Pages:
Author

Topic: The SNAKE Game (Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge) - STOPPED - page 18. (Read 20963 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
There was a bug with the daily play bonus on snake that would cause some users daily play bonus to be reset. I have fixed this bug and it is now working again.
Thank you for the fast implementation Smiley

I think this is an excellent way to promote cryptos and take faucets to the next level. Sure, the payout might not be there for the faucet owner because i am sure people gain more than the site from the ad revenue (but i am sure it helps to balance out). But the support from the community + dev helps to balance out the shortcomings and keep it running.
This is just the first step, i am certain there are ways to monetize it better and promote better using faucets such as this. (especially to people who are new to cryptos)
Amazing game!

Its true what edmundduke says
its one of the best faucets i'ver ever used Cheesy
No problem. Glad you like it Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Thank you for the fast implementation Smiley

I think this is an excellent way to promote cryptos and take faucets to the next level. Sure, the payout might not be there for the faucet owner because i am sure people gain more than the site from the ad revenue (but i am sure it helps to balance out). But the support from the community + dev helps to balance out the shortcomings and keep it running.
This is just the first step, i am certain there are ways to monetize it better and promote better using faucets such as this. (especially to people who are new to cryptos)
Amazing game!

Its true what edmundduke says
its one of the best faucets i'ver ever used Cheesy
i just joined your site

and i love it - such retro feeling Cheesy

but 1 question where can i see my stats i.e. how many points was my max and so on?

Thanks.
I just added highest score to stats section. Click "Account" on the navigation bar near top. It will show your stats.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
i just joined your site

but 1 question where can i see my stats i.e. how many points was my max and so on?

Well, that is only available under "Account" menu, for now. More about that may tell you rghmodz, who is a dev of this game. Its stil in development stage so be patient.

EDIT: I also think this needs to be added under "Accunt".
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i just joined your site

legendary
Ooh that could get hard on the eyes after a while...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well maybe yes but you can turn it off or on at the beginning if you like. Its not blinking or smth it's not really that annoying and disturbing to eyes. Its the speed that eventually takes over all our attention.
Activity: 674
legendary
A quick preview of next possible upgrade what will snake look like. A rainbow snake. I am able to test it and its really fast this time.

Amazing game!
Thanks Smiley. Some days I send out more than I take in from ads but some days I don't. I'm looking at other advertising networks to use.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Amazing game!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
screenshots seem intresting but i don't have hypr address and it is required to register  Sad
where i can get hypr address?

You can register with bittrex hyper deposit address  Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
screenshots seem intresting but i don't have hypr address and it is required to register  Sad
where i can get hypr address?
Activity: 868
this old game I used to play this game in my old Nokia mobile but now I don't have that mobile so it would be fun again to play this game and the good part is I'll earn satoshi while playing .
Do you know any faucets with hyper coin?  Wink

There used to be one on Multifaucet, but I think that's no longer operational - I'm not aware of any others.  You can earn HYPER (and some other cryptos) in Dragon Knights of Valeria though.  http://dknight2.com/
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Very nice game !

I really like it. Hope you will upgrade design a little bit (or you wanted old look)  Grin

It is way more fun than doing captchas. I like it. Do you know any faucets with hyper coin?  Wink
wow nice game Grin its good actually, i will try this when i reach home,
anyway is this mobile compatible? it would be more fun if it compatible with mobile,
Hello, I am the dev of Snake.

Currently it is not mobile compatible but there are plans on making mobile versions.

Please remember IOS as well. Most of bitcoin faucets/games are not available on IOS.
I plan on having iOS and Android versions.

anyway is this mobile compatible? it would be more fun if it compatible with mobile,

Currently it is not mobile compatible but there are plans on making mobile versions.
woot thats cool, it will feel like playing snake on nokia old phone Grin
yeah just registered this and look awesome, hope you make it mobile versions very soon and good luck with this Smiley
Thanks. Hehe yeah that's what people have said. I tried to make it look like the snake on the nokia phones.
I'm going to start working on mobile support soon. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

woot thats cool, it will feel like playing snake on nokia old phone Grin
yeah just registered this and look awesome, hope you make it mobile versions very soon and good luck with this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268

Please remember IOS as well. Most of bitcoin faucets/games are not available on IOS.

Not at the moment, but I think it's something the dev has in mind for the future.  Browser-only for now.
Pages:
Jump to: