Pages:
Author

Topic: The secret of gambling? - page 28. (Read 3653 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
August 15, 2019, 06:29:42 PM
The secret of gambling? It's luck.
With small amount of money you could turn it to huge amount, when you are unlucky, you can even turn huge amount to small or even busted in gambling.

Personally, I find myself comfortable playing crypto-based gambling games, because of their greater level of accessibility than traditional games.
Another reason because you are wearing their signature and got paid from it,  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
August 15, 2019, 06:10:23 PM
Couldn't agree more to what the user above me said.
Gambling is truly not for everyone, when you keep trying and you keep losing more money, then maybe it's a sign you should opt out or slow things down.
About the secret of gambling, truth is most gamblers, formulate their strategies. Some might not leak it as its their wining points while some may collect money from you, play and share the gain without saying anything. Its left for you to formulate your strategies after many trials or simply quit, if you can't take it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
August 15, 2019, 05:31:09 PM
Secret: Don't gamble.

If you don't gamble, and instead invest you're money you're going to thank yourself when you retire because not only are you going to have a large amount of money once you retire. But you're also not going to have the horrible side effects of gambling: Sleepless nights, stress, etc.

Invest, don't gamble. Or at least KNOW YOUR LIMITS and don't gamble more then you can afford to lose.
Activity: 45
Merit: 28
August 15, 2019, 05:00:32 PM
There's no secret to winning in any gamble. Gambling is just what it is -  gambling
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 15, 2019, 04:27:46 PM
Secret? There's no such thing because winning will always vary on what game you are into. Probabilities will depend because pure luck based ones is different from strategic ones.

The important thing here is that you do enjoy while you are playing without making yourself fall into the pit of addiction.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 15, 2019, 04:15:32 PM
After playing gambling games hundreds of times, without much effort in winning substantial profits at all, it makes me wonder what could be the secret of gambling? Personally, I find myself comfortable playing crypto-based gambling games, because of their greater level of accessibility than traditional games. I believe that gambling games which use cryptocurrencies and Blockchain tech, are much fairer than traditional ones within the mainstream world. Yet, you tend to lose more money than you've initially invested into a gambling game.

Which is why, I'm deeply curious to know if there's actually a secret within gambling that would allow me to win more than losing? Any thoughts about this will be greatly appreciated. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: