, marking the warmest July and all-time warmest month on record for the nation in a period of record that dates back to 1895.”

“The previous warmest July for the nation was July 1936, when the average U.S. temperature was 77.4°F,” NOAA said in 2012.

This statement by NOAA was still available on their website when checked by The Daily Caller News Foundation. But when meteorologist and climate blogger Anthony Watts went to check the NOAA data on Sunday he found that the science agency had quietly reinstated July 1936 as the hottest month on record in the U.S.

“Two years ago during the scorching summer of 2012, July 1936 lost its place on the leaderboard and July 2012 became the hottest month on record in the United States,” Watts wrote. “Now, as if by magic, and according to NOAA’s own data, July 1936 is now the hottest month on record again. The past, present, and future all seems to be ‘adjustable’ in NOAA’s world.”

Watts had data from NOAA’s “Climate at a Glance” plots from 2012, which shows that July 2012 was the hottest month on record at 77.6 degrees Fahrenheit. July 1936 is only at 77.4 degrees Fahrenheit. [Annotations in the graph are from Watts].

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietly-reinstates-july-1936-as-the-hottest-month-on-record/

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
The radical environmental movement is based on lies and intentional misrepresentations of data that is skewed to meet the agenda out of the gate. Of course, much of this analysis comes from those that are sucking off the govt teet and thus are just filling in the blanks w/ pre-approved garbage. Anyone want a grant to prove X, Y or Z? Pretty much how it goes. Then the media picks up this bunk and presents it as news and then the gullible boobs buy into it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/10916086/The-scandal-of-fiddled-global-warming-data.html
USA has actually been COOLING since 1930s, the hottest decade on record...

Sadly this really wouldn't surprise me…
Pages:
Jump to: