Pages:
Author

Topic: The SNAKE Game (Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge) - STOPPED - page 13. (Read 20959 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
the game ended as a normal game

i've ment the passthrough of the obstacle
Oh. The obstacle is able to go through your tail without making you lose. It's only if your head hits the obstacle you lose.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
the game ended as a normal game

i've ment the passthrough of the obstacle
found a bug Cheesy
at the live game not the beta
maybe its allready known
Thanks for reporting the bug. What happened? It didn't end when you hit the wall? Also did the "time played:" keep going up or stay the same?
found a bug Cheesy
at the live game not the beta
maybe its allready known

Sorry, but those Buffs / Debuffs are just simply too hard to play at the normal speed. It f****** twists and hurts your brains just trying to even think what key to press. There should be no walls while playing with the inverted controls.  Grrrr.  Shocked,  Grin

EDIT: Eating Buffs / Debuffs don't count as point?
No you're supposed to avoid hitting the moving circle that applies the invert control debuff to you.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
New Snake update is uploaded and is now available to play. Playing with obstacles earn you 6% more per game.
Change log:
Added 2 moving obstacles.
Added Settings menu.
Added toggle fps option.
Improved movement code.

Sorry, but those Buffs / Debuffs are just simply too hard to play at the normal speed. It f****** twists and hurts your brains just trying to even think what key to press. There should be no walls while playing with the inverted controls.  Grrrr.  Shocked,  Grin

EDIT: Eating Buffs / Debuffs don't count as point?
Activity: 674
reverse with obstacles kinda impossible to beat Cheesy

I thought it was just me, so a bit relieved to see you say that!  Wink Grin
Just uploaded the new beta.
--Change log--
Shows your applied buffs.
Buff stacking. Hitting a buff 2 times in a row extends your buff.

hardcore snake gaming  Tongue

i like it
Haha yeah. It's really hard to avoid obstacles after hitting the invert controls debuff.
hardcore snake gaming  Tongue

i like it
New beta update coming soon. This update has stacking buffs/debuffs and will tell you if you have a buff or debuff active. Stacking buffs is when you hit the buff then hit another buff before it's removed and it's duration is extended.

So if you hit Reverse Controls twice, does it work the right way round for a few seconds until one of them expires??  Grin Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh
No. I mean if you hit the reverse controls twice what ever time is left gets extended by 5 seconds(The duration of the buff).
New beta update coming soon. This update has stacking buffs/debuffs and will tell you if you have a buff or debuff active. Stacking buffs is when you hit the buff then hit another buff before it's removed and it's duration is extended.

So if you hit Reverse Controls twice, does it work the right way round for a few seconds until one of them expires??  Grin Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh
Hmm could we at least have some visual indication that the controls are reversed?
Yeah I'm going to add that later. Wanted to put up a beta first
Hmm could we at least have some visual indication that the controls are reversed?
I uploaded the new beta of Snake. This beta update has a invert controls debuff. All donators can play the beta now.

Also I finished the new chat and it's up. It is a lot better than the old chat. Come on and say Hi.

It will be a separate thing you need to avoid hitting. It will move every 10 seconds. When you hit it your controls are inverted for 5 seconds then go back to normal.

That's quite evil.  I like it  Grin
Hehe it is  Cool I'm terrible playing with the inverted controls. I crash so fast.

Well thats something new to avoid snakes food  Tongue

it will be much fun as its relocating really a cool idea you got there  Cheesy
I just uploaded it to beta testing so you can try it out. Let me know what you think.
Also I finished the new chat and it's up. It is a lot better than the old chat. Come on and say Hi.

It will be a separate thing you need to avoid hitting. It will move every 10 seconds. When you hit it your controls are inverted for 5 seconds then go back to normal.

Hehe it is  Cool I'm terrible playing with the inverted controls. I crash so fast.

Well thats something new to avoid snakes food  Tongue

it will be much fun as its relocating really a cool idea you got there  Cheesy

Nice

do the control just change when you catch a point or will it be a extra to catch?
Nice

do the control just change when you catch a point or will it be a extra to catch?
Pages:
Jump to: