Pages:
Author

Topic: the shibeponzi.cryptojunkie discussion topic - page 2. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
It should still pay out up to about the last 10 or 15 deposits.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
because the ponzi site was paused when everybody was playing it, this caused uncertainty and now people don't want to deposit anymore. The result of this is that the deposits aren't getting paid due to the lack of volume.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
anyone know why its so slow to pay out, compared to a few days ago?
a donation of 1,6 mio shibe needet to paid out all investors  Grin

its way way more than that.
Activity: 687
Merit: 509
a donation of 1,6 mio shibe needet to paid out all investors  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
 yeah it gets ugly, doge did too. people are messed up. i think for now i'm going to just keep the clock going until more people either pitch in or this coin gets its shit together and we get some assistance just to knock that balance down to a reasonable level. we'll see what happens. the funny thing is if everybody walks away there will be a handful of people trying to be the last one and hit the jackpot.
Same here I already gave away my opinion @ the shibecoin thread, its just toxic. Anyways its a harsh decision to make, we could either restart the game or we could stay with this game.
copper member
 i'm only putting in the minimum until we get the bulk of the large orders out, if it is going ok then yeah i'll go back to max bet and try and profit but for now i was trying to get everybody to just put in the minimum because there are a few people with like 200000 coins in there. i figured more people would contribute and we could all risk losing a thousand or two instead of several people losing their whole pile and getting pissed off, that isn't going to do anything good for the coin at all. This says alot about this community, the guys with 10 million coins wont throw in a few thousand to avoid a bunch more negative feedback from their supporters and would rather do this gestapo bullshit. it doesn't really matter to me i only have a few thousand in the ponzi but i know a few people that have alot on there and i figured people would get it, but they don't. how you can have a coin called shibe and have this attitude and expect it to fly is beyond me man. these guys could have done something big and they are going to let their egos ruin it.
We could all just restart the game, but we will lose all of our money. We can start making profits again though. So I want to know, is restarting the ponzi game a viable option?
copper member
i really dont get what all these dipshits deal is with the ponzi game, as long as we keep the clock going we can make money indefinitely, I did it with doge for months. does it start the clock over if you put in 1 coin for donation?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
just deposited another 20,000 Cool
Baller!  Shocked
Activity: 154
jackpot is at 240,000 SHIBE Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
just for this round , after it will be deducted
does the jackpot only rise now on donations?
just deposited another 20,000 Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 171
WooHoo I feel LUCKY  Grin
The game is slowly starting to warm up.
copper member
game on! i'm starting with small amounts until we get the bulk of our stash back.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

• The site is back up!
  • Please play at your own risk! Read all the information on the page before you play!
  • Please do not span the OP coin thread or their IRC channel
  • If you do not see your transaction, give it some time and then check. If you still don't see it, check the block chain with your transaction ID.
  • Please Understand the game before you play it!

http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com

Pages:
Jump to: