Pages:
Author

Topic: the shibeponzi.cryptojunkie discussion topic - page 3. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
so we come up with a way to end the ponzi talk and then they kick you from IRC for telling people?

thats true, I think this is isn't the way to handle things.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
 so we come up with a way to end the ponzi talk and then they kick you from IRC for telling people?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
jackEDpot lololol
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
right on. now we just need the website to come back.

What we need is a jackpot. I've PMed the Dev a few times to mention that I'd donate coins for a jackpot, but never heard back Sad
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
 right on. now we just need the website to come back.
First off, let me point out that the developers of Shibecoin have NOTHING to do with shibeponzi, so please stop harassing them about it.
I agree with that completly I will point that out in the thread, thanks for reminding me.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
First off, let me point out that the developers of Shibecoin have NOTHING to do with shibeponzi, so please stop harassing them about it.

Come to #shibeponzi on freenode.
As all of you guys might know the site http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com/ launched recently. In this topic we discuss everything related to this site, to stop bothering our fellow shibes! I was asked to don't mention shibecoin in the subject.

First of all  shibeponzi.cryptojunkie is not affiliated with the shibecoin devs in any way, any fud directed to them because of this site is a shame!

official irc channel: #shibeponzi
Pages:
Jump to: